- » Tart Salad
Tart Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tart salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tart salad recipes.
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 112.159
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 80.6834
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 50.5729
Tart Asparagus Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, dissolve gelatin.
2) Add sugar, vinegar and 1 cup water and mix well.
3) In a saucepan, pour this mixture and heat up to bring a boil.
4) Remove from heat, and add gelatin, onion and lemon juice.
5) Allow... - 47.8785
Tart Rice Salad
Tart Rice Salad! If you are whipping up this yummy salad, then be prepared to be enslaved by its wonderful flavor and texture! Tart Rice Salad is simply something you shouldnâ€™t miss out on! - 42.1197
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 42.1108
Tart Apple Salad
Prepare the fruit and celery.
Combine fruit, nuts and celery.
Sprinkle with sugar, stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit, nuts and celery with a light coating of the sugar/ dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do... - 38.9675
Tart Cherry Salad
Drain cherries and pineapple, reserving juices.
Set fruit aside.
Add enough water to combined juices to make 3-1/4 cups; pour into a saucepan.
Add sugar; bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add cherries, pineapple and... - 38.7374
Salmon Salad Tart
Cut butter or margarine into biscuit mix in a medium size bowl; stir in boiling water until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Place in a 9 inch pie plate.
Flour hands and dough lightly, then pat out evenly to make a pastry like shell and... - 37.8054
Sweet And Tart Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix vinegar, sugar salt and red pepper .
Gently stir into rice mixture.
Cover and chill well.
Line serving dish with lettuce and mound rice in center .
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with shrimp. - 37.7441
Tart Rhubarb Salad
Drain oranges; reserve juice.
Combine rhubarb, 1 cup water, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer just until rhubarb loses crispness.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Stir until dissolved; add lemon juice.
Add enough water to reserved juice to... - 35.6531
Tart Greek Salad Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in vinegar, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper and process until well blended.
3) Allow to stand in a covered container for 30... - 30.3744
Tart Spinach Salad
1. Remove stems and any large ribs from spinach; wash leaves; drain well, then tear into bite-size pieces. (You should have about 12 cups.) Place in large bowl.
2. Saute diced cold cuts in vegetable oil just until heated through in medium-size skillet. Stir... - 28.943
Sweet & Tart Sesame Rice Salad
Mix together rice, carrot, onion, and cucumber.
Combine vinegar, sugar, and salt; stir into rice mixture, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, toast sesame seed, stirring, until golden (about 4... - 28.3113
Sweet N Tart Salad Dressing
Combine sugar, salt, celery seed, paprika, and dry mustard in a bowl.
Add oil and vinegar alternately, beating with a rotary beater until thoroughly blended and thickened.
Add grated onion and garlic, cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
Remove garlic before... - 27.5706