- » Tartar Sauce
Tartar Sauce Recipes
Tartar sauce, Tartare sauce or sauce tartare, is a white, thick , creamy, mayonnaise based sauce, normally used as an accompaniment with seafood. Itis tangy in flavor and derives its name from a culinary tradition of ... More »
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 128.253
Here’s a super easy recipe for tartar sauce. No need to ever buy it again. Use it to eat with seafood and fish. - 108.167
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 107.276
Planning to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know which sauce to serve with. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Tartare Sauce. A great dip that goes well with most of the appetizers like with chips and fried fish, seafood, and meats. - 99.2699
Homemade Tartar Sauce
Savory tartar sauce makes for excellent addition to any seafood side dishes. Beryl Stokes shares with you a simple, quick tartar sauce recipe good enough to compliment your oyster, shrimp, or fish dishes. Ditch the store-bought jar of tartar sauce with fresh... - 99.2509
Fried Fish Fingers With Creamy Tartare Sauce
Want to serve a classic during your next lunch or dinner get together? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fish fingers with a creamy tartare sauce. You will be able to whip up this treat within minutes! - 88.4713
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 48.4015
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.5361
Goujons Of Sole With Tartar Sauce
1) Cut the sole fillets in half and then slice into thin strips.
2) Season flour and coat the fish.
3) Beat eggs, mix in olive oil, dip the fish in the mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
4) Keep the marinated fish in the... - 44.3338
Smoked Fish Patties With Tartar Sauce
Poach fish gently in milk for 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain fish and remove skin and bones.
Flake fish into small pieces.
Combine fish, rice, Cheddar cheese, pepper, egg, celery, red pepper, parsley, dill, breadcrumbs and salt.
Divide fish mixture... - 43.9483
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 42.338
Tartar Sauce Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 2/3 cup olive oil and next 3 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 42.2383
Broiled Halibut With Spicy Tartar Sauce
To make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, mustard, lime peel, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
To make the fish: Preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the fish... - 41.337
Fresh Tartar Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce in it.
2. Put dill pickle, onion, parsley, capers, pimiento, salt and pepper in it.
3. Put the lid on and refrigerate the bowl for atleast an hour before serving.
4. Serve... - 41.1433
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 41.0005
Baked Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a food processor, combine the bread, 2 of the scallions, the parsley, and garlic, and pulse on and off to form coarse crumbs. Add the Parmesan and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and pulse just... - 40.9112
Spicy Tomato Tartar Sauce
1) Take a medium bowl and combine, mayonnaise, tomatoes, cornichons, green chili peppers, lemon juice, onion, capers, salt, and pepper.
2) Stir well and chill for at least an hour.
3) Use as desired. - 39.3318
Fish Fingers With Tartar Sauce
1. Rub a little lemon juice on the fish fingers. Keep aside for 30 minutes. Wash fish well. Transfer to a kitchen towel and pat till well dried.
2. Mix all ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Add fish and mix well. Keep aside for 1/2 hour.
3. Spread bread... - 39.2605
Tartar Sauce Hot
1. In a small pan, combine onion, carrot, bay leaf, thyme, clove, peppercorns, milk and salt.
2. Heat to simmering point.
3. Take the pan off the heat, and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
4. Strain milk, discarding solid flavorings.
5. Heat butter in a... - 39.1874
To make mayonnaise, bowl must be at room temperature; if bowl is cold, fill with hot water, then empty bowl and dry thoroughly.
Combine egg yolks, lemon juice, vinegar,mustard, salt and pepper in medium bowl; whisk until smooth.
Add half the oil, drop by... - 39.1037
Tartar Sauce Deluxe
1. Into the blender container, put together sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chopped hard-cooked egg, pickle relish, chopped green onion, and sauterne; blend until smooth.
2. Refrigerate sauce until sauce is thoroughly... - 38.3541
In small mixing bowl, combine onion, chives, oil, celery salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Chill for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. - 37.8317
French-fried Mushrooms With Tartar Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine eggs, oil, and water, mixing well.
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Dredge mushrooms in flour mixture, and dip in egg mixture, roll in breadcrumbs.
Refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours.
Deep fry mushrooms in hot oil... - 37.7493
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients nicely.
2) Use tartar sauce as and when needed in various recipes or as a dip with fried fish. - 36.8987
Tartar Sauce (sos Tatarski)
This tartar sauce recipe is a homemade recipe for tartart sauce that oten accompanies fries and fried fish. Fresh and flavorful, the homemade tartar sauce is made with eggs, sour cream ,mustard and mushrooms for a heavy bodied flavor. Combined with added oil,... - 36.8725
Tartar Sauce Ii
1. In a large bowl, mix in all the ingredients mentioned and blend them well
2. Let this mixture sit at room temperature for ten or fifteen minutes
3. Serve with Seafood - 36.8052
Blender Tartar Sauce
1. Into the blender container, put together all ingredients and blend until mixture is chunky.
2. Refrigerate sauce until chilled thoroughly.
3. Serve Blender Tartar Sauce with fish fingers or fish fillets. - 35.5371
Oven Fried Oysters With Tartar Sauce
Blend the flour, salt and pepper together.
Roll the oysters in the flour mixture then dip them in the slightly-beaten egg.
Roll the oysters in bread crumbs.
Place in a shallow pan, having sprinkled both sides of oysters with salad oil.
Bake in 400 degree oven... - 35.1085
Tartar sauce is the best sauce to dip your chicken nuggets or fish fillets in. I will share with you the recipe for the yummy tartar sauce. Takes a few minutes to prepare this delicious sauce. - 34.7529
1) In a large serving bowl, add in mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, onion, capers, pickles, olives and parsley. Mix all the ingredients well.
2) Cover and store in refrigerator for as long as a few weeks, if you want.
3) Serve the Tartare Sauce... - 34.612
Tartar Sauce With Dill Pickles And Chives
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, onion juice, capers, dill pickle, parsley, chives, and lemon juice.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
3) Place the mayonnaise mixture in a sterilized jar and seal with clean lid.
4)... - 34.4623
Mustard Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Whisk together all ingredients.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for better flavor.
Best with grilled fish but also nice as a garnish for steamed asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower. - 34.1646
Mock Tartar Sauce
1. Make White Sauce by Roux method: In a saucepan over low heat, melt 2 ounces margarine.
2. Add in flour and whisk with a wire whisk. Cook over low heat for three minutes, stirring constantly (This mixture is called a roux). Do not allow the mixture... - 33.8425
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled, at least 2 hours.
4) Serve the tartar sauce with grilled meat and fish. - 33.7963
Mahi Mahi Fingers With Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill.
2. Combine egg white, lemon juice, and water in a shallow bowl; stir with a whisk.
3. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in another shallow dish; stir with a whisk.
4. Pat... - 33.5761
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 33.4499
Tartar Sauce With Sweet Pickles And Chervil
1. In a blender jar, attachÃ© stirring blades and put together all ingredients.
2. Process for about 10 seconds until pickles are chopped coarsely.
3. Serve Tartar Sauce with fish or seafood. - 32.3521
1. Take a bowl, and add all ingredients and whisk well.
2. Season according to taste preferences.
3. Serve tartar sauce as a seasoning for fried seaffods. - 32.2925
Quick Tartar Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Store in covered jar in refrigerator.
Will keep for several weeks. - 32.2537
Are you looking for a side dish easy to cook? Then try this tartar sauce recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 32.0605
Sour Cream Tartar Sauce
1) In a small bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients .
2) Refrigerate until well chilled.
3) Serve the sauce with shrimp or clam fritters. - 31.8496
1) Attach a Knife Blade to the food processor bowl and blend mayonnaise with rest of the ingredients in it for about 10 seconds, not allowing to be smooth.
2) Use as required. - 31.6092
Easy Tartar Sauce
1. Place the dried egg, 30 ml/2 tbls of the lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, the mustard and sugar in a basin and whisk until smooth.
2. Gradually whisk in the oil, a spoonful at a time at first, then more quickly. After half the oil has been added,... - 31.5976
Lemon Tartar Sauce
1. In small non-metallic bowl, add mayonnaise.
2. Add lemon juice and peel to it and whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. Stir in the pickle, onion and pimiento.
4. Serve the tarter sauce as a dipping sauce or use to coat cold foods. It... - 31.3141
Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, fat-free mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 31.0745
Steamed Fish Parcels With Horseradish & Tartar Sauce
Prepare 4 pieces of greaseproof paper or baking parchment, each 25cm (10in) square.
Divide the fish and scallops among the papers, drizzle over the lime juice, dot over some butter, and season well.
Fold up the pieces of paper to make parcels .
Put the fish... - 31.0689
Combine all the ingredients and blend well.
If desired, add a little finely chopped garlic. - 31.0528
Swordfish With Spiced Tartar Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Thread skewers, alternating with swordfish, lime slices, and cucumber.
Brush fish lightly with oil.
Preheat the grill.
Place kabobs on grid over ashen coals.
Grill about 6 minutes or until done, turning once. - 30.978
Creamy Tartar Sauce
1) Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Chill the sauce for a minimum of 3 hours.
Serve and use as required, chilled or at room temperature. - 30.7901
Breaded Broccoli Fritters With Tartar Sauce
– Preheat deep-fryer to ,400 °F (205 °C).
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook broccoli for 4 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix batter ingredients together (except egg white) with a... - 30.788
Healthy Tartar Sauce
1) Mix together the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl, along with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Add the pickle relish, parsley and capers and stir well.
3) Serve as preferred. - 30.7835
Tartar Sauce With Gherkins
1. In a food processor or blender blend all the ingredients together well.
2. Serve as desired. - 30.7792
Continental Tartar Sauce
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Mix thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the sauce to cook, if desired. - 30.7515
Secret Tartar Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and fructose.
2) Add the Dilled Onion Relish and mix well.
3) Use this sauce to season fried dishes.
This tartar sauce is not only lower in sodium than most other tartar sauces,... - 30.7332
Tartar Sauce Dip
This tartar sauce recipe is a non cooked sauce recipe made with a yogurt base. Combined together with chopped onions and carrots along with parsley and lemon juice for taste, the tartar sauce is very savory and best used chilled. - 30.6959
Halibut Sandwiches With Tartar Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. To make the tartar sauce, combine the mayonnaise, relish, and capers in a small bowl and set aside.
2 Arrange the hamburger buns, cut-side up, on a large baking sheet. Divide the cheese among the top halves of the buns.
3 Sprinkle the... - 30.64
Fish With Hidden Valley Ranch Tartar Sauce
To make sauce, in small bowl, combine sour cream, pickles and 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing & seasoning mix; cover and refrigerate. On large plate, combine bread crumbs and remaining salad dressing mix. Dip fillets in egg, then coat with bread crumb... - 30.4721
French Tartar Sauce
Blanch tomato, remove seeds and cut into small cubes.
Chop pickles and parsley.
Combine all ingredients with mayonnaise. - 29.6718
Tartar Sauce With Sweet Pickles
1. In a blender,
combine the mayonnaise, parsley, chives, sweet pickle relish and juice and blend till it's a puree
2. Serve with fish - 29.6087
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour, allowing flavors to blend.
3. Serve with baked, broiled or fried fish and sea food or salmon or tuna croquettes. - 29.5215
Place steel blade in work bowl; add first 4 ingredients.
Process with on/off turns till chopped.
Remove to bowl; stir in Homemade Mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Serve with fish. - 29.224
Sweet Tartar Sauce
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle or pickle relish, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and capers.
Season to taste with white pepper.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator at least 30 minutes before using.
Use within 2 or 3 days. - 29.0157
Classic Tartar Sauce For Fish
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, relish, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and hot pepper seasoning.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with gtilled fish. - 28.9248
Sour Cream Tartar Sauce
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and mayonnaise, then stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. This sauce is a natural accompaniment for fried, baked, or broiled fish and seafood and is also a great topping... - 28.7936
Mix all ingredients well.
Cover; refrigerate.Combine all ingredients; until ready to serve. - 28.5495
Broiled Flounder With Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle fish with 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, lemon juice, and next 3 ingredients. Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Broil fish 5... - 28.4961
Hot Tartar Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Blend in the milk, bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Blend the dried egg and lemon juice to a smooth paste, then stir it into the sauce with... - 28.4285
Original Tartar Sauce
This Tarter Sauce makes your meat, fish or beef fondue dishes taste mindblowing ! Try this Tartar Sauce out for your family for dinner tonight. Feel free to suggest about this dish ! - 28.3946
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
If desired, add a little finely minced garlic. - 28.121
Tartar Sauce I
1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and blend them well
2. Chill the sauce for a couple of hours
3. This sauce can be served with seafood - 28.1168
Blend mayonnaise, grated onion, and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well. - 28.0912
Quick Tartar Sauce
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients in the given order.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Serve as desired. - 28.0315
Tartar Sauce With French Mustard
Stir the egg yolks in a bowl until smooth, drop the oil in slowly, and stir in the mustard and salt.
Add the pickles and vinegar.
Stir in the mayonnaise and add the red pepper and minced onion.
Stir the mixture well and serve in individual cups with fish. - 27.8806
Tangy Tartar Sauce
1 In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2 Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
3 Serve with hot or cold fish dishes. - 27.7028
Radish Tartar Sauce
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Stir well before serving. - 27.6275
Tartar Sauce With Oil Mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients with the Oil Mayonnaise.
This sauce is for any type of fish but is best served with fried seafood such as fried oysters, scallops etc. - 27.4494
Tomato Tartar Sauce
Cook onion in fat until tender.
Add flour and stir until bubbling.
Then add tomato sauce or diluted soup.
When smooth and creamy, add the pickles, parsley, capers, salt and pepper. - 27.2872
Olive Tartar Sauce
Mix the gherkins, capers, parsley and olives with the mayonnaise.
Add the lemon juice and extra seasoning. - 27.2392
Easy Tartar Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in bowl until well combined.
Correct seasoning and chill until serving time. - 27.0029
Broiled Fish With Lemon Slices Or Tartar Sauce
Brush fish with oil and arrange oiled side down on rack in pan lined with foil, shiny side down.
Brush with oyster sauce.
Broil about 3 inches (8 cm) from heat for 5 minutes or until dark golden and fish flakes easily with fork.
Arrange fillets on heated... - 26.8967
Combine mayonnaise, cornichons, garlic, lemon juice, horseradish and red pepper in small bowl.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
Slice tomatoes lengthwise into thin strips and cut in half.
Fold tomatoes into mayonnaise mixture. - 26.2474
Golden Tartar Sauce
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, celery, pickle, pimento, green pepper and onion together in a bowl.
Chill well. - 25.7829
Tartar Sauce Using Tobasco
1. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream, lemon juice, tobasco, stuffed green olives, onion, capers and parsley together and chill for 30 minutes
2. Serve with meat, fish, or beef fondue. - 25.7266
Blend all ingredients into mayonnaise and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with fish - 25.5933
Homemade Tartar Sauce
Mince the scallion, pickle, and parsley in a food processor or blender. Combine with the mayonnaise and mustard, and season with salt and the cayenne pepper. - 25.4506
Tangy Tartar Sauce
1. Chop capers, gherkins and parsley. Combine with Mayonnaise. - 25.3423
Caprice Tartar Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Serve the Tartar Sauce, with fried fish or seafood dishes or use as required. - 24.7066
Tartar Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Tartar Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 24.5814
Jiffy Tartar Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and pickle relish together.
2) Serve this sauce with the fish. - 24.4064
Tartar Sauce With Stuffed Olives
This Tartare Sauce is a wonderful recipe to serve to your family and friends. Sometimes I feel amazed about the ease at which I whip up this Tartare Sauce; it gives out so inviting that anyone would fall for it. Believe me, this Tartare Sauce is worth trying! - 24.1889
Crisp Fried Clams With Spinach Tartar Sauce In Pita Pockets
In a small bowl combine well the spinach leaves, the mayonnaise, the pickle, the capers, the mustard, the lemon juice, and salt and black pepper to taste and chill the tartar sauce, covered.
In a large saucepan of boiling water blanch the clams for 2 minu - 24.1713
In bowl combine mayonnaise, finely chopped capers, gherkins, chives and parsley. - 24.1435
Tartar Sauce Recipes By Category