- » Tart Cherry Bread
Tart Cherry Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tart cherry bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tart cherry bread recipes.
Cherry And Walnut Tart
Cherry walnut tart is a delectable dessert which I often prepare on holidays. Nutty and fruity the walnut cherry tart is made with a base of butter and flour. An egg free recipe this walnut cherry tart is filled with chopped apples, walnuts, honey and topped... - 45.3385
Tart Cherry Jelly
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar and 1 1/4 c cherry juice; stir well.
2. In another large saucepan, gradually add pectin to water; heat almost to boiling state with constant stirring.
3. Mix hot pectin and remaining cherry juice;... - 36.8985
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and soda.
Cut in shortening with a fork or pastry blender, as you would for pie crust.
Combine orange juice and egg; add to dry ingredients, mixing just to moisten.
Stir in cherries and nuts.
Pour into greased... - 43.9912
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 49.0077
Triple Cherry Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray or grease 12 muffin cups.
To Make Topping: In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and oats.
Add oil and toss with fingers until blended; set aside.
To Make Muffins: Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice;... - 46.8333
Cherry Go Round
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 47.3784
Cherry Almond Patisserie
Day before, or early on day:
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package labels direct; refrigerate. Meanwhile, in small bowl combine cherries, food color, and almond extract; in a second bowl combine bread crumbs, ground almonds, and sugar; set aside.
2. On large,... - 38.8119
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients and cook slowly for about 20 minutes until thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, pour mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and... - 34.639
Duck With Dried Cherries And Sage, Mashed Parsnips And Potatoes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a small ovenproof baking dish, place the onions and cover and bake for about 60 minutes until it turns tender, then let it cool to room temperature and then peel it, make sure that the... - 45.2963
Fruit Filled Bread
Combine the water, sugar and yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes or until dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Sift the sugar, flour and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender, or shred into the dry ingredients on a medium grater and mix with a... - 34.3231
Christmas Sweet Bread
1. To prepare the soaked fruits: Combine the cherries, apricots, currants, and raisins in a small bowl. Add the rum and enough hot water to barely cover the fruits. Stir well and cover. Let stand until the fruits are plumped, at least 1 hour or overnight.... - 43.4556
This Pear Chutney tastes incredible ! Try this spicy pear and cherry condiment with breads or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pear Chutney are welcome ! - 37.4441
Northwest Fruit Stuffing
In 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and fennel and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until golden, stirring occasionally.
Add pears and apple and cook 5 minutes longer.
In large bowl, combine onion mixture with toasted bread... - 35.4093
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Savory Appetizer Pie
Crust: On baking sheet, toast crumbs in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
Transfer to bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pat firmly into 11 X 8inch (28 X 20 cm) tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350Â°F... - 44.8044