- » Tarragon Lime
Tarragon Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon lime recipes.
Snapper With Tarragon Lime Mayonnaise
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the red snapper fillets under cold running water. Place them in a 12X8X2-inch baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yoghurt, lime rind, lime... - 42.7306
Tarragon Lime Chicken Breasts
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Stir in the chicken breast to coat evenly, cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 -2 hours to marinate.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and... - 34.54
Tarragon Lime Chicken
Arrange chicken in single layer in glass casserole or pie plate.
Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk oil, lime juice, tarragon and oregano in small bowl to blend.
Pour marinade over chicken and turn to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat... - 31.6824
You May Also Like!
Chilled Chicken With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Chilled chicken with tarragon mayonnaise is a grilled chicken recipe. Marinated and cooked, the chilled chicken is served with a herbed mayonnaise blend and garnished with lemon slices. Filling and savory, it is really delicious. - 41.8198
Chicken In Lime Marinade
Combine lime juice, tarragon, onion and oil.
Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in marinade.
Allow to marinate overnight or all day.
Broil slowly, 6 inches from heat, until tender or 45 minutes to one hour.
Turn often and baste. - 29.6682
Mussels With Cider And Tarragon European Style
Are you fond of seafood? Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss. This video is s step by step demo to prepare Mussels with Cider and Tarragon European Style. Watch this video now. - 78.0509
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking dish with butter.
3) Place the fish on the baking dish.
4) Brush the fish with lime juice.
5) Dredge the fish with salt and tarragon.
6) Bake the fish for 12 to 15 minutes or... - 37.8275
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 41.2572
Chicken Breasts With Tarragon And Tomato
1) Take a large wide bowl and combine, buttermilk, half of tarragon, and lime or lemon juice.
2) Place the chicken in this mixture and marinate for about 2 hours ( you can marinate overnight as well).
3) Drain the chicken breasts from... - 44.3778
Oysters Rockefeller With Tarragon
1. Buy the oysters the day you plan to cook. Ask your fishmonger to shuck them, leaving them on the half shell and reserving the liquor. Cover the oysters and liquor and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the broiler. To keep the oysters upright during broiling, line a... - 36.6713
Tarragon Salad Dressing
We all know that to make a perfect salad you have to have a great homemade salad dressing recipe. Tarragon Salad dressing is a refreshing dressing that will make your salad irresistible. Made with fresh tarragon and dijon mustard, its bold flavor will be a... - 89.4334
Lime Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Brush on chicken.
For a richer herb flavor, marinate chicken in sauce several hours. - 24.2754