- » Tea Party Loaf
Tea Party Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea party loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea party loaf recipes.
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar well.
Add eggs; beat until blended well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together; add alter- nately with milk to creamed mixture, beating thor- oughly.
Stir in rind and coconut.
Pour into greased... - 44.8701
Lemon And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg yolks.
4. Add the lemon rind and... - 40.7224
Orange Tea Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Gradually add sugar, beating till well combined.
Add eggs one at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition.
Beat in... - 42.0731
Vegetable Meat Loaf
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In saucepan combine chopped vegetables, tomato, and 1/4 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Put bread, egg, 3/4 teaspoon... - 47.39
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 46.0723
Lemon Glazed Parsnip Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-by-3-inch loaf pan. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with the bread crumbs; tap out the excess.
2. Finely chop the parsnips in a food processor.
3. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the flour with the currants... - 43.674
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 39.2732
Lemon Tea Bread
1. Lightly grease two foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one... - 45.9659
Strawberry Cream Tea Bread
Want to learn of a sweet tea bread recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and be a sure-fire hit at every tea party? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 84.4953
Citron Tea Cake
This citron tea cake recipe makes a cute little bake that few can resist. Prepared with a batter of flour, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with nutmeg for flavor, the citron tea cake is filled with chopped citron and pecans and baked. With a sifted sugar... - 48.5727
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Combine sugar, butter and lemon juice in bowl.
Add egg; beat until smooth.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
Stir into creamed mixture alter-nately with yogurt just until blended.
Add rind and pecans.
Spoon batter... - 42.8794
Sesame Tea Bread
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together and mix in the toasted sesame seeds.
3. Cream the sugar and shortening together until fluffy and beat in the eggs. Blend in the lemon rind and milk. Add all at once to... - 41.6044
Mango Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Line the bottom and sides of 2 9 x 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tins with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream the... - 42.8404
Orange And Honey Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 325°F/170°C/Gas 3 oven.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
4. With an electric mixer, cream the margarine... - 41.1607
Tea Time Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease 28 tiny cupcake pans.
3) Use the cake mix to make the batter as per the packet instructions. Replace the water required for the batter with orange juice and orange rind.
4) Pour the batter to half fill the... - 40.8845
Lynn's Glazed Irish Tea Cake
Lynn demonstrates a viewer's request for a Glazed Irish Tea Cake. This is an easy and delicious cake that is suitable for dessert or an afternoon snack. From Shadoe Rose and M. K. Warren. - 0
Stuffed Meat Loaf
Mix beef, pork, the 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, and egg.
On a sheet of waxed paper, pat out meat mixture evenly to form a square about 1/2 inch thick.
Mix raisins, bread, onion, parsley, sage, pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and broth.
Pat in an... - 39.613
Carioca Pinwheel Loaf
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 46.4768
This richly prepared delicious plum loaf is perfect to go as a mid-day snack with a nice hot cup of tea. Or call upon a dinner party and show off this new recipe to win some compliments! - 45.0813
Lemon Yogurt Raisin Tea Bread
Lemon Yogurt Raisin Tea Bread is a very tempting side dish which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe on the coming get together party! - 45.9103
Jasmine Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
3) Beat in the egg, grated lime, lemon and orange rinds.
4) Combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder and baking soda together.
5)... - 46.5305
Three Kings Loaf
Three Kings Loaf is an alluring mouth watering bread recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious side dish course recipe on your coming weekend party. - 45.0743
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.7047
Whole Wheat Bread
Sprinkle yeast into warm water and stir until dissolved.
Add the oil, molasses, salt, and egg.
Add half the flour and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Work the remaining flour in with the hands.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board... - 40.5826
The brambrack is a rich currant cake with its origins in Ireland. This recipe for brambrack is prepared with dates, raisins and mixed peels for flavor. Baked with flour, sugar and strong hot tea, the barmbrack is rich in flavor and taste and can be served as... - 38.8668
Earl Grey Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, add the sultanas, raisins and currants, lemon rind and demerara sugar, reserve 1 tsp sugar to use later.
2) Stir in the strained tea , cover and leave until the next day so that the tea is absorbed into the dried fruit and sugar.
3) Stir... - 43.5528
1. Let the dried fruit and sugar soak in tea for at least 3 hours or if possible, overnight.
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 900 g (21b) loaf tin.
3. Combining the eggs, flour, salt and spice into the... - 41.0512
Polka Dot Raisin Log
1. To make the glaze for the loaf, combine 10x sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, brown sugar and orange rind.
3. Using a small wired whisk, stir in vigorously the eggs... - 46.7847
Classic Easter Bread
To make yeast dough, stir 2 tea spoons sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles rernaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool... - 44.1417
Vanilla Pound Cake
This basic Pound Cake is a great treat to liven up any occasion. Pretty much good to go with tea or coffee, this Pound Cake is way easy to make. - 35.3478
Irish Whiskey Cake
1. Mix the cherries, sugar, dried fruit and tea in a large bowl. Leave to soak overnight until all the tea has been absorbed into the fruit.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 1 kg / 2 1/4 lb loaf tin. Add the flour, then the egg... - 35.6844
Lemon Pound Cake
For a pound cake recipe that is simple and amazingly delicious, watch this video and get ready to turn your afternoon tea into a great success. One bite of this and guests wouldn't want to stop eating! - 105.053
Cranberry Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and line with a strip of greased wax paper.
3 Or, line 18 muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
4 In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5 In a... - 44.5452
Mrs Oades' Ginger Crisps
1. Line a ½ kg loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil, butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C 15 minutes before baking time.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, soda and ginger and... - 42.571
Norwegian Christmas Breads
Norwegian Christmas Breads is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare bread recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.3174
Autumn Pear Bread
This Autumn Pear Bread, Iis so full with flavor and the blend of mixed nuts with pears is so damn sexy! Great to go for breakfast, this Autumn Pear Bread can also be a delicious coffee or tea-time choice; so simply give it a try! - 48.6056
Jamaican Banana Bread
If you are looking for a delicious snack or a tea-time treat then give this Jamaican Banana Bread a try! The mix of flavors especially that of dark rum is so wonderful that it makes this fruit bread taste even better! Give this Jamaican Banana Bread a try and... - 49.567
Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. Place cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big which is fit with a 5 no size nozzle.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine scallion, mayonnaise, capers, 2... - 44.6982
Mix together the milk, yeast, treacle and herbs; set aside for 10 minutes.
Sift the plain flour and salt into a bowl, then stir in the wholemeal flour.
Rub in the butter.
Add the milk mixture; mix to a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5... - 40.323
Combine potatoes, lobster, celery, parsley, green pepper, and green onion; toss lightly.
Blend together mayonnaise, lemon juice, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and curry; fold into potato-lobster mixture.
Pack into an 8 1/2x41/2x21/2-inch loaf dish; chill.
Unmold on... - 33.9778
Easter Egg Bread
Thaw bread dough.
Cut 1/3 from each loaf.
Combine the 2 pieces to make 1 ball.
Roll the 3 bread portions into long ropes about 24 inches (60 cm) long.
Be sure to roll, not pull, to get the length.
Pulling will tear bread.
On large greased baking sheet lay the... - 32.8459
Cranberry Orange Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a food processor jar, insert a metal blade and pulse to coarsely chop the pecan halves. Followed by the cranberries and continue to pulse.... - 0
1. In a large bowl, place the mixed dried fruit and pour boiling water over it. Allow the fruit to soften for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain well in a sieve, squeezing out the water.
3. Grease one large (2 pound) or 2 medium (1 pound) loaf pans with... - 44.7358
Scald milk, and add 1/4 cup sugar, shortening and salt.
Stir in 1 cup lukewarm water, and cool until whole mixture is lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast into other cup lukewarm water with 2 teaspoons sugar (if yeast cakes are used, omit sugar).
Let stand 10... - 41.4321
Ghoulish Cookies And Candy Corn Cookies
If you are fretting about how to make Halloween treats for kids, rest your worries! This recipe video has two recipes for Halloween that your kids are going to absolutely love! Ghoulish Cookies and Candy Corn Cookies are fun to make and look great as well.... - 137.949
Chinese Soup is a delicious version of soup that you will simply love to try. An effortlessly stir-fried recipe, Chinese Soup is a dish you must not miss out on. - 42.2289
Light Christmas Cake
1. Prepare 3 Christmas tins or 4 loaf tins. Grease, then line bottom and sides with heavy brown paper. Grease.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the 1/2 c. flour with the raisins, candied pineapple, cherries and almonds, and coat well. Set aside.
3. In a large... - 46.7847
Roasted Hazelnut And Chocolate Biscotti
Have you ever tried dairy free biscotti? Don’t think it’s possible? Well, think again! Here is a dairy-free recipe for hazelnut biscotti!! A really great recipe that requires a little effort, but the end result looks sooo great! - 100.275
Hot Pizza Sandwiches
Hot Pizza Sandwiches are simply irresistible! This Hot Pizza Sandwiches recipe is fantastic and I often use it to surprise my guests at the informal tea parties - 31.4424
Apple Brown Bread
Apple Brown bread is a rich and delicious bread. Whether a tea party, dinner or your kids birthday party, this is a great choice. - 50.0391
Easy Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread
Banana bread is great for brunches, school lunches, tea parties or snacking anytime! They are also a great way for you to use those over-ripe bananas that no one will eat. In fact, the riper the banana the better and sweeter your bread will be. If you have... - 140.718