- » Tart Ring
Tart Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tart ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tart ring recipes.
Spinach Tart With Onion Rings
Spinach Tart With Onion Rings is an extremely simple dish. I prepare it for my tots as a snack. Serve the Spinach Tart With Onion Rings for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 46.1866
Sausage Ring With Tart Apple
Mix all ingredients together and fit into ring mold.
MICROWAVE 16 MINUTES on HIGH.
Turn out onto plate, MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Fill center with scrambled egg. - 32.7351
Strawberry Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tart pan with removable bottom and line it with the dough.
3) Read the package directions and prepare the pie crust mix.
4) Put the pie crust mix in the tart pan and bake for 12 minutes at... - 33.3139
Glazed Rice Tart
Spread whole almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place rice in a bowl, add water to cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
In a 2 to 3 quart pan, combine rice, milk, 3 tablespoons... - 43.8492
Parisian Fruit Tart
Everyone who have had these yummy Parisian Fruit Tart have fallen in love with it! Who wouldn€™t? It is just too tasty to resist! I love munching into these Parisian Fruit Tart that I make it a point to bake for all holidays! - 46.5438
An easy to make Border Tart.An almond Border Tart which is not the traditional Border Tart but it sure does tastes good.My recipe of Border Tart for you. - 49.3806
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.5044
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6488
Mincemeat And Apple Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch fluted flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, combine the mincemeat and apple together and spoon into the pastry... - 38.7385
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out 1/2 of the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Prick all over the dough and arrange the peaches at the bottom of the pastry... - 40.0374
Cinnamon Tart Cannelle
1) Heat the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
2) Make the pastry and sieve the flour with the cinnamon.
3) Let it stand for minimum 1 hour in a cool place.
4) Pick over the currants and along with the granulated sugar, add to a pan.
5) Place the... - 43.5134
Courgette, Tomato And Feta Cheese Tart
Today I'll be making a deliciously simple, colourful tart, full of the flavours of tomatoes and courgettes, with rich, creamy feta, on a light puff pastry base. Easy to make, this will be ready in about 45 minutes and serves 4, if served up with some new... - 115.075
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and add the sugar.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the egg and mix to a smooth dough.
Knead lightly, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use to line a... - 41.0279
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 38.6524
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 40.1732
Glazed Lemon Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Rinse 2 lemons in running water and slice them into 1/8th inch thick pieces. Remove the seeds and place the lemon slices in a bowl.
3. Cover the lemon slices with boiling water. Let it soak for about 8... - 46.7582
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 56.0987
Pine Nut And Ricotta Tart With Spiced Syrup
Roll the pastry out as thinly as you can and line a buttered 22cm-deep, loose-based tart tin or a tart ring set on a baking sheet.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Line the tart with parchment and baking beans and bake for 10... - 44.64
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Roll out thinly on a floured table, line an 8 inch (20 cm) flan ring, which should be placed on a baking sheet, and prick the base with a fork; leave to rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile prepare the filling:... - 38.1666
1) On a lightly-floured board roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7- or 8-inch (18- or 20-cm).
2) Line tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry and leave in a cool place while making the filling.
3)... - 38.7788
1) On a lightly-floured board, roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7-inch (18-cm)
2) Line a tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry, prick the base with a fork and spread with a little lemon curd... - 44.4275
Le Poirat Pear Tart
1) Set oven at 375-400°F, or Mark 5-6.
2) Make the pastry by adding water with butter, sugar and egg yolks to dry ingredients, working the cinnamon and walnuts with the flour.
3) Rest it for sometime in a cool place for about an... - 44.113
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry into a 10 inch circle or 1/4th inch thickness.
3. Line flan ring tin with the pastry leaving the extra pastry at the edges.
4. Cut out and place a circle of... - 40.0444
Sage And Onion Tart
Beat together the milk, eggs, and dry mustard.
Let the mixture stand until the bubbles subside, about 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, stir-fry the onions in the butter over low heat until the rings are separate.
Add the sherry or vermouth, and continue to... - 43.2106
Asparagus And Smoked Salmon Tart
1. Preheat oven and prepare flan ring.
2. Line flan ring with shortcrust pastry.
3. Bake blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till it becomes pale gold and crisp.
4. Take it out from the oven and set aside till cool.
5. Make... - 40.9842
Fresh Strawberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6
2) Roll pastry out to a circle and line 10-inch (26-cm) tart tin with a loose base, or a flan ring set on a baking tray.
3) Trim the edges.
4) Put a piece of crumpled kitchen foil at the... - 45.4765
Leek And Bacon Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease and flour a flan ring.
3. Roll pastry into a 9-inch circle and line a flan ring with it to make pastry shell.
4. Bake shell blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till pale and dry.
5.... - 42.5116
Orange You A Gorgeous Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a party blender, 2 knives as scissors or your fingertips, to cut in the vegetable oil till the... - 45.5159
Normandy Pear Tart
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and fat and cut into small pieces.
Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in all but.
2 tablespoons of the sugar and the walnuts, then the egg yolks and enough of the... - 41.7537
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C or 340 degree F.
2. Grease a flan ring or tart tin with oil or butter.
3. To prepare the pastry base, in a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt and mix in the sugar.
4. Cut butter into... - 46.8847
Norfolk Treacle Custard Tart
Roll pastry out thinly and line an 8 inch flan ring.
Prick the bottom.
Warm the syrup with the lemon rind.
Cut the butter into small pieces and stir it into the syrup.
Beat the cream and egg together and blend into the syrup.
Pour into the flan case.
Bake in... - 28.5345
Roll the pastry to fit a flan ring or pie plate.
Cover the bottom with syrup and add the breadcrumbs.
Leave to stand for 1/2 hour before baking.
Any remaining pastry may be cut in strips to make a lattice top. - 21.8747
Pear And Fie Tart
1)Soak figs in cold water for a minimum of 2 hours.
2)Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3) Grease and dust a 9-inch flan ring.
MAKING ... - 39.174
Mandarin Treacle Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a 7 inch flan ring and place it on a baking sheet. On a lightly floured board roll out the pastry and line the flan ring with it.
3) In a medium bowl, mix breadcrumbs, syrup, lemon rind and juice... - 38.3175
Chocolate And Orange Tart
1) Preheat an electric oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas oven at Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet, reserve the dough trimmings.
3) Spread the marmalade at the bottom... - 45.4418
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.8494
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the prepared pastry to a thickness of about 1/4-inch.
3) Use the pastry to line a buttered 8-inch flan ring or 6 buttered individual tartlet... - 45.3144
1) Make a rich shortcrust pastry and sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
2) Add butter and cut it into the flour and rub till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the sugar and mix egg yolk with water.
4) Add to the butter mix and with the help of... - 45.9054
Creamy Cheese Tart
Cheese Tart is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheese Tart; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 29.1206
English Bakewell Tart
Line a 7-in flan ring or a pie-plate with the pastry.
Place a good layer of raspberry jam on the bottom.
Cream together the butter and sugar till thick and white.
Beat in the egg and add the ground almonds and cake-crumbs and a few drops of almond... - 33.3953
1) Prepare pastry and chill.
2) Roll out the pastry and use to line the flan ring, or small moulds.
3) Place on a baking sheet and lightly puncture the bases
4) Refrigerate the baking sheets till custard is ready.
5) In a bowl, add... - 45.5422
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Pour off the oil from the sardines into a pan.
5) Heat the... - 45.3932
Bakewell Tart has a Succulent taste.The Eggs and Flour gives the Bakewell Tart Refreshing taste. - 44.6982
Rhubarb And Cinnamon Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven at 425°F.
2. Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 1/8 inch on a lightly floured surface. After that use this pastry on an 8-inch flan ring set of a greased baking sheet.
3. Secondly, wash and trim the rhubarb.... - 40.2254
Almond Peach Tart
Mix together the flour, sugar, almonds and lemon rind.
Add the butter and rub in lightly with the fingertips.
Add the egg yolk and mix to a firm dough.
Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
Roll out the dough to a 10-inch round and place on a baking... - 41.4768
Crunchy Apple Tart
1. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (400-450°F).
2. Sieve flour into a mixing bowl. Add butter and rub in lightly with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add sugar and egg yolk, mix well. Then add just enough water to bind dough... - 46.6563
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5.
Roll out the pastry to line an 18cm (7 inch) flan dish or ring.
Prick the bottom of the pastry and bake for five minutes until the pastry is lightly set.
Mix the sugar and flour together in a small pan and blend with the... - 40.4723
1) In a bowl, combine the flour and salt and rub in the butter.
2) Add in the potatoes with a little water and mix well till you get a stiff dough.
3) From the dough, roll out to line a 7 inch (18 cm) flan ring. On the base, add jam.
4) For the... - 45.5774
French Apricot Tart
French Apricot Tart has a Tasty taste. The eggs and apricot gives the French Apricot Tart Staggering taste. Must catch it - 45.3405
Key Lime Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie tin or flan ring with butter.
3. To make the crust, in a bowl, mix crushed gingersnaps, crushed graham crackers, coconut, and pecans.
4. Stir in the melted butter.
5. Turn this... - 46.7006
Cheddar Onion Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare and roll the pastry into a 12 inch circle, and place in a 9 inch pie pan with a high fluted edge.
3) Evenly prick the pastry all over with a fork, then place a wax paper and add rice grains or... - 43.1666
Tart Apple Fritters
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in sugar. In a separate bowl, beat together the milk and egg yolk, and set aside. In another small bowl, beat the egg white until very stiff, and set aside.
2. Stir milk/yolk mixture into dry ingredients,... - 35.8495
Tart Au Citron
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Cut the butter into the flour in small pieces, then rub in lightly with the fingertips. Mix the egg yolk and lemon juice together, then stir into the flour mixture with a round-bladed knife until... - 42.2759
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 45.9548
Line a 7-in flan ring or pie-plate with the pastry.
Cream the butter and sugar till thick and white.
Add the egg, beating well, and then mix in the ground almonds and flour.
Place the mixture in the pastry case and bake in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4)... - 27.558
French Apple Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1. Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Take 6 tbsp of butter and cut it into small chunks and rub it with the flour until mixture appears like coarse crumbs. Blend in sugar.
3.... - 46.0981
French Onion Tart
STEPS FOR GETTING READY
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8 to 9-inch flan ring or quiche tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry... - 40.1768
Baked Custard Tart
Line the flan ring or pie plate with the pastry.
Prick the bottom and line with foil.
Bake blind until the pastry is almost firm, about 20 minutes.
Remove the foil.
Mix egg and sugar and add the milk and vanilla.
Pour into the pastry case and sprinkle with... - 35.9942
1. In a 7 or 8-inch flan ring or tin, line the bottom with a rolled out short crust pastry.
2. Bake the pastry in a hot oven for 10 minutes at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
3. In a bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
4. Add sugar. Mix it well.
5. Pour hot... - 37.9942
French Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare dough according to recipe.
After chilling, roll the dough into a 12 1/2- to 13-inch circle.
Place on a flat, 12-inch round baking pan.
Trim away extra dough from the sides.
Prick dough with a fork in several places.
Brush... - 33.5803
1. In a bowl, sift together the flour and salt and make a well in the centre. Rub the diced butter into the flour with your fingertips, and gradually add 1 glass of water. The pastry should be homogeneous. Gather the dough into a ball and leave to stand for 1... - 34.8009
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. For preparing the pastry – sift salt, cayenne pepper and flour in a mixing bowl.
3. Rub it with pieces of butter and lard until the mixture turns crumbly.
4. Fold in the cheese, blend egg yolk with... - 44.5271
Fruit Jelly Tart
1) Use rolled out pastry to line flan ring.
2) Place in oven to bake blind and cool.
3) Pour enough jelly into a sandwich tin to cover the bottom to a depth of 1/2 inch and set.
4) Place the fruit on this add 2-3 tablespoons of cool... - 41.1884
Three Tomato Tart
Prepare Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 10 1/2-inch tart pan.
Trim pastry even with rim.
Do not prick pastry.
Line with double thickness of foil.
Bake in preheated 450°F convection oven on rack #2... - 41.4947
Brandy Mince Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 5 mm (1/4 in) and use it to line a 23 cm (9 in)fluted flan ring set on a baking (cookie) sheet.
Trim the edges and spread the pastry with the mincemeat.
Bake for 20... - 38.347
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch fluted flan ring placed on a baking sheet, reserve the dough trimmings.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in a preheated oven... - 40.2028
Anguilla Peach Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F; gas 4.
Line a 20 cm (8 in) flan ring with the pastry, and prick the base.
2 Scald the peaches in boiling water for a few seconds only.
Skin the peaches and remove the stones (seeds).
Slice them thinly and arrange... - 34.1692
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Prepare a 7" plate or flan ring and line it with the pastry
3. In a separate bowl, mix the crumbs, cornflour and the flour together to make a crumb.
4. Rub the butter into the flour
5. Add the cherries,... - 45.2837
Belgian Cheese Tart
1. Prepare the pastry by rolling out the pastry as thinly as possible on a floured surface. Use the pastry to line an 8-in. flan ring but do not stretch the pastry or it will tear during baking.
2. Prick the base and then chill the dough for 30... - 37.4248
Three Onion Tart
1. Make the pastry: Place the flour, salt and butter in a large bowl. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in 4 tablespoons of the ice water with a fork. If the dough does... - 46.6165
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 35.5206
Alsace Onion Tart
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
3) Rub in the butter till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Make a well in the centre of the mix and add in a mix of lightly beaten egg yolk with... - 44.5497
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk and the beaten egg.
With one hand, gradually work the flour into the liquid to form a fairly... - 41.8113
Coffee Custard Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolk, vanilla and water. Add to the dry ingredients and... - 38.8012
Gruyere Cheese Tartlets
1. Bake pastry shells in 450-degree oven for 7 minutes.
2. In large skillet over low heat melt butter.
3. Sauté onions in the butter until tender and transparent.
4. In bottom of each pastry shell arrange layer of onions and cover with... - 44.162