- » Tea Infused Rum
Tea Infused Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea infused rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea infused rum recipes.
1) In a bowl add China tea and pour boiling water over it.
2) Add very thinly pared rind of lemon and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan pass the mix through muslin.
4) Add sugar and stir to dissolve over low heat.
5) Stir in rum and... - 37.0065
Lemony Tea Punch
Place the tea leaves in a teapot or jug and pour over the boiling water.
Cover and leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
Put the lemon rind and sugar in a mixing bowl and crush them together with a wooden spoon or pestle to release the zest from the rind.
Pour the... - 37.8472
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
Making Mamajuana, How-to
How do you make mamajuana? The hardest job is usually done for you: stuffing the right herbs in a bottle. From there, you can get as crazy and fancy as you want. Or, you can stick with the more traditional method as we do. However, once you have finished with... - 0