- » Tarragon Leaves
Tarragon Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tarragon Leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tarragon Leaves recipes.
Shake all ingredients in tightly covered jar.
Salmon-Potato Salad: Substitute 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked, for the tuna. - 25.1716
Tarragon Chicken has a finger licking taste. The mushrooms and white wine gives the Tarragon Chicken a delicious taste. - 48.1447
Baked Green Beans In Tarragon Cream
Prepare green beans; cook in salted water about 12 minutes.
Drain; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves with heavy cream.
Pour tarragon/cream mixture over all; sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in 350... - 37.0628
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Mash the salt and pepper with the butter and chopped tarragon leaves.
Rub the outside of the chicken with the lemon juice and put the butter mixture inside.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and stand chicken and giblets on it.
Add onion, bayleaf and... - 48.5703
Tarragon Infused Vinegar
Bruise the tarragon leaves slightly.
Put them into a bottling jar, pour in the vinegar and screw down the cap.
Store the vinegar for 6 weeks, then strain and re-bottle it.
Store in a cool dry place. - 20.4435
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan over a medium heat and add a little olive oil.
Season the chicken well and put it skin-side down in the pan.
Cook for a good 8 minutes, then turn the breasts over and cook for the same time again.
Check the chicken is cooked through,... - 45.9762
Easy Tarragon Vinegar
Combine tarragon leaves and vinegar, and bring almost to boil.
Let stand overnight, strain and store.
Use in salad dressings to accompany a roast chicken dinner. - 21.8415
Tarragon Riesling Sauce
Mix 2 tablespoons wine with cornstarch; set aside.
In a 1 to 2-quart pan, bring remaining wine, tarragon, and pepper to a boil over high heat.
Boil, uncovered, until wine is reduced to 1 cup, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add cornstarch mixture and butter to wine; stir on... - 30.1779
Sour Cream Tarragon Dip
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Place in the refrigerator until, thoroughly chilled.
3) Serve the chilled dip with the seafood as hors d'oeuvre. - 31.2172
Remove skin from chicken breasts.
Place chicken, meaty sides up, in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches; sprinkle with paprika.
Place zucchini, carrots and mushrooms around and over chicken.
Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over chicken and... - 36.1617
Creamy Lemon Tarragon Sauce
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, onion, salt, lemon peel and tarragon.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour.
Blend in milk and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 /2to 5... - 39.2779
Easy Tarragon Sauce
is very easy to prepare. The fusion of yogurt and mayonnaise makes the Tarragon Sauce a perfect allibi of seafoods. - 25.7719
Garlic Tarragon Mayonnaise
Crush garlic into salt and blend into mayonnaise.
Stir in sour cream, mustard, and tarragon leaves.
Mix well and add a few drops lemon juice.
Taste and add additional salt if needed.
Cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. - 30.9918
Baked Eggs With Cream And Tarragon
1. Wash and dry the tarragon and remove the leaves.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
3. Butter the bottom and sides of 4 small ovenproof ramekins or cocotte dishes. Place a few tarragon leaves at the bottom and on the sides of each dish.... - 25.0306
Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake to mix well.
Serve with green salad.
Makes 1/2 cup. - 28.7473
Sweet And Sour Tarragon Dressing
1)Combine vegetable oil, tarragon wine vinegar, sugar, tarragon leaves, Dijon mustard , salt and white pepper in container of an electric blender.
2)Process on high speed 30 seconds.
3)Serve it in 3 cups. - 32.6193
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Mustard-Tarragon Mayonnaise. It is pretty good enough to be served as a sauce for parties and get together! - 25.6264
In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, tarragon, lemon peel, lemon juice, and mustard. Add salt to taste. - 24.4458
1. Wash the burnet leaves and place in a sterilized 2 pint (1.1 litre) jar.
2. Mix the vinegar and wine and heat in a pan until almost boiling.
3 Pour over the leaves, seal the jar, and stand for 3 weeks before using. - 22.3933
Escarole Salad With Tarragon
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar and salt and pepper to taste, add the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Cut off and discard the tough stems from the escarole, chop the leaves coarse, and in a large bowl toss... - 21.4987
Mustard Tarragon Dressing
In a blender, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, tarragon, garlic, and eggs; whirl until smooth.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 1 week - 25.1631
Rinse and dry tarragon; snip lightly.
Mix in jar with vinegar, clove, and garlic.
Cover; let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Let vinegar stand, covered, 2 weeks.
Strain; pour into an attractive container.
Cover tightly. - 31.7778
Roasted Onion Caper And Tarragon Sauce
In a baking pan roast the onions in the middle of a preheated 475° F oven for 2 hours.
While the onions are roasting, in a small saucepan melt the butter over low heat, whisk in the flour, and cook the roux, whisking, for 3 minutes.
Add the cream and the - 26.51
Chilled Cucumber Soup With Tarragon
The Chilled Cucumber Soup With Tarragon is a popular and amazingly satisfying soup. You simply cant miss this soup. The cols soup is an absolute treat for your taste buds. I am sure you will love the Chilled Cucumber Soup With Tarragon. - 49.1733
Veal Chops With Tarragon
1. Trim the fat from the chops, finely chop half the tarragon and mix with salt and pepper; rub this mixture all over each of the sides on the chops
2. Heat a large skillet and cook the chops in it over medium flame till tender and... - 33.0139
Cod Fillets Tarragon
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dredge the fish with salt and pepper.
3) Place the fish in the baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together tarragon leaves, cloves, milk, butter flavouring
and bay leaf.
5) Gently stream the milk mixture over... - 42.4626
Sauteed Tarragon Mushrooms
1. In a glass casserole, take butter, tarragon leaves and green onions. Mix it well.
2. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms. Toss it well.
4. Cover it and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and... - 36.3491
Cold Chicken And Asparagus With Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. To make the vinaigrette, use a medium glass bowl
2. Combine the shallots or scallions, lemon juice, thyme and tarragon and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk in the safflower oil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, sugar and pepper.
4. Let... - 46.6948
Tagliatelle With Mussels And Tarragon
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the thyme, wine and Pernod and bring to a boil. Stir in the mussels, cover and cook over... - 30.0871
1.Crush tarragon and parsley together.
2.Put the crushed mixture in butter and stir well.
3.Use tarragon butter as spread. - 26.1565
Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cut 28 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Place salmon on foil.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of fish with parsley, 1 tablespoon tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt and paprika, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the juice.
Fold long sides of foil together... - 42.3009
Marinate the chicken in tarragon, onions, and wine for 1 hour.
Remove chicken, reserving liquid.
Heat shortening in pressure cooker.
Brown the chicken on all sides.
Add marinade and lemon juice.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is... - 35.6041
Combine all ingredients; bring to boiling.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Strain into hot clean bottles with corks or screw caps.
Add tarragon sprig and a few green grapes to each bottle, if desired.
Send with note: Use in Cream Goddess Dressing and other... - 31.482
Tarragon Chicken is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Tarragon Chicken will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 25.3491
Orange Tarragon Dressing
Orange tarragon dressing is a herbed salad dressing. Prepared with orange juice and cider vinegar, this peppy salad dressing is flavored with garlic and fresh tarragon. Seasoned to taste, it can be used with salads of choice. - 26.3767
Tarragon Scallop Saute
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are soft.
Push mushrooms to one side of pan and add scallops.
Cook, turning with a wide spatula, just until scallops are... - 34.2707
Pumpkin And Tarragon Soup
1. Peel the pumpkin
2. Discard the seeds
3. Cut the pumpkin into chunks
4. Wash and set aside
5. In a large pan, add the butter and heat through gently
6. Add the onions to the butter and cook till soft and transparent
7. Add the... - 49.7413
Gammon With Tarragon Cream Sauce
Put the gammon in a saucepan with the bay leaves, peppercorns and thyme sprigs.
Cover with cold water and bring slowly to the boil.
Simmer for 2 hours, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface and adding more water if necessary.
Turn off the heat and... - 41.2009
1. Peel and crush the garlic.
2. Pick and finely chop the tarragon leaves.
3. Put all the ingredients into a clean bowl and mix well.
4. Season the tarragon dressing to taste.
5. Cover and store the tarragon in the fridge until required.
6.... - 82.8096
Celery With Tarragon
1. In a saucepan add celery, tarragon, butter, and water.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Uncover and cook over high heat until liquid dries.
4. Add salt and mix.
5. Serve at once. - 32.4252
Hake With Tarragon Sauce
Put the shallot in a bowl.
Rinse the tarragon and chop 5 leaves.
Add the 5 tarragon leaves, black pepper and vinegar to the shallot.
Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH until the liquid is reduced to 2 (1) tablespoon.
Filter and return to the bowl.
Set... - 45.5115
Orange Roughy With Tarragon Sauce
Orange Roughy With Tarragon Sauce is another tasty seafood delicacy. The Lemon juice gives the Orange Roughy With Tarragon Sauce a tangy and energizing taste. - 36.4039
Creamed Flounder Tarragon
In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet, melt butter on full power 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes, or until onion is soft.
Add tarragon leaves and mushrooms to onions and heat, covered, on full... - 43.7914
1) Dredge the chicken breasts into the flour and salt mixture, reserve the mixture.
2) In a large frying pan, brown the chicken evenly in the melted butter, then remove over a plate.
3) In the same frying pan, saute the green onions, then stir in wine... - 43.9534
Steamed Salmon With Tarragon
1 Select a decorative heatproof plate that will fit into the steaming vessel.
2 Scatter the green onions on the bottom of the plate. Lay the salmon fillet over green onions, skin side down, folding the tail section under, if necessary to fit in the... - 35.7213
1.Chop chicken into pieces and apply a mixture of Season all, flour, MSG, pepper and paprika.
2.Heat butter and brown chicken pieces in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of brandy extract, onion, tarragon leaves.
4.Put wine and water on the chicken... - 45.0311
Crab-stuffed Trout With Tarragon
The crab stuffed trout with tarragon is a baked trout recipe prepared along with mushrooms and onions. The crab stuffing is flavored with parsley and tarragon and seasoned to taste. simply baked and garnished with lemon twists, the crab stuffed trout with... - 42.7828
Sterilize 5 (6-oz) jelly glasses with lids and 5 forks (see Directions for Sterilizing).
Wash and dry tarragon leaves; chop finely.
Turn into small bowl with bay leaf.
Add boiling water.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
In 3-quart saucepan, combine tarragon... - 37.1602
Chicken Breasts Tarragon
Really quick and simple. Even if you think you don't like tarragon, give these a try. You'll like these. Boneless skinless breasts that actually stay moist and juicy. - 120.024
Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup
Try this alluring Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup. An easily prepared soup recipe, this Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 46.8435
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Heat 1 inch water, the lemon, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon dill weed to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange salmon in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until salmon flakes easily with fork, 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
Carefully remove skin from... - 41.7448
Asparagus Tarragon Chicken Salad
In a wide frying pan, place chicken breasts, water, stock base, and tarragon; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, skin, and bone chicken, keeping breasts in one piece; then refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove peel and white membrane from grapefruit and... - 44.2446
Veal Stew With Tarragon
Brown the veal in fat or butter, sprinkle with flour, and brown this too; moisten with some wanned white wine.
Put a lid on the saucepan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Just before serving, add the chopped tarragon to the gravy.
Turn into a hot serving dish, and... - 24.1135
Trim bone and excess fat from veal and discard.
Cut veal into 1 1/2 inch square pieces.
Coat pieces with a mixture of the flour, salt, pepper, and tarragon.
Reserve remaining flour mixture.
Heat butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms and cook over medium... - 41.8194
Lingcod In Mushroom Tarragon Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and stir often until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add remaining butter and flour; stir until bubbling, about 2 minutes.
Gradually blend... - 39.9602
Tarragon Couscous Salad
1 In a 1-quart saucepan,boil 2 cups of water.Stir in lentils ,reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender.Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
2 In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup water with 2 teaspoons oil and salt,bring to a... - 43.2226
Sauteed Chicken In Mushroom Tarragon Sauce
In small cup or bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper; sprinkle chicken breasts with flour mixture.
In 10-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
Add mushrooms, scallions, and... - 32.1453
Creamy Chicken Tarragon
Creamy chicken tarragon is a herbed chicken recipe. Skillet cooked with onion soup mix and white wine, the creamy chicken tarragon is indulgent and sumptious. Finished with heavy cream, it has a nice and thick sauce to it. - 35.4523
Broiled Salmon Tarragon
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix the melted butter, lemon juice and seasonings together.
3) Place the salmon steaks on a greased broiler rack and brush with half of the seasoned butter.
4) Broil the steaks 2 inches from heat for... - 45.9105
Creamy Chicken Tarragon
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil and brown the chicken. Drain the extra oil
2. To the same pan, add the onion soup mix and tarragon blended with water and wine
3. Simmer these covered for 45 minutes till the chicken is tender and then remove the... - 38.0916
Remove roots, tough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 1 1/2 to 2 inches of dark leaves.
Split leeks in half lengthwise to within 1 inch of bulb end.
Bring water to a boil in a large heavy skillet; add leeks.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15... - 29.5113
Chicken Marinated With Orange & Tarragon
chicken marinated with orange and tarragon is a fruity chicken recipe. The chicken is marinated with onion soup mix and orange marmalade for flavor along with tarragon. Oven cooked, it is basted with the marinade mix to a desired doneness. - 31.3773
Lemon Tarragon Chicken
Combine butter, rind, juice, tarragon and sugar in small bowl.
Remove and discard skin from chicken; make 3 deep diagonal cuts across each piece.
Press butter mixture into cuts; spread remainder all over chicken.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish, in... - 33.3399
Tarragon Fish And Vegetable Parcels
Cut Leek and carrot into thin 4 cm-long strips.
Heat butter in large pan; cook vegetables, stirring, until softened slightly.
Stir in wine and tarragon; cook, uncovered, 1 minute.
Place each fish fillet on a 30cm-square piece of foil; divide vegetables among... - 32.3316
1) In a saucepan cook beets and beet liquid.
2) Drain beet liquid and keep aside.
3) In the saucepan add butter, onion, lemon juice, tarragon, and pepper.
4) Cook for further 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 36.9987
Roast Tarragon Chicken A La Francais
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before roasting.
2) Mix lemon juice with salt and apply this mixture on the chicken inside and out.
3) Combine butter with tarragon and use this mixture generously to brush the skin and inside cavity of... - 36.2431
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking dish with butter.
3) Place the fish on the baking dish.
4) Brush the fish with lime juice.
5) Dredge the fish with salt and tarragon.
6) Bake the fish for 12 to 15 minutes or... - 37.9902
Leeks And Tarragon
1) Take the leeks and clean them. Trim the leeks and keep aside.
2) Take a pan and pour water.
3) Boil water and add leeks. Cover the pan and simmer for15 minutes.
4) Take out the leeks from water and keep in a plate.
5) Take another... - 40.7266
Tarragon Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan, mix spinach, chicken bouillon and dry skim milk.
2. Stir until well blended and season.
3. Heat with frequent stirring until it reaches serving temperature.
4. Serve Tarragon Spinach Soup with a savory pie dish. - 39.6519
Tomato Tarragon Lobster Soup
In medium mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and tarragon.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until butter melts and garlic is lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper.
Microwave at - 35.6626
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Thr roast chicken tarragon is a roasted recipe of chicken with vegetables and tarragon with parsley. Roasted in the oven and served with tarragon sauce, this roast chicken with tarragon is fit for both parties and family meals. I especially love it for the... - 49.1738
Lemon Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken breast side up on work surface.
Carefully slip lemon slices under skin, covering breast, thigh and back as much as possible.
Arrange tarragon leaves over lemon slices.
Turn chicken over and make cut down length of... - 40.1376
Combine the wine, tarragon and lemon juice in a small sauce pan.
Over high heat reduce to 2 tbsp (30 ml), then strain.
In another small sauce pan, melt the butter and heat to almost boiling.
In a blender or food processor, process egg yolks until... - 35.5666
Orange Chicken With Tarragon
1. Prick the chicken with fork tines on all sides and add to a shallow and snug fitting baking pan
2. In a measuring cup, mix orange juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and tarragone and pour it over the chicken
3. Cover and allow to marinate for an hour... - 32.8319
Grilled Red Snapper With Tarragon Butter
1) To prepare tarragon butter : In a saucepan,mix together vinegar and white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce the liquid to a third of the volume.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it... - 42.648
Pears With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Put the mayonnaise, cream and vinegar into a bowl, with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Stir in the chopped tarragon and mix well.
Cover and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on 4 individual plates.
Peel the pears and scoop out the cores with a... - 39.7094
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Marinated Tarragon Salmon has a different taste. The lemon flavour gives the Marinated Tarragon Salmon a tangy and refreshing taste. - 48.6209
Trout With Tarragon
Rinse the trout under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put two tarragon leaves inside each trout.
Make 2 deep incisions in the fleshiest part of the fish, close to the head.
Butter the base of a rectangular dish with one-third of the... - 40.2631
Tarragon Buttered Leeks
1. Wash the leeks and prepare them by removing roots, outer leaves and tops from the shoots. Clean well again. Leave behind 1 1/2 to 2 inches of dark leaves.
2. Cut the leeks such that they are split to within 1 inch of bulb end.
3. In... - 36.8118
Wine Baked Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
3) In the baking dish, arrange the steaks.
4) Pour wine all over the steaks and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon... - 38.5689
Tarragon And Sour Cream Sauce
1) In small bowl, usng rotary beater, beat egg yolks with tarragon until thick and lemon-colored.
2) In saucepan, slowly heat sour cream, bay leaf, and garlic just until bubbles form around edge.
3) Strain the mixture; discard garlic and bay leaf.
4)... - 40.7276
Heat chicken, chicken broth, carrots, tarragon, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Add mushrooms, celery and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest... - 43.5735
Clam Broth With Tarragon
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Stir in tarragon; cook, stirring, over low heat 1 minute.
4) Add flour; cook, stirring with wire whisk, over low heat... - 40.2311
In 12 x 8-in baking dish, combine onion liquid, wine, parsley, garlic, tarragon, bouillon, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Arrange chicken, bone-side up, in dish.
Combine bouquet sauce and water; brush half of mixture over chicken.
Cover with wax... - 43.484
Terrific Tarragon Chicken Casserole
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and brown in hot oil in a skillet for ten minutes
2. Pour the excess oil off and set aside the chicken in the skillet
3. Drain the tomatoes, reserve a quarter cup of the liqid nad mash them
4. Add tomatoes,... - 42.3005
Ann's Tarragon Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, tarragon leaves, paprika, white pepper and a dash of garlic powder and onion powder.
3) Use a baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Spray chicken... - 38.0867
Tarragon Cornish Hens
To prepare the hens :
1. Thaw hens if frozen.
2. Then remove giblets and necks from hens, wash, wrap and freeze.
3. Wash hens, pat dry with paper towels and split in half lengthwise with kitchen scissors or knife.
4. Preheat oven to 400F.... - 39.0793
Savory Chicken Tarragon
Melt margarine in a 4-quart saucepan; add onion and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add chicken, carrots, parsley, tarragon and pepper; cook until chicken is lightly browned.
Add 2-1/2 cups water, chicken broth and lemon juice; bring to a rapid boil.
Stir in... - 39.625
Tarragon Tuna Salad
1) Drain the tuna and flake it.
2) Mix together the celery, tuna and relish.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna and blend well.
5) Serve the salad on crisp lettuce. If... - 42.1927
Tarragon Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white... - 47.3092
Oysters Rockefeller With Tarragon
1. Buy the oysters the day you plan to cook. Ask your fishmonger to shuck them, leaving them on the half shell and reserving the liquor. Cover the oysters and liquor and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the broiler. To keep the oysters upright during broiling, line a... - 36.4632
Fillets Of Sole With Tarragon-chive Butter
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Fillets Of Sole With Tarragon-chive Butter recipe? Fillets Of Sole With Tarragon-chive Butter goes perfectly as Main Dish. Seems like European food never lets you down. This recipe of Fillets Of... - 45.4946
Walnut Tarragon Veal Cutlets
Line a 12-inch round platter with 2 layers of paper towels.
In 9-inch pie plate, blend egg and lemon juice.
Mix bread crumbs, walnuts, parsley, salt, tarragon and pepper on sheet of wax paper.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in crumb... - 39.1523
Simmer in vinegar in a saucepan the shallots, garlic and tarragon, all finely chopped; allowing the vinegar to reduce by evaporation almost entirely.
Put the saucepan into a bain-marie, that is, a suitable vessel half-filled with boiling water.
Add the egg... - 28.2182
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
For topping: In small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and tarragon.
Brush topping... - 40.9767
Artichokes With Tarragon Butter
1) Trim artichoke stems from the base; cut a 1-inch slice from tops.
2) Remove discolored leaves; trim spike ends.
3) In cold water, wash the artichokes, drain them.
4) In large kettle, place 3 quarts water with 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon... - 45.7474