- » Tarragon Dressing
Tarragon Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon dressing recipes.
Secret Tarragon Dressing
Secret Basic Dressing
1) Mix together the vinegar, garlic powder, dry mustard and fructose and stir until the dry ingredients are thoroughly dissolved.
2) Combine the water, pepper and lemon juice and stir to mix well.
3) Slowly stir in the oil.
4)... - 40.0352
1 In a jar, combine all the ingredients.
2 Cover the jar with a tight lid and shake well.
3 Serve as desired. - 34.0852
1) In a large bowl, whisk together oil, cider vinegar, sugar, tarragon, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
2) Whisk to get a fairly creamy texture.
3) Drizzle the Tarragon Salad over salads of your choice. - 34.0388
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Stir in parsley.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve over salad greens - 32.7072
Tarragon French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar or bottle; shake well to blend.
Before serving, discard garlic and shake dressing to blend thoroughly. - 31.3038
1) Into a bowl, mix the cream mayonnaise, vinegar, tarragon and salt
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
3) Serve along with seafood - 30.5782
Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake to mix well.
Serve with green salad.
Makes 1/2 cup. - 28.7473
Dijon And Tarragon Dressing
In a medium bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the yogurt, broth, mustard, honey, tarragon, garlic and salt.
Refrigerate to store.
Stir before serving. - 28.0158
Put all ingredients into jar and shake well.
Prepare dressing the day before you plan to use it. - 27.4157
Strawberry Tarragon Dressing
1. Whirl strawberries in a blender or food processor until pureed. Rub through a fine wire strainer into a 2-cup (470 ml) glass measure. Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the lemon juice and enough water to make 1 cup (240 ml). Transfer to a small pan and add sugar,... - 26.5158
Shake all ingredients in tightly covered jar.
Salmon-Potato Salad: Substitute 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked, for the tuna. - 25.1716
Quick Tarragon Dressing
Mix mayonnaise, milk and vinegar until smooth.
Spoon over mixed greens.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. - 21.5951
– In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, and adjust seasoning to taste.
N.B.: You can replace the tarragon vinegar with wine vinegar. Simply double the amount of dried tarragon in the dressing. - 19.4093
Tarragon Dressing Recipes By Category