- » Tart Salad
Tart Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tart salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tart salad recipes.
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 109.074
Chicken Salad Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt and flour in it.
3) Take a pastry blender and cut in butter and shortening. Blend until mixture begins to resemble a coarse meal.
4) Sprinkle mixture with... - 47.1337
Chicken Salad Tarts
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening and butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape dough into about sixty... - 37.6009
Hot Chicken Salad In Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare Tart Shells as directed except — stir cheese into flour mixture before adding water.
2. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Mix in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup almonds. Cover loosely... - 32.4597
You May Also Like!
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 78.1052
Tuna Salad Tarts
Combine tuna with its broth and pineapple.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream and curry powder then mix lightly through tuna and pineapple.
Add salt to taste.
Arrange lettuce in bottom of each tart shell.
Mound tuna salad on top.
Garnish with... - 38.7714
Coconut Mallow Salad In Cheese Tarts
Thoroughly drain pear halves and pineapple chunks.
Cut pear halves into quarters.
Put drained fruit into a bowl with the marsh-mallows and coconut; add sour cream and toss lightly until mixed thoroughly.
Cover; chill 12 to 24 hours.
When ready to serve, spoon... - 30.943
Tart Rice Salad
Tart Rice Salad! If you are whipping up this yummy salad, then be prepared to be enslaved by its wonderful flavor and texture! Tart Rice Salad is simply something you shouldnâ€™t miss out on! - 44.3135
Tart Apple Salad
Prepare the fruit and celery.
Combine fruit, nuts and celery.
Sprinkle with sugar, stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit, nuts and celery with a light coating of the sugar/ dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do... - 41.4211
Salmon Salad Tart
Cut butter or margarine into biscuit mix in a medium size bowl; stir in boiling water until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Place in a 9 inch pie plate.
Flour hands and dough lightly, then pat out evenly to make a pastry like shell and... - 39.5537
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 50.0693
Tart Spinach Salad
1. Remove stems and any large ribs from spinach; wash leaves; drain well, then tear into bite-size pieces. (You should have about 12 cups.) Place in large bowl.
2. Saute diced cold cuts in vegetable oil just until heated through in medium-size skillet. Stir... - 30.9193
Stilton And Leek Tart
Warm up those winter evenings with this hearty, tasty tart recipe. Not just for Christmas, this yummy tart can be the showstopper delight of any event. Take a sneak peek at the recipe presented in the video recipe here and get whomping up stilton and leek... - 109.807
Tart Cherry Salad
Drain cherries and pineapple, reserving juices.
Set fruit aside.
Add enough water to combined juices to make 3-1/4 cups; pour into a saucepan.
Add sugar; bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add cherries, pineapple and... - 41.229
Tart Salad Recipes By Category