- » Tarragon Turkey
Tarragon Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon turkey recipes.
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1. Season the turkey inside out with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2. Stuff the cavity of the bird with chopped onion.
3. Truss the bird with string and tuck the wing tips under the bird.
4. Use aluminum foil to cover the wings and the ends of the... - 45.784
Turkey Tarragon Bake
1 In a small nonstick saucepan, add milk and bread crumbs.
2 Stirring constantly, cook on high heat for about 3 minutes, until very thick.
3 Transfer to a plate , cover and place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4 Preheat the oven to... - 45.2431
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1) Season the cavity of turkey with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and stuff the inside with chopped onion.
2) Fasten the legs together and keep the wing tips tucked under the bird.
3) With small bits of foil, cover the wings and the ends of... - 45.2052
You May Also Like!
Tarragon Breast Of Turkey
1. Remove any excess skin from the turkey breast, leaving only enough to cover the top and sides. Rinse the turkey with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Combine the basting sauce ingredients in a small bowl.... - 29.0432
Tarragon Turkey Salad
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, sugar, salt, and garlic.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Place turkey in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Stir marinade well; add 2 tablespoons of the marinade to turkey; seal bag.
Turn turkey to coat... - 45.6672
Tarragon Turkey Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 7 inch nonstick skillet or medium size saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the... - 43.5898
Turkey Breast With Mushroom Tarragon Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place turkey breast in a baking pan and roast for 2 hours, uncovered.
3. Combine roast drippings and 1/2 cup cold water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add tarragon, vinegar and mushrooms. Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 - 27.7693
Broiled Tarragon Turkey Sandwiches
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, red pepper, and garlic.
Add turkey and peppers; mix lightly.
Place muffins, cut sides up, on a baking sheet.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes.
Spread each muffin... - 36.3456
Tarragon And Wine Turkey Sausage
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the casing.
Marinate the sausage in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
Push the mixture through a sausage grinder with 1/4-inch diameter holes, stuffing the meat directly into the casing.
Cook the same as any... - 36.4358
Turkey, Tomato And Tarragon Burgers
1. In a liquidizer or food processor puree the sun-dried tomatoes, turkey and tarragon such that smooth.
2. Into a bowl mix the mixture with the onion and season with the paprika and salt.
3. Mix and shape into 4 burgers.
4. Over each burger stretch... - 41.2428
Tarragon Turkey Soup With Corn And Rice
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, corn, rice, celery, onion, green and red bell peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the turkey... - 35.8139
Turkey With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing.
Rub the outside of the turkey with 3 tablespoons of the butter, the tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Pour 6 cups of broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Bake the turkey for about 4... - 37.7505
Poached Turkey Tenderloins With Tarragon Sauce
In a large skillet, arrange tenderloins in a single layer.
Add wine; celery, onions, spices and enough water to cover tenderloins.
Cover skillet and poach over low heat about 40 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Remove tenderloins, reserving poaching... - 42.1123