- » Tea Party Cupcake
Tea Party Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea party cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea party cupcake recipes.
Spring Tea Party Butterfly Cupcakes
Celebrate spring with these adorable cream cheese cupcakes decorated with chocolate to look like tiny butterflies. Spring is in the air, and if you have a birthday party coming up, now’s the perfect time to make these adorable cupcake ideas just right for... - 132.764
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.745
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 116.094
Tea Time Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease 28 tiny cupcake pans.
3) Use the cake mix to make the batter as per the packet instructions. Replace the water required for the batter with orange juice and orange rind.
4) Pour the batter to half fill the... - 40.8845
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Learn how to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes, a delicious dessert recipe. Who doesn’t love these cupcakes? Basically they are chocolate cupcakes with red food color frosted with a gorgeous cream cheese frosting. - 120.366
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, soda and spices together.
3) In a large bowl, cream the margarine.
4) Beat in the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
5) Add the egg and vanilla, then beat in the... - 46.7936
Malted Chocolate Cupcakes
These chocolate malt cupcakes with malted vanilla buttercream frosting are like chocolate malt shake with the whipped cream on top but in cupcake form. These decadent, moist chocolaty cupcakes are hard to resist and can satisfy the sweetest of sweet craving! - 147.565
Buttermilk Cup Cakes
These delicious buttermilk cup cakes make a wonderful tea-time snack pick. Best way to liven up your party snacks menu! - 36.4383
Grape-nuts Raisin Cookies
Grape-Nuts Raisin Cookies are sweet cookies that go very well with cupcakes and tea. If you plan to invite some friends over tea party then, you should add grape-nut raisin cookies to the menu list. Serve the sweet and chewy cookies fresh to your friends. - 49.6951
Peanut Butter Muffins
Try out peanut butter cupcakes as a great comfort foods this winter. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent recipe for crunchy peanut butter cupcakes. The video is absolutely interesting and the recipe is so simple that you would surely like to make... - 148.476
Victoria Sponge Cakes With Strawberry Jam
Looking for a yummy, moist cake that will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect sponge cake. You will definitely love this one! - 84.1264
Chocolate Date Muffins
Today we are making a special treat for Father's Day! My dad loves to eat 2 things: chocolate and dates! So thinking of him, I am going to show you how to make delicious chocolate date muffins! People are definitely going to ask you how you made them. You... - 129.212
Strawberry Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Puree the strawberries in a blender and retain the remaining chunks for decorating.
3. If the butter is not in room temperature melt it for a while and let it rest until it attains room... - 112.794