- » Tea Cake Cookies
Tea Cake Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea cake cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea cake cookies recipes.
Ginger Tea Cake Cookies
Combine brown sugar and margarine in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Stir in egg substitute and vanilla.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture, mixing well.
Stir in crystallized ginger.
Cover and chill... - 44.2679
You May Also Like!
Old-time Tea Cake
Cream sugar and butter.
Add eggs, one at a time, alternately with flour.
Beat well after each addition.
Add nutmeg with next-to-last addition of flour.
Add just enough flour to make a soft yet easy-to-handle dough.
Roll out on floured surface to desired... - 31.517
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 101.114
1. In a dry bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together; in another bowl, mix butter, sugar and egg into a creamy and smooth mixture
2. Add milk, orange and lemon peels and currants into the butter mixture, stir in the dry ingredients well and... - 37.6429
Basic Cake Mix Cookies
Empty half of cake mix into bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Add balance of cake mix and beat until smooth.
Blend in optional ingredients.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 3 75 Â° F. - 29.5058
English Tea Cakes
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix shortening, butter, sugar, and egg until creamy. Add milk, citron, currants, and flour mixture; mix well. Refrigerate.
3. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
4. Roll... - 37.9249
Edenton Tea Party Cakes
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Work butter and vanilla until soft, then add the sugar, a little at a time, while continuing to cream the mixture.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, and stir in flour combination thoroughly.
Divide dough in... - 34.602
1. Take a mixing bowl, add butter and soften it.
2. Mix powdered sugar and eggs and beat to a creamy form.
3. Stir in vanilla and whisk till the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Take the chocolate kiss and arrange dough around each... - 48.3119
Orange Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 340°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour and stir in the almonds, orange peel and powdered sugar.
4. Add the cream and food coloring and beat with a wooden spoon to bind... - 43.546
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 89.09
Rich Chocolate Teas
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, cream well.
Add beaten egg, vanilla, salt, milk.
Blend and add half of sifted flour.
When well mixed add melted chocolate then rest of flour.
Mold with cookie press on cold, ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in moderate oven... - 38.1939