- » Tarragon Potato Soup
Tarragon Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon potato soup recipes.
Tarragon Potato Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leeks and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add potatoes and next 3 ingredients.
bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are... - 43.058
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin And Tarragon Soup
1. Peel the pumpkin
2. Discard the seeds
3. Cut the pumpkin into chunks
4. Wash and set aside
5. In a large pan, add the butter and heat through gently
6. Add the onions to the butter and cook till soft and transparent
7. Add the... - 49.7413
Tomato Orange And Tarragon Soup
In a heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions and potatoes 2 to 3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes, tarragon, garlic, stock, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 45.8082
Creamy Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add chicken broth and potatoes. Let the mixture come to boil before covering and cooking for about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes become tender, turn down the flame. Let it cool.
3) Pour the cooled mixture into a blender and... - 49.1345
Perfect Potato And Leek Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks, potatoes and tarragon; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leeks are softened but not browned. Blend in flour; stir in chicken stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 34.9906
Green Potato Soup
1. In a medium-sized saucepan cook the potatoes in the water and salt until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the watercress and cook stirring... - 34.1009
Potato And Leek Soup
Simple ingredients but yet filled with flavor that will make you go back for more. - 0
Golden Potato Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a heavy bottomed soup kettle. MAKING 2) In the kettle, heat the oil and melt butter. ... - 35.4891
Spanish Potato, Garlic & Chorizo Soup
This is a marvellously rustic and enjoyable soup to both make and eat. The chorizo sausage adds a lovely warm background flavor to the dish and the toasted almonds put a delicate sweet crunch into every mouthful. Serve it with the best, freshest bread. - 34.6196
Soup De Veau Aux Herbes
Melt butter until bubbly, stir in flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock and cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Add herbs, cover and cook at low boil 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add dumplings and garnish with parsley... - 31.6114
Vegetable And Split Pea Soup
How about a nice thick soup for a great warm feeling? The recipe calls for split peas, which is what gives it a nice thickness. Further flavored with herbs and vegetables, this is a great healthy option. This soup takes a little time, so you need to plan... - 121.172