- » Tea Liqueur
Tea Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea liqueur recipes.
In large saucepan, combine tea and sugar; bring to boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and carefully stir in brandy, rum and lemon juice.
Pour into cups or mugs; garnish with lemon slice.
Serve with cinnamon stick for stirring. - 30.9667
Chocolate Liqueur Roll
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler with the coffee.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick.
Whisk egg whites until stiff.
Fold melted chocolate into egg yolks.
Fold in egg whites.
Spoon mixture into greased and lined jelly roll pan.
Bake at 412°F (210°C)... - 40.5579
Sparkling Cranberry Tea Cocktails
Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour over tea bags.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; discard tea bags.
Stir in juice, vodka, and Grand Marnier; chill.
Gently... - 42.3464
Texas Tea Cocktail
If this is how they do it in Texas, then it's a potent place. Texas tea has a huge list of alcohols and very little of anything else! - 120.498
Shake and Strain into a Martini Glass
Garnish with a Strawberry
Note:For less Spicy Version Substitute Mango Syrup or
Mango Puree - 21.2169
Drink recipes that will add a bit of "wow" to your next party. Find four cool Cocktails on Six Minute Style: Pomepolitan, Green-tea martini and more. Shake it up. - 115.135
Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients. - 111.131
Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over tea bag; let stand 5 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bag.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine the sugar and 3 cups water; bring to boiling and stir till sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, and the... - 33.9734
Jamaican Coffee Soda
1. Into each of 2 tall 14-ounce glasses, measure 2 tablespoons coffee-flavor liqueur, 1 1/2 tea spoons instant-coffee powder, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Stir mixture until coffee dissolves. Pour about 1/4 cup club soda into each glass and stir with coffee... - 21.1342
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 125.435
Spanish Main Cocktail
My version of the Spanish Main cocktail using dark rum, Licor 43 Spanish liqueur and a syrup of India tea, cinnamon and cloves. - 116.589
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
The Blu Cocktails
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Ashley of BLU in Sugarland, TX. She shows us how to make two special cocktails: The Orient A L'Orange and the Lower Ninth Ice Tea. You will discover that every cocktail has a story! - 123.225
Grilled Lobster Tails
1. Place olive oil and juice and zest of 3 lemons in a small saucepan and set over medium heat. Bring to a near boil, remove from the heat and pour into a bowl. Immediately add the marjoram "brush" and Limon cello and let steep, like tea, for 1 hour, cove - 23.7461
Strawberry Chambord Yogurt Parfaits
Reserve 4 perfect strawberries.
Puree the remaining strawberries in a food processor or blender.
Add the Chambord, if using, and sugar.
(If the berries are very tart, you may need more sugar.) Chill until ready to serve.
In 4 parfait glasses or stemmed water... - 30.7028
Fried Fruit Bonbons
Fried Fruit Bonbons is a sweet snack. If you like apricots with sugar icing then try the Fried Fruit Bonbons recipe. Fried Fruit Bonbons is loved by kids across the world. - 31.8769
Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Combine melted butter and biscuit crumbs.
3) Place paper cups inside the muffin pans.
4) Equally distribute the crumbs in the pans by pressing gently into bottoms of cup cake liners. Keep this... - 44.5767
Crepes Suzette With Curacao
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the egg, then gradually beat in the milk to make a smooth batter.
Stir in the butter or oil.
Put the oil for frying in a 6 or 7 inch heavy based frying pan and heat slowly.
When it is really hot pour off the... - 43.1147
1. Place fluted paper or foil baking cup in each of eight 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
2. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat semisweet-chocolate pieces with shortening until melted and smooth, stirring mixture frequently.
3. Starting from top rim of... - 31.0781
Hazelnut Cake With Mocha Cream Filling
Spread hazelnuts on baking sheet and roast in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until skins are dry.
With tea towel, rub nuts to remove most of skins.
In food processor fitted with metal blade, process nuts and flour for about 20 seconds nonstop or... - 46.8917
How To Make Chocolate And Irish Cream Roulade
Adding a dash of the famous Irish cream can actually do wonders as far as a regular chocolate roulade goes. Don't believe us? Then watch Sue McMohan as she bakes what can only be described as a little piece of heaven! Did you say yummy? That would be an... - 113.897
1. Prepare cake mix as label directs for 9" by 5" loaf pan; cool completely.
2. Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Sprinkle liqueur over triangles. Line bowl... - 35.6676
Raspberry Souffles With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
1. Place 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a bowl to measure 3/4 cup juice. Discard remaining solids. Crush remaining 1/2 cup raspberries; set aside.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch... - 37.801
1) Clean the fruit and pat dry.
2) Chop raisins and sultanas roughly.
3) Mince blanched almonds and candied peel finely.
4) Peel, core and chop the apples
5) In a bowl add currants, raisins and sultanas.
6) Add minced almonds and peel to... - 43.3615
Banana Bread Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Keep... - 47.0848
Classic Crepes Suzette
To make the crepes beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the sugar, beating well.
Stir in the orange rind, salt and butter.
Pour in the milk and rum, stirring constantly.
Gradually add the flour, beating until you have a creamy batter.
If you... - 40.9848