- » Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Tarragon Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon mustard sauce recipes.
Slow Cooked Onions With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the tarragon mustard sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking... - 47.8861
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1. Take a small bowl and blend 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in it until it becomes light.
2. Put the bowl’s lid on and refrigerate.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet, put wines and shallots in it and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Boil the... - 43.7323
Oyster Fritters With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, combine the water and bulgur.
3) Cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and let it stand for 1 hour.
4) Drain any excess water.
5) Coat a baking sheet lightly with 1 teaspoon of oil.
6)... - 43.5653
Tarragon Mustard Sauce
In a small bowl, combine mustard, sugar, vinegar, parsley and tarragon; blend well.
Add oil, beat until blended. - 23.1166
Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Combine Tarragon-Mustard Sauce ingredients in a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until heated. - 22.4557
You May Also Like!
Chicken In Tarragon Mustard Cream Sauce
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 28.6836
Beef Liver In Mustard Tarragon Cream
1. Heat the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over high heat until bubbly. Add the liver strips and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned on the outside but still pink inside. Sprinkle with the salt, remove the liver to a warm... - 28.6565
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Mustard-Tarragon Mayonnaise. It is pretty good enough to be served as a sauce for parties and get together! - 25.6264
Creamy Mustard And Tarragon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Take an ovenproof pan, heat oil, add chicken breasts and brown for about 1 minute. Take out and keep aside.
3. Stir in mustards, creme fraiche and tarragon and mix well. Allow the mixture to... - 34.0806
Mustard Tarragon Chicken
1) In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
2) Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
3) In the hot oil, gently place the chicken.
4) Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning as required, until it turns... - 47.6433
Mustard Tarragon Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Combine yogurt and Worcestershire sauce; brush on both sides of each chop.
Combine wheat germ and next 3 ingredients; dredge chops in wheat germ mixture.
Place chops on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches... - 31.6793
Chicken Breasts In Tarragon Cream
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the shallots (or onion) and garlic.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the cornstarch, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and shake to mix. Add the chicken and shake to coat lightly. Remove the chicken and reserve the... - 38.7072
Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
Sweat shallots in a 2 quart stockpot.
Add wine and reduce to approximately 1 ounce liquid.
Add heavy cream and reduce until nappe (coats spoon and is slightly thickened).
Add mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper. - 23.9122
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes With Tarragon Sauce
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, relish, milk, mustard, tarragon, and parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Crab cakes: In medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, green onion, mustard, egg white, and pepper... - 33.576
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 42.5964
Tarragon Mustard Sauce Recipes By Category
Tarragon Mustard Sauce Dish: