- » Tea Biscuit
Tea Biscuit Recipes
Tea biscuits are referred to any kind of sweet baked cookies often served with tea. In almost all western countries, tea biscuit istaken in breakfast or also with evening tea. Many tea drinkers â€˜dipâ€™ ... More »
Mini Morsel Tea Biscuits
COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in morsels.
BEAT 3 eggs, evaporated milk and vanilla in medium bowl.
Add to flour mixture all at once;... - 41.3159
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, process the flour, butter, baking powder and salt for about 15 seconds until the mixture has fine particles.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk... - 39.5822
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix shortening and beaten egg in water. Add this mixture to the flour and make a soft dough.
3. Transfer to a floured board and roll out into... - 36.724
Tea Time Biscuits
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the fat and sugar, beat in the lemon rind and egg yolk.
3. Work in the flour, adding enough water to make a soft dough.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface about 1/8 in. thick.
5. Cut into rounds or fancy shapes with... - 36.2376
Butterscotch Tea Biscuits
Sift flour and baking powder and salt; work in the shortening with finger tips; add milk.
Roll out and spread with the mixture: Roll up like jelly roll.
Cut off pieces 1-inch thick and bake 15 minutes in small greased muffin tins in hot oven. - 26.5976
Quick Tea Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Cut or rub in the shortening until finely distributed.
Stir in the milk with a fork.
Turn out on a floured board and knead slightly 5 or 6 times, then pat out into a circle.
Roll lightly to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut with a... - 26.3717
Follow method for Tea Biscuits 1.
Dough will be softer.
Pat out on a floured board to 1/2-inch thickness and cut.
Bake as above. - 22.5683
Orange Tea Biscuits
Soak sugar cubes in orange juice until well saturated.
Place biscuits in greased 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Press 2 sugar cubes into center of each biscuit.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until orange syrup is golden brown - 20.5694
Tea Biscuit Recipes By Category