- » Tea Alcohol
Tea Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea alcohol recipes.
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
Long Island Iced Tea
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you a classic, the Long Island Iced Tea. Be careful this one is sure to get you drunk! - 125.106
K C Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 123.628
The Long Island Iced Tea - Bartender Style
Today we wanted to recognize those bartenders that have been making Long Island Ice Tea without tequila and with a bit more grace and flavor than the complete original. Yes, we know this is not exactly the original "classic" long island but we're hoping it... - 121.14
Texas Tea Cocktail
If this is how they do it in Texas, then it's a potent place. Texas tea has a huge list of alcohols and very little of anything else! - 120.484
F.a.t Cocktail (friggen Awesome Tea)
The F.A.T is the Friggen Awesome Tea cocktail, a sweet?dare we say super sweet cocktail. Our iced tea is a bit sugary, we hoped to use unsweetened iced tea but apparently the bottle we bought had sugar in it too. - 115.507
Hot Toddy With Tea
Summer is the season to indulge in indoor activities with cool drinks to beat out the heat. Watch the recipe to make Hot Toddy with tea as the base along with other flavors. Make this over your favorite holiday party and enjoy! - 109.404
The Green Tea Cocktail
A herbal dose of awesome all wrapped up in a cocktail. It is green tea cocktail style! - 109.178
Sweet Tea Bourbon Cocktail
If you are a bourbon man, this cocktail is a surefire way to make yourself happy. An old-fashioned, bourbon lover’s drink, this manly cocktail is hard to emasculate but great to sip on. Just mix water, sugar, honey, tea bags and bourbon and wait for at... - 103.316
Sassy Savannah Iced Tea
If you are looking to impress that pretty lady seated across the table, knock down a few shots of this Savannah iced tea. A fun spin on the old Long Island tea, this layered long drink brims with creme de cassis, tequila, lime juice and sprite, put together... - 93.5973
Enticing Tokyo Tea
This crazy little cocktail is unlike anything you have tasted before. A heady mix of different kinds of spirits, this drink tastes very much like the long island ice tea. The only unique thing about this drink is midori. Plus, this drink packs in a good deal... - 93.3055
Perfect Johnny B Tea Cocktail
Do you like mixing tea to your alcohol or vice versa? You would just find pleasure with every sip of this drink. This pleasing cocktail mixes unsweetened ice tea, citrus vodka and Grenadine lump of sugar to create a great drink. Take a look at the video and... - 87.7758
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail can be made with shots of vodka, rum, tequila, contreau and gin with a dash of lemon juice, teaspoon of sugar….shaken up then served over ice. Here’s the video, I actually had another 1 after making this and was very merry... - 79.4318
Island Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan, put together tea, apricot nectar, and pineapple juice; cook for about 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until the mixture is completely heated.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Add rum and stir to mix.
4. In... - 39.4635
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Into each of 4 mugs, pour 1/2 cup water; heat 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
For each drink, add one tea bag; brew 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon preserves, 1 tablespoon brandy and sugar.
Top with whipped cream and dash nutmeg. - 33.7233
Hot Tea Punch
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in hot tea.
2) Next, pour in the rum and brandy.
3) Mix in sugar and stir well.
4) Serve the Hot Tea Punch, garnished with sliced lemons and oranges. - 33.3681
Tea Time Tassies
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into tart shells, filling three-fourths full.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until browned.
Dust with sifted powdered sugar before serving, if desired. - 24.162
Long Island Iced Tea
This video is a creation of DerekDrinks. You can visit DerekDrinks for complete recipes, and more videos. - 23.3255
Spiked Iced Tea
1. Mix lemonade, cold tea, and wine in a chilled pitcher.
2. Place ice cubes in pitcher, and pour tea mixture over ice. Add citrus fruit slices.
3. Serve in a tall glass or in an unbreakable mug that can be taken out to the hammock. - 23.1983
Tennessee Tea Cocktail Recipe, How-to
We build out the Tennessee Tea, a cocktail utilizing a few key ingredients that make us think Tennessee. However, we also talk a bit about Jack Daniels and why itapos;s not considered a bourbon...or is it? Find out! - 0
Atlantis Martini Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE ATLANTIS MARTINI
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; pour vanilla vodka, blue curacao, teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with lemon and lime peel.
3. Serve the atlantis... - 0
Sailor's Delight Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE LONG DARK TEA TIME OF THE SOUL
1. In a tall glass add ice cubes; hynotiq, moonshine and teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass using a strainer.
3. Serve the long dark tea time of the soul... - 0
Tea Alcohol Recipes By Category