- » Tart Square
Tart Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tart square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tart square recipes.
Butter Tart Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream the butter.
3) Add the sugar and flour and mix well.
4) Press the mixture into a pan of 9x9-inches.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
6) Serve as preferred. - 31.8269
Rum Raisin Butter Tart Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add butter, and icing sugar. Blend until creamy.
2. Drop flour and mix until the mixture appears like small crumbs.
3. Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
4.... - 105.373
Butter Tart Squares
Cut the butter into the flour with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sugar.
Press into a 9" x 9" (22.5 x 23 cm) buttered cake pan.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Beat the eggs with the remaining sugar.
Fold in the oatmeal, salt and baking powder,... - 43.798
Butter Tart Squares
In bowl, combine flour with sugar; with pastry blender, cut in butter until crumbly.
Press into 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Topping: In bowl, mix together butter and eggs; blend in sugar, flour, baking powder,... - 39.5263
Butter Tart Square
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, butter and brown sugar.
3) Press the mixture into a pan of 8x8-inches.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5) Melt the margarine or butter.
6) Add all... - 43.036
Sweet Tart Lemon Squares
In small mixing bowl, stir together milk, lemon juice and lemon rind until thick and smooth.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; blend well.
Firmly press 1/2 of crumb mixture into bottom of 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Spread lemon... - 31.9767
Raspberry Tart Squares
In 12x8x2-in dish, place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 1 1/2 Minutes, until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, oatmeal and pecans; blend well.
Remove half of crumb mixture to bowl or wax paper.
Pat remaining crumbs evenly over... - 36.7041
1-2-3 Tart Shells
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this 1-2-3 Tart Shells ? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this 1-2-3 Tart Shells is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 36.3773
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 80.6834
Lightly grease a 30 x 20 cm/12 x 8 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously.
Sift the flours together and stir in the ground almonds, then work these dry... - 36.3634
Goats' Cheese Tarts
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the pastry into 6 equal pieces.
Place them on a floured board and roll each into a 13cm/5in square.
Cut the cheeses in half, or into 5cm/2in pieces if you are using a log.
Place each piece of cheese on a... - 38.0818
Tart Cranberry-orange Ice
Wash cranberries, combine with 2 cups orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a large saucepan.
Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cranberries pop, put through a food mill.
Add remaining orange juice and cardamom to cranberry mixture, stir... - 29.6873
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain; press out excess moisture.
Sift flour and salt together.
Cut in lard with pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Gradually sprinkle water over mixture, mixing lightly with... - 39.2169
Cornish Treacle Tart
1. Take a Yorkshire pudding tin or square cake tin and line with pastry. Reserve another layer for the top of the tart.
2. In a bowl mix breadcrumbs and syrup.
3. Add finely grated lemon rind and the juice.
4. Put the mixture into pastry case.
5. Keep... - 38.0393
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.0248
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 119.041
This apple tart recipe is one of my favorite homemade tart recipes. Prepared from scratch with dough tart shells, the apple tarts are filled with shredded apple and nuts mixed with beaten eggs with a hint of vanilla. Decorated with dough strip lattice, the... - 44.0834
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 37.6738
Candied Tomato Tart
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Thaw the phyllo dough.
Put one layer of phyllo on a cookie sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
Fold in the ends to create an edge for your tart, securing with a little more olive oil. (make a 9 X 6-inch tart, but you can make... - 28.3713
Concord Grape Tart
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pinch in butter with your finger tips until it appears mealy.
Lift into an 8 inch square baking pan and press an even layer on bottom and about two thirds of the way up the... - 42.5374
Blushing Apple Tart
Early on day:
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs; then, on floured cookie sheet, roll it out into about 13-by-10-inch rectangle; to form tart sides, turn about 1/2 inch of pastry edge under, then press folded edges up so they stand about 1/2... - 40.6388
Strawberry Tart With Peppermint Cream
1. For making the pastry, process the flour, sugar, salt, and butter with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
2. Add the water and pulse until the pastry just begins to hold together, about 9... - 43.6435
Stuttgart Onion Tart
To prepare crust Dissolve yeast and honey in water.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add salt and oil, then the flours gradually; mix with spoon, then by hand.
Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes; additional flour may be necessary to prevent dough from... - 43.4514
Banbury Tart Filling
Blend all ingredients.
Roll Tart Pastry (recipe above) thin.
Cut into 3-incti squares.
Place teaspoon of Ban bury filling in center of each square.
Moisten edges and press together, folding into triangle.
Press fork tines along edges.
Prick center with... - 29.7339
Unroll crust and with your fingers press into a greased 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Evenly spread dough with mustard, sprinkle with onions and herbs, then top evenly with cheese and tomato slices.
Bake on the bottom rack in a 425° oven until cheese is bubbly... - 21.7936
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
In a medium bowl, stir butter or margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in flour until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate 4 or 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to... - 31.8423
Summer Squash And Tomato Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the squash and onion and season with salt and white pepper. Cover and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the... - 28.6607
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) Take a large mixing bowl and add flour and salt in it.
3) Stir in corn oil and mix thoroughly and gently with a fork.
4) Splash water on top of this mixture and stir well to make a dough.
5) Press the... - 37.8803
Foil Tart Shells
Mix flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in shortening thoroughly with pastry blender.
Sprinkle in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2 teaspoons water can be added if... - 23.1519
July 4th Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F before baking.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 15-inch X 11-inch rectangle or a 13 inch square.
3. Carefully and neatly line a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan or a 9-inch... - 43.3146
Mocha Walnut Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur, vanilla and salt.
Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts.
Bake 40 to 45... - 36.222
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 46.9635
Apple Tart With Blackberry Sorbet
1. To make the sorbet, in a saucepan, combine the caster sugar, 300milliliters of water, lemon and glucose.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup and place in the... - 45.0339
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 46.5215
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 42.7338
Fresh Orange Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and rub or cut in the butter. Stir in the sugar and orange rind. Beat the egg yolk with the orange juice, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough.
2. Lightly and quickly knead the dough until smooth. Roll... - 39.0618
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 34.3999
Rustic Plum Walnut Tart
To make the crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Using a fork, slowly stir in the vegetable or walnut oil until the flour mixture becomes crumbly.
Stir in enough ice water so that the dough holds together in a... - 40.7992
French Pear Tart
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry as directed except roll on floured cloth-covered board into rectangle, 12 X10 inches.
Trim edges to make even.
Place rectangle on ungreased baking sheet.
Brush 1/2 inch edge around rectangle with water; fold moistened edges... - 34.5117
Almond Nectarine Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a food processor, place the marzipan and cream.
3) Process the food processor to a thick paste.
4) Roll or spread the pastry to a rectangle of about 30 x 23cm/12 x 9 in.
5) Place the pastry on a... - 41.7057
Tart Square Recipes By Category