- » Tart Shortbread
Tart Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tart shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tart shortbread recipes.
Raspberry Shortbread Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST:
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and continue to mix for 3 more minutes.
Add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or... - 44.1
You May Also Like!
Shortbread Date Tarts
1) Spoon the date filling into the shortbread pastry shells.
2) Then swirl the whipped cream and place half a maraschino cherry on top.
3) Serve in a nice plate. - 26.8097
Scottish Shortbread has a lovely taste. Scottish Shortbread gets its taste from flour mixed with butter. Scottish Shortbread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 37.2852
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar and 1 cup of flour, then work with hands and gradually add rest of the flour until the dough is very stiff.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the... - 34.5384
Apricot Pear Tart
MIX together cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in small bowl.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Measure 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly... - 44.3521
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Have ready 9-inch spring-form pan.
Combine 1 cup flour, salt and 2 tbsp.sugar lightly with a fork.
Cut in butter and then blend with a fork until mixture looks like shortbread dough.
Stir in vinegar with fork.
Spread dough thickl - 36.3469
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 2
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious and filling chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. Her no-guilt, all goodness version of a decadent chocolate mousse filling introduces a surprise... - 97.2648
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 1
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a decadent chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. In this video, Jennifer shows you how to create a scrumptiously sweet raw tar crust that utilizes the natural... - 94.1946
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4728
Peach Caramel Tarts
1. Bake nut shortbread crusts (set individual crusts in a 12- by 15-inch pan) in a 350° oven (or a 325° convection oven) until golden at edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. While crusts bake, make nut sauce in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan. Over medium-high heat,... - 29.7923