- » Tarragon Chicken Stew
Tarragon Chicken Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tarragon chicken stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarragon chicken stew recipes.
Tarragon Veal Stew
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onions and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until softened.
Remove to a plate.
Coat veal cubes with flour.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan; add veal in... - 44.0133
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Heat vegetable oil in heavy large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pot in batches and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer chicken to bowl.
Pour off fat from pot and discard.
Add... - 38.0315
Hearty Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Cut off roots and trim leaf ends of leeks; cut each leek lengthwise in half and separate leaves.
Rinse well with cold running water to remove any sand.
Cut leeks crosswise into 3/4 inch pieces.
Cut root end and stalks from fennel bulb; discard.
Cut bulb... - 43.3451
Savory Chicken Stew
1) Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken and keep aside for other uses.
2) Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a Dutch oven along with 2 quarts of water.
4) Boil the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer... - 47.4897
Chicken And Spring Vegetable Stew
1. Soak dried morels in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes; drain. Rinse and dry fresh morels. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until pale golden,... - 31.641
Californian Calico Chicken Skillet
1. Cut the chicken into serving sized pieces and brown evenly in a large skillet in oil; trasnfer into a pan and reserve
2. In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic until soft, add in rice and brown it for three minutes
3. Add water, frozen... - 42.8336
Herbed Chicken Salad
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350º F.
2. In a small bowl, put the mayonnaise.
3. Add the yogurt and dry mustard to this, and beat briefly. Keep aside.
4. Chop the scallions finely and keep aside.
5. In a baking pan that will hold them... - 43.7061
Rabbit can be found in most frozen-food departments.
Have butcher cut rabbit into serving pieces.
Heat fat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides.
Sprinkle with flour; blend in well.
Add stock, wine, garlic, tomato paste, and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, over low... - 35.1368
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 40.7535
Herbed Beef Stew
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir, cover with wax paper, and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add... - 41.3702
Halibut, Sweet Pea, And Fines Herbes Stew
1. In a saucepan, combine the white wine along with the broth, and cook for 20 minutes
2. In a skillet, strain through a sieve, a double thickness of cheesecloth, or a paper coffee filter, season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Meanwhile, on... - 42.626
Rabbit Stew With Cognac And Mustard
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil in heavy dutch oven or large casserole.
Add rabbit and brown on all sides.
Pour Cognac in corner of pan and ignite, spooning cognac over rabbit until flames subside.
Remove meat from... - 39.8459
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl and stir well.
Add venison, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day.
Turn meat 1 or 2 times in the marinade.
Remove meat from marinade and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 39.9719
Chicken And Dumplings
Having guests over for dinner? Want to impress them? Want to be the life of the part? Don't worry, because you have come to the right place. Check this video of the delicious and steaming hot Chicken and Dumplings. Your guests will definitely love this dish.... - 110.58
Combine meats, chicken, vegetables, parsley, tarragon, and thyme in a large sauce pot.
Pour in enough water to cover meat, and salt to taste.
Cover pot, bring to boiling, and simmer 3 to 4 hours, or until tongue is tender.
Remove skin from tongue.
Slice meat,... - 34.7855
Salmis Of Grouse
1. Preheat the oven to moderate oven 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2. In a bowl take the seasoned flour and toss the pieces of grouse, pork and gammon.
3. In a frying pan put the butter and heat until it is hot.
4. Put the pieces in the... - 44.0567
Wash leek under running water and chop finely.
In a deep, heavy saucepan, cook onion and leek gently in melted butter until soft, but not brown, about 10 minutes.
Add potato, water or broth and salt.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 42.594
Chicken 'n' Eggs Gourmet
Simmer chicken, including giblets and neck, in water until thickest pieces are fork-tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Remove chicken; cool; spoon off fat from broth and reserve.
This much can be done the day or morning before.
About 40 minutes before mealtime,... - 40.8084
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 73.3176
Diced Turkey Fricassee With Leek
– In a skillet, melt butter. heat oil and
– Brown the turkey and season with salt and pepper.
– Add leek and cook, without browning, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir gently for 30 seconds.
– Add chicken stock and... - 31.9275
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833
Jellied Portuguese Lemon Chicken
1) Take a deep kettle and put chicken pieces into it.
2) Add in celery, carrot, onion, tarragon, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Pour in enough bouillon to cover the mixture and cover and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until chicken is soft.
4) Chill... - 42.0073
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 115.584
1. Combine meats, chicken, vegetables, parsley, tarragon, and thyme in a large saucepot. Pour in enough water to cover meat, and salt to taste.
2. Cover pot, bring to boiling, and simmer 3 to 4 hours, or until tongue is tender.
3. Remove skin from tongue.... - 31.5468
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 46.0716