- » Tea Party
Tea Party Recipes
The etiquette of a tea party and the exact tea party recipes that are served are very meticulous. The origin of the party was way back in the 1840s and it slowly became a tradition in England. Recipes for such a ... More »
Spring Tea Party Butterfly Cupcakes
Celebrate spring with these adorable cream cheese cupcakes decorated with chocolate to look like tiny butterflies. Spring is in the air, and if you have a birthday party coming up, now’s the perfect time to make these adorable cupcake ideas just right for... - 132.764
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream (녹차 아이스크림)
Who said ice cream is not good for health? This Korean green tea ice-cream is a sweet treat that has health benefits! Aeri shows us how to make a gorgeous green-tea ice-cream at home, without using an ice-cream machine. This is sinfully delicious, purely safe... - 131.726
K C Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 123.628
The Long Island Iced Tea - Bartender Style
Today we wanted to recognize those bartenders that have been making Long Island Ice Tea without tequila and with a bit more grace and flavor than the complete original. Yes, we know this is not exactly the original "classic" long island but we're hoping it... - 121.14
Texas Tea Cocktail
If this is how they do it in Texas, then it's a potent place. Texas tea has a huge list of alcohols and very little of anything else! - 120.484
Green Tea Ice Cream
How to Make Green Tea Ice Cream - Green Tea Ice Cream is so awesome! I did not add any eggs in this video. I also cut down the sugar and added 2 Tbs. of matcha powder instead of 1 Tb. The result for this ice cream was delicious! Green tea is high in fiber and... - 117.4
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 116.094
The Mexican Thanksgiving Cocktail
It may be past thanksgiving but we have one more to shot for ya, and it has Tequila and bourbon. How can you not want to try this shooter!? Watch and learn how to make this cocktail from Derrick as he mixes up Tequila, and Wild Turkey Bourbon. Cheers! - 113.145
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.745
The Green Tea Cocktail
A herbal dose of awesome all wrapped up in a cocktail. It is green tea cocktail style! - 109.178
Ginger Green Tea Toddy
Watch this video to get the recipe of one of the best drinks for these winters- Ginger Green Tea Toddy. This creative drink is the birth child of master bar tender Anthony. Cheers! - 106.283
Absolut Tea Party Martini
Mixology is the term applied to the making of cocktails, or mixed drinks. At The Food Channel, it's our goal to make it easy for you to look good when it comes to food. So, whether you are in the kitchen or at the bar, we want to provide the best methods,... - 104.61
How To Make Bubble Tea
Soft, Chewy Rainbow Tapioca "Bubbles/Pearls" ...so fun to sluuurp through a straw...what you choose to blend into a creamy concoction is up to you but if you wanna stink it up, why not try Durian...ya heard right! - 104.541
This summer beat the heat with Dave's Iced tea. He is showing a simple recipe for it, no big deal but a great drink to enjoy. Make it as sweet as you like but for quenching summer thirst, keep it less sweet or you won't be able to enjoy much. Enjoy it with... - 100.919
Tea Rose Cocktail
Have you been looking for an innovative cocktail idea to impress your guests this weekend? this video is a must watch for you. Elizabeth shares one of her innovations to create this flavorful Tea Rose Cocktail. Do not give it a miss. - 88.5306
Vegetable Tea Sandwiches
Tea sandwiches are actually one of the simplest things to make but that doesn't mean these cannot be made yummy beyond belief! Watch the video and learn to make tasty sandwiches that will leave the guests wanting more! - 84.8184
Strawberry Cream Tea Bread
Want to learn of a sweet tea bread recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and be a sure-fire hit at every tea party? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 84.4953
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 81.4304
Quick Tea Time Sweets
Want to learn how to make the perfect tea time sweets that are sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! These treats can also be served as a dessert. - 79.9998
California Tea Sandwiches
Want a recipe for yummy tea sandwiches that are guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty California tea sandwiches. Watch to know more! - 78.5541
San Francisco Tea (sweets)
If you are looking to add some sweetness to your afternoon tea party, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make some yummy sweet snacks that will leave everyone asking for more. - 77.7161
Quick Tea Tray Savories
Want to learn how to make 2 yummy and lovable savory snacks within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make 2 snacks that will disappear as soon as they are served! - 73.6291
Want to put together a perfect Irish tea? Then watch this video and learn to make the 3 things, tea and 2 types of sandwiches, that will make your get together a success for sure. - 72.4905
Currant Tea Ring
Currant tea rings are a perfect snack to serve with evening tea when you have invited guest for the high tea. These rings are sweet and delicious, fit right for small parties. These can also be served in children's parties. Try making them yourself at home. - 50.5638
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 48.7587
Aloha Tea Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) Put coconut in ungreased shallow pan.
4) Bake for 4 to 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) In large bowl add granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat... - 48.7266
Citron Tea Cake
This citron tea cake recipe makes a cute little bake that few can resist. Prepared with a batter of flour, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with nutmeg for flavor, the citron tea cake is filled with chopped citron and pecans and baked. With a sifted sugar... - 48.5727
Little Swedish Lingonberry Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 6-cup bundt pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and baking soda together, keep aside.
4) In a... - 46.8025
Bishop's Fruit And Chocolate Tea Cake
1 To prepare the fruit: In a small bowl,mix the candied fruit, currants, and rum and set aside to plump for 1 hour.
2 Stir in the almonds and chocolate, then toss with the flour.
3 To make the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and... - 46.347
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 46.0723
Lemon Tea Bread
1. Lightly grease two foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one... - 45.9659
Swedish Tea Ring
This Swedish Tea Ring is simply awesome ! Try this out for your party tea this weekend with your friends. Bake this candied fruits and almond bread beforehand and see for yourself if you like it. your suggestions for this Swedish Tea Ring are welcome. - 45.7201
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar well.
Add eggs; beat until blended well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together; add alter- nately with milk to creamed mixture, beating thor- oughly.
Stir in rind and coconut.
Pour into greased... - 44.8701
Welsh Tea Cakes
Welsh cakes are european snacks traditionally made in wales with curants and eggs with milk and flour. This recipe for welsh cakes is prepared with a similar batter with added spices like mace and nutmeg along with mixed peels and sugar for more flavor. baked... - 44.317
Orange Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 340°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour and stir in the almonds, orange peel and powdered sugar.
4. Add the cream and food coloring and beat with a wooden spoon to bind... - 43.8451
Lemon Glazed Parsnip Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-by-3-inch loaf pan. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with the bread crumbs; tap out the excess.
2. Finely chop the parsnips in a food processor.
3. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the flour with the currants... - 43.674
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.0721
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Combine sugar, butter and lemon juice in bowl.
Add egg; beat until smooth.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
Stir into creamed mixture alter-nately with yogurt just until blended.
Add rind and pecans.
Spoon batter... - 42.8794
Mango Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Line the bottom and sides of 2 9 x 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tins with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream the... - 42.8404
Orange Pekoe Tea Ice Cream
1) In a saucepan, add in milk, cloves and orange rind. Scald the milk.
2) Add in the Orange Pekoe Tea. Let it stand for about 8 minutes.
3) In a bowl of cold water, add in gelatin. Let it sit till it has dissolved completely.
4) Strain the scalded... - 42.6443
Tea Party Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and... - 42.1769
Orange Tea Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Gradually add sugar, beating till well combined.
Add eggs one at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition.
Beat in... - 42.0731
Braided Tea Twist
Crumble or sprinkle yeast into lukewarm water.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Meantime, scald milk, with orange rind.
Add white sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add dissolved yeast, then beaten eggs.
Add flour cup by cup beating well after each... - 41.7493
Sesame Tea Bread
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together and mix in the toasted sesame seeds.
3. Cream the sugar and shortening together until fluffy and beat in the eggs. Blend in the lemon rind and milk. Add all at once to... - 41.6044
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 41.3624
Tea House Punch
1. In saucepan boil combining sugar, spices and hot water for 1 minute and pour while boiling hot over tea bags.
2. Steep for 5 minutes and then strain.
3. Mix with fruit juices and cold water.
4. Serve it either hot or cold. - 41.3226
Orange And Honey Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 325°F/170°C/Gas 3 oven.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
4. With an electric mixer, cream the margarine... - 41.1607
1. In a slow cooker keep tea bags and pour boiling water over it.
2. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Pour directly from crock pot into warm... - 41.0292
Tea Time Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease 28 tiny cupcake pans.
3) Use the cake mix to make the batter as per the packet instructions. Replace the water required for the batter with orange juice and orange rind.
4) Pour the batter to half fill the... - 40.8845
Lemon And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg yolks.
4. Add the lemon rind and... - 40.7224
Tea Cream For Strawberries
Put tea, orange peel, and spices into a bowl.
Add the boiling water and allow brew to stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Strain brew through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Mix with cream.
Allow to stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, put berries into... - 40.582
Fruit Tea Punch
This Fruit Tea Punch is flavored tea at its best! A great blend of mixed fruit juices and honey in black tea, this Fruit Tea Punch is a great way to add punch to get-togethers! Do give it a try! - 39.7137
Island Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan, put together tea, apricot nectar, and pineapple juice; cook for about 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until the mixture is completely heated.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Add rum and stir to mix.
4. In... - 39.4635
Cranberry Tea Punch
1) In 2 1/3 cups of boiling water, steep the tea and spices for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the sugar and stir well till it has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to cool and then add the fruit juices along with 1 1/2 cups of water.
4) Chill the... - 39.447
To prepare the eggs the Day before:
To hard-cook eggs :
1. Cover eggs with water to an inch above them and bring rapidly to a boil.
2. Take pan off heat, cover let it stand 20 minutes and then cool in cold water.
3. On a hard surface roll eggs... - 39.3277
Afternoon Tea Scones
1 Preheat the oven at 450 degrees farenheit. (230°C/Gas 8)
2 Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients
3 Rub in margarine.
4 Add the sultanas.
5 In a bowl, beat egg with a little buttermilk and combine with dry ingredients.
6 Mix to a soft... - 39.3129
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 39.2732
Orange Fruit Tea Bread
1) In a bowl, put the fruit, sugar and orange and pour the hot tea all over. Stir properly, cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Grease an 8-inch round cake tin and then line it with a greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into the fruit mixture, stir the... - 38.5997
Pour the boiling water on to the tea leaves and brew, 7 minutes for large, whole leaves, 5 minutes for medium leaves.
Quality tea bags are suitable and need only brew for a few minutes.
Do not over-brew or too much tannin will be released.
Strain the tea... - 38.4117
Afternoon Tea Pancakes
1 In a bowl, cream sugar and eggs together.
2 In another bowl, sift flour, soda and salt together.
3 Add in to the cream and eggs mixture along with cream of tartar.
4 Beat well, adding milk, just enough to make a batter.
5 On a greased... - 37.9369
Cremes Brulees Flavoured With Earl Grey Tea
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and put in a heatproof bowl.
Bring the milk to the boil, add the teabags, remove from the heat, and leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
Remove the teabags, pass through a fine-mesh sieve and bring back to the... - 37.5488
A Tea Smoke
Take 3 sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil 15 inches (38 cm) square and start rolling the edges under to form a circle that fits in the bottom of your Dutch ovenâ€”in our case, a foil saucer approximately 5 inches (13 cm) in diameter.
When the edge is... - 37.3996
1. In a slow cooker mix all ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Garnish with lemon slices. - 37.1485
Spiced Ice Tea
Spiced ice tea is one of the delights of summer. Made with strong tea, the spiced ice tea, is spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon and flavored with orange and lemon juice. Mixed with iced tea and chilled, the spiced ice tea may be served with ice cubes. - 36.8839
Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
1) In a bowl add tea leaves and pour boiling water over it. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Add 4 mint sprigs.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) Add water to the sugar and simmer to form a syrup.
6) Let the tea cool and remove the mint.
7) Mix tea and... - 36.7111
Coconut Green Tea Mousse
Heat milk to boiling in a saucepan.
Add tea bags and allow to steep over medium heat 15 minutes, pressing the bags very gently with the back of a wooden spoon during steeping to avoid floating.
Remove bags to a strainer and drain over saucepan several... - 36.6349
Orange Apple Herb Tea
1) Take a non-metal container and combine tea bags with boiling water.
2) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and add honey.
4) Stir in apple juice and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
5) Add orange... - 36.3761
1) In a 2-quart glass container, place tea bags.
2) Stream in water, cover.
3) Allow to stand in full sun or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or till of desired strength.
4) Take the tea bags out.
5) Gently stream the into top glasses.
6)... - 35.9007
English Tea Muffins
Cream shortening and sugar; add egg.
Sift dry ingre- dients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Mix in raisin; place in greased muffin tins.
Sprinkle with mixture of brown sugar, addi- tional cinnamon and pecans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15... - 35.527
Tomato, Mozzarella And Basil Tea Sandwiches
1. Apply mayonnaise on each bread roundel.
2. Top each roundel with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
3. Season with salt and pepper and place on presentation platter.
4. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately. - 35.1482
Treacle Tea Scones
In a mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, soda, cream of tartar, allspice, and salt.
Cut in the butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center; stir in milk and treacle or molasses just till moistened.
Spread in lightly... - 34.5948
Spicy Orange Iced Tea
1. In medium saucepan, combine spices and sugar with 1 1/4 cups water; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Let cool; then strain.
3. Add the juices and tea. Serve over ice cubes in 4 tall glasses. - 33.955
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Into each of 4 mugs, pour 1/2 cup water; heat 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
For each drink, add one tea bag; brew 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon preserves, 1 tablespoon brandy and sugar.
Top with whipped cream and dash nutmeg. - 33.7233
Citrus Tea Punch
Let boiling water stand on the tea for 6 min., then strain.
Add the sugar, and stir until dissolved.
Add the cold water, pineapple juice, and lemon juice, and chill.
Serve in a punch bowl with a block of ice. - 33.5599
Edenton Tea Party Cakes
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Work butter and vanilla until soft, then add the sugar, a little at a time, while continuing to cream the mixture.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, and stir in flour combination thoroughly.
Divide dough in... - 33.4637
Hot Tea Punch
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in hot tea.
2) Next, pour in the rum and brandy.
3) Mix in sugar and stir well.
4) Serve the Hot Tea Punch, garnished with sliced lemons and oranges. - 33.3681
Boil together water, sugar, cloves and lemon.
Add pineapple juice, tea bags and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil and serve hot.
Makes 25 cups. - 33.3144
Raspberry Tea Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scrap ing down side of bowl frequently... - 32.9623
Amber Tea Delight
1) In a bowl, mix the apricot nectar, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and hot tea together.
2) Refrigerate until chilled, then stir in the ginger ale.
3) Pour the tea mixture over the ice cubes and serve immediately. - 32.4094
Peanutty Tea Ring
"Separate biscuits; dip both sides in melted butter.
Coat with peanuts.
Arrange biscuits in overlapping circle on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon water; drizzle icing... - 32.2872
Orange Tea Tartlets
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Blend rind with piecrust mix; add orange juice; mix lightly with fork.
Shape into ball.
Roll half of dough at a time, 1/8" thick.
Cut with 3" scalloped cookie cutter.
Fit rounds in muffin-pan cups (about 2" across top); prick... - 32.1417
Apple Mint Tea
Place mint in a tea pot.
Just before it boils, pour it over the mint leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Mix the mint tea with the remaining ingredients.
Serve hot with gingerbread in the winter time.
Chill and serve anytime in the summer. - 31.5843
Tea Party Cucumber Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, lemon juice, oil, salt, sugar and pepper.
Let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter; cut each into four squares.
Drain the cucumber and pat dry; place two... - 31.4984
Russian Party Tea
Pour water over the tea leaves and steep; strain.
Sweeten to taste with honey.
Add juices and peelings.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 30.411
In large saucepan, combine tea and sugar; bring to boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and carefully stir in brandy, rum and lemon juice.
Pour into cups or mugs; garnish with lemon slice.
Serve with cinnamon stick for stirring. - 29.2157
Pour boiling water over tea.
Let stand 5 min.
Strain and cool for 3 hrs.
Add lemon juice and sugar, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add the ginger ale and ice as desired. - 29.126
Mix the tea and the apple juice together in a 2 quart jar or pitcher.
Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice into the jar, and put the whole rest of the lemon in the jar.
Crush the mint against the inside of the jar and leave the sprigs in the... - 28.4808
Slice pound cake vertically into thin slices.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, orange juice and lemon rind; beat to mix well.
Spread on half the slices of pound cake.
Top each with remaining slices; cut each slice into triangles or quarter for "fingers."
Makes 1... - 26.5528
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 26.299
Tea Party Nut Cups
1) Mix cream cheese and margarine together and blend in flour to make dough.
2) Divide crust into 24 balls; shape into cups. Fill with nut mixture and bake at 350 degrees until slightly brown. - 25.4476
Edenton Tea Party Cakes
Cream butter, sugar, and eggs together; add the soda which has been dissolved in a small amount or hot water.
Add vanilla, then enough of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin, cut into shapes, and bake in hot oven. - 24.0239
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 23.3333
Hot Lemon Spiced Tea
Mix thoroughly; use one to two teaspoonsful to one cup of boiling water, according to strength desired. - 21.4267
Cucumber & Green Tea Mojito
It's that time of year when almost every food item seems to turn green. There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). I dunno, it seems that green occurs naturally in so many foods that you don't really have to dye anything. Sure,... - 0
Lynn's Glazed Irish Tea Cake
Lynn demonstrates a viewer's request for a Glazed Irish Tea Cake. This is an easy and delicious cake that is suitable for dessert or an afternoon snack. From Shadoe Rose and M. K. Warren. - 0
Tea Party Recipes By Category