- » Tea Buns
Tea Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea buns recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3) With a pastry blender or using fingers, put in the butter/margarine
4) Mix the egg, milk and vanilla essence and keep adding it slowly to the main... - 40.2276
You May Also Like!
Fried Cinnamon Buns
1. In a saucepan, scald milk; add sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until butter melts. Cool the mixture to 105° to 115°.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Now add in milk mixture, egg, and 1 1/2 cups flour to... - 47.0373
1. Take 2 baking sheets and grease them.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahreheit.
3. Cut the butter in small pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, and sugar together.
5. Add the butter pieces, and rub it quickly into the flour with... - 43.0657
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.702
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and mix pecans, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Uncover dough and unroll onto lightly floured surface.
4. Split dough into triangles.
5. Using prepared pecan-raisin-sugar mixture... - 39.6966
Sweet Apple Buns - Part 1
All of you looking for the recipe of apple buns must try this one. This is the review for part 1 of the video. This part covers blending all the ingredients nicely for making the dough. You should see the video as there are many ingredients in the recipe. - 102.368
Sweet Apple Buns - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now see the final step of the recipe. This is the review for part 2 of the video. In this part we learn how to bake the apple buns. A nice and delicious desert you can make for your guests or even take it to a picnic. - 100.55
Butterscotch Nut Buns
1. Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and the cup butter or margarine in a small saucepan; simmer 2 minutes. Pour into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
2. Roll out sweet yeast dough to a 15x8-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread entire... - 38.8928
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 46.8151
Best Ever Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C or 400 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl cream sugar and margarine or butter until light and fluffy.
3. Then add 2 eggs at a time and whisk well until incorporated before adding more eggs.
4. Once done... - 92.5025
Tea Buns Recipes By Category