- » Tarragon Rice
Tarragon Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon rice recipes.
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 46.2526
Tarragon Turkey Soup With Corn And Rice
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, corn, rice, celery, onion, green and red bell peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the turkey... - 32.7956
You May Also Like!
Orange Tarragon Rice
Whenever you want to serve a special treat to your family, you can consider this recipe of orange tarragon rice. The beautiful flavor of orange and tarragon, makes the rice really gorgeous. To make it look more gorgeous, you may garnish with orange slices. - 103.645
Chicken Lemon And Tarragon Risotto
Lay the streaky bacon out flat in a cold frying pan.
Cook undisturbed over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until crisp.
Set aside on kitchen paper.
Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, then reduce the heat to... - 46.5976
Tarragon Wild Rice Stuffing
Sample this deliciously different Wild Rice Stuffing for your favorite Rock Cornish Hens. Truly awesome, this is also quick to make! - 26.6607
Place chicken in a lightly greased 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, sprinkle with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, tarragon, and onion.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, wine, and water; cover and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Remove to serving... - 41.6652
Lamb Chops With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove chops from skillet, and drain... - 44.2686
Baked Fish With Tomatoes And Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the fish fillet in a buttered 8"x8"x2" baking dish. If the fillet is very thin, fold it in half.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, tarragon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish, then... - 27.1388
Breast Of Chicken With Tarragon
Cut the courgettes diagonally into long, thick slices, put them into a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave for 1 hour.
Put the wine and tarragon into a saucepan and boil steadily until reduced to half the original volume, then strain.
At the same time,... - 39.9136
Chicken And Vegetables With Tarragon
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the chicken stock, wild rice, and brown rice to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Let stand, covered, until ready to serve.
While the rice is cooking, remove and discard the... - 39.0273
Chicken Tarragon is one of the recipes I am known for and believe me when I say that it tastes heaven. The flavor of this Chicken Tarragon is just yum and requires just a handful of recipes for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of Chicken... - 37.1503
Creamy Mustard And Tarragon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Take an ovenproof pan, heat oil, add chicken breasts and brown for about 1 minute. Take out and keep aside.
3. Stir in mustards, creme fraiche and tarragon and mix well. Allow the mixture to... - 33.7378