- » Tarragon Salad
Tarragon Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon salad recipes.
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 47.475
Healthy Chicken Tarragon Salad
1. Using a pair of kitchen scissors or a meat knife, trim the excess fat from the chicken.
2. In a skillet, combine stock, water, and 2 teaspoons tarragon.
3. Bring the liquid to a boil over moderate heat and add the chicken.
4. Cover and poach the... - 45.5369
Tarragon Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 114-inch lengths.
2) Place a steamer basket in a saucepan; add water until it almost touches the bottom of the steamer basket.
3) Add the snap beans and steam for 18 to 22 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain the excess... - 44.2057
Tarragon Tuna Salad
1) Drain the tuna and flake it.
2) Mix together the celery, tuna and relish.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna and blend well.
5) Serve the salad on crisp lettuce. If... - 43.106
Tarragon Couscous Salad
1 In a 1-quart saucepan,boil 2 cups of water.Stir in lentils ,reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender.Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
2 In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup water with 2 teaspoons oil and salt,bring to a... - 40.8645
Tarragon Chicken Salad
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a large jelly roll pan.
Spread evenly with crime fraiche and bake in a preheated 350Â°F.oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done to your taste.
Remove from oven and cool.
Shred meat into bite-size pieces and... - 35.5976
Tarragon Walnut Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in half.
Combine the mayonnaise mixture... - 35.5354
Tarragon Salad Dressing
Blend all ingredients; mix well.
Chill 1 hour before serving.
Serve with one of the following combinations:
Sliced bananas and pineapple chunks
Apples, celery and chopped walnuts
Chicken or tuna chunks
Celery and seedless grapes
Shredded cabbage and... - 33.0273
Tarragon Chicken Salad
In large bowl, combine chicken, celery, chives or onions, yogurt, sour cream or mayonnaise and tarragon; mix lightly.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
Just before serving, add almonds; season with salt and pepper to taste. - 29.639
Tarragon Shrimp Salad Wraps
1 Sprinkle the shrimp with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, just until opaque in the center, about 5 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl and let cool 5... - 28.0428
Tarragon Seafood Salad
Cook macaroni as directed on package except add pea pods 1 minute before pasta is done; drain.
Rinse pasta and pea pods in cold water; drain.
Gently toss all ingredients. - 27.245