- » Tarragon
Tarragon is a small herb used in cooking. It has smooth and long green coloured leaves. It also known as dragon's-wort meaning dragon-herb and Artemisia dracunculus is its biological name. The leaves are ... More »
Mushroom Cannelloni In A Goat Cheese Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here as an outstanding video that displays a recipe for fresh mushroom cannelloni in a flavorful, creamy and cheesy sauce. Make your holiday special with this amazing recipe. This video is so nicely explained that it would surely equip you to prepare this... - 138.451
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 121.977
Braised Chicken With Tarragon And Mushroom Sauce
This Braised Chicken with Tarragon and Mushroom Sauce is a great dish for the winters. Cooked with some crisp reiseling it tastes great. And as there is no fat involved in the cooking it is on the lighter side too. Watch this video and give it a try one of... - 120.269
Oven Seared Salmon Steak With Creamy Tarragon Chili Sauce
This salmon recipe is quick, easy, healthy and packed with flavor. Chef Binks recreates a low-fat chili mayo sauce using low-fat mayo, yogurt flavored with tarragon and chili garlic. The spicy herbed sauce is the perfect complement to salmon fillets. Dr.... - 116.107
The Real Aioli Flavored With Tarragon
Most of us have tasted the garlic flavored mayonnaise-based sauce and dip called aioli, served in fast food restaurants but few of us may have tasted the “real” aioli. The classic Italian “Aglio Olio” which simple means “garlic oil” is what chef... - 113.197
Fresh Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
Why not use your leftover chicken to prepare some delicious and appetizing sandwiches. Look at this interesting video where Betty shows us how to transform some chicken and fresh tarragon into healthy sandwiches. Amaze your family and friends with the... - 106.591
Orange Tarragon Rice
Whenever you want to serve a special treat to your family, you can consider this recipe of orange tarragon rice. The beautiful flavor of orange and tarragon, makes the rice really gorgeous. To make it look more gorgeous, you may garnish with orange slices. - 103.645
Vegan Spinach Mushroom Quiche
Attention all the vegan diet followers! Here's a recipe that is just too good to be missed. Watch this video now to learn a yummy Vegan Spinach Mushroom Quiche recipe. The chef replaces egg with healthy quinoa to give it the vegan twist. Try it today. - 82.6215
Authentic Italian Risotto With Tangy Chicken And Tarragon
Attention all the Italian food lovers! Here's something you should not miss out on. Watch this video to learn Authentic Italian Risotto with Tangy Chicken and Tarragon recipe now. Treat your family to this Italian delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 78.5759
Mussels With Cider And Tarragon European Style
Are you fond of seafood? Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss. This video is s step by step demo to prepare Mussels with Cider and Tarragon European Style. Watch this video now. - 78.0509
Tarragon Chicken With White Wine
Would you like to try a great in taste Tarragon Chicken With White Wine recipe? Stock up on bags full of Chicken as you will want to make this Tarragon Chicken With White Wine a lot. I will prepare this Tarragon Chicken With White Wine as Main Dish for a... - 49.5669
Pumpkin And Tarragon Soup
1. Peel the pumpkin
2. Discard the seeds
3. Cut the pumpkin into chunks
4. Wash and set aside
5. In a large pan, add the butter and heat through gently
6. Add the onions to the butter and cook till soft and transparent
7. Add the... - 49.0914
Poached Turkey Tenderloins With Tarragon Sauce
To cook in a skillet
1. Inside a large skillet, place the tenderloins in a single layer.
2. Put in wine, celery, onions, spices and enough water to cover tenderloins.
3. Cover the skillet and let it poach over low heat about 40 minutes or until no... - 47.7221
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Mash the salt and pepper with the butter and chopped tarragon leaves.
Rub the outside of the chicken with the lemon juice and put the butter mixture inside.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and stand chicken and giblets on it.
Add onion, bayleaf and... - 47.594
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 47.3727
Going by its looks this Tarragon Chicken recipe seems yummy. Even though Tarragon Chicken is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. Chicken is the primary ingredient in Tarragon Chicken. Mark this Tarragon Chicken, or else you will later regret... - 46.9724
Mustard Tarragon Chicken
1) In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
2) Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
3) In the hot oil, gently place the chicken.
4) Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning as required, until it turns... - 46.9293
Garden Beans In Tomato Tarragon Vinaigrette
1.Steam the snap beans on a steamer rack over gently boiling water, until tender but still bright colored, about 10 minutes.
2.Then rinse with cold running water to stop cooking and yet retain the color.Keep aside.
3.Work in batches - place each kind... - 46.8512
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Thr roast chicken tarragon is a roasted recipe of chicken with vegetables and tarragon with parsley. Roasted in the oven and served with tarragon sauce, this roast chicken with tarragon is fit for both parties and family meals. I especially love it for the... - 46.7972
Tarragon Chicken has a finger licking taste. The mushrooms and white wine gives the Tarragon Chicken a delicious taste. - 46.6009
Chicken Lemon And Tarragon Risotto
Lay the streaky bacon out flat in a cold frying pan.
Cook undisturbed over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until crisp.
Set aside on kitchen paper.
Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, then reduce the heat to... - 46.5976
Artichokes With Tarragon Butter
1) Trim artichoke stems from the base; cut a 1-inch slice from tops.
2) Remove discolored leaves; trim spike ends.
3) In cold water, wash the artichokes, drain them.
4) In large kettle, place 3 quarts water with 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon... - 45.963
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together water, wine, cornstarch, bouillon granules, tarragon, and lemon juice.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 45.9365
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan over a medium heat and add a little olive oil.
Season the chicken well and put it skin-side down in the pan.
Cook for a good 8 minutes, then turn the breasts over and cook for the same time again.
Check the chicken is cooked through,... - 45.9194
Pork Loin Chops With Tarragon Sauce
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat.
2) On each side of the chops, spread ¼ teaspoon of mustard.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, sprinkle each side.
4) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet.
5) Add the margarine and put the... - 45.8496
Sour Cream Scone With Tarragon And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into it.
4. Crumble the mixture by using fingertips or pastry cutter.
5. Fold in... - 45.845
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.845
Salmon And Tarragon Fishcakes With Hollandaise
Put the salmon in a shallow pan with the bay leaf, a little seasoning and enough milk to cover.
Bring to a simmer and cook for about 6 minutes until just done, then drain, cool and flake.
Mix the potatoes, anchovy essence, mustard, tarragon and ketchup with... - 45.7763
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 45.7091
Turkey Tarragon Bake
1 In a small nonstick saucepan, add milk and bread crumbs.
2 Stirring constantly, cook on high heat for about 3 minutes, until very thick.
3 Transfer to a plate , cover and place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4 Preheat the oven to... - 45.6583
Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup
Try this alluring Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup. An easily prepared soup recipe, this Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.5644
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1) Season the cavity of turkey with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and stuff the inside with chopped onion.
2) Fasten the legs together and keep the wing tips tucked under the bird.
3) With small bits of foil, cover the wings and the ends of... - 45.5203
Tarragon Artichokes With Leeks
In a large bowl, combine cold water and lemon juice; set aside.
Using a stainless steel knife, cut stem and top third of leaves from one artichoke, then break off outer leaves until you reach pale green inner ones.
Discard outer leaves and trimmings; cut... - 45.4979
Tarragon Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white... - 45.3982
Monkfish With Tarragon
1) Place the monkfish on the chopping board and remove the backbone. Trim the dark flesh and chop into cubes.
2) Chop the carrots, courgettes, and fennel into matchstick thin strips.
3) Take a shallow pan and heat oil I it. Put fennel... - 45.3932
Rosti Crusted Sole With Tarragon Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the shallot and leek. Melt 1 ounce butter in a saucepan. Add the shallot and leek and cook for 5-8 minutes over a low heat until well softened.
3. Coarsely grate the potato in a food... - 45.3801
Roast Capon With Tarragon
1 Preheat the oven to 400F.
2 Wash the capon thoroughly, under cold water.
3 Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5 Sprinkle the mixture inside the Capon.
6 ... - 45.2686
1 Preheat oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and margerine; heat until margerine is bubbly.
3 Add in the chicken and saute until brown on all the sides.
4 To a 11/2 quart casserole, transfer the chicken.
5 In... - 45.1845
Veal With Tarragon
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Cut the meat neatly into cubes measuring abut 1-inch each.
3) In a heavy skillet, brown the pieces of meat in oil, a few pieces at a time. Move the browned pieces to a plate.
4) In the... - 44.8907
Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon
Were you looking for a tasty shrimp dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon is definitely the recipe for you. Try it and I am sure you will be surprised by how much your guests like it! - 44.8852
Veal Scallops In Tarragon Sauce
In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and oil.
In single layer, lightly brown veal on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side, cooking in 2 batches, if necessary.
Transfer meat to platter as it browns and set aside.
In same skillet, cook onion,... - 44.8414
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1. Season the turkey inside out with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2. Stuff the cavity of the bird with chopped onion.
3. Truss the bird with string and tuck the wing tips under the bird.
4. Use aluminum foil to cover the wings and the ends of the... - 44.786
Tomato Orange And Tarragon Soup
In a heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions and potatoes 2 to 3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes, tarragon, garlic, stock, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 44.6982
Chicken With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, put the stock and wine.
3) Add the chicken with a little salt and pepper and the tarragon.
4) Cover the cooker with lid, bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce the pressure... - 44.6803
Asparagus And Beet Salad With Tarragon
1) In a small heavy saucepan of boiling water , add the beet to cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until tender.
2) Drain the beet and allow cooling at room temperature.
3) Peel the beets and cut into 2-inch julienne strips.
4) In a large pot of boiling... - 44.652
Leeks With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. Using a knife, cut each leek lengthwise up to 1 inch of bulb end (thus keeping bulb portion intact). Keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed skillet, place water for boiling.
3. Add bouillon granules and pepper. Mix well and bring to a... - 44.5757
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a bag having flour seasoned with pepper and salt. Add chicken pieces and shake to coat well.
3. Take a heavy skillet, heat butter. Add chicken pieces and allow either sides to turn brown.... - 44.567
Creamy Tarragon Chicken
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, add the rice. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In a frying pan, add oil and half butter. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook... - 44.5135
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate,... - 44.4592
1) Dredge the chicken breasts into the flour and salt mixture, reserve the mixture.
2) In a large frying pan, brown the chicken evenly in the melted butter, then remove over a plate.
3) In the same frying pan, saute the green onions, then stir in wine... - 44.4411
Tarragon Cocktail Quiches
1) In a bowl, mix butter and cream cheese.
2) Add flour, sesame seeds, and salt and make thirty-six 1-inch balls.
3) Take a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan and put the balls into each shell.
4) In a bowl, mix cheese, chives, and... - 44.3659
Tarragon Baked Cornish Game Hens
1 In a bowl, add all the basting sauce ingredients and mix well.
2 Lightly rub garlic powder on each half of game hen on both sides.
3 Place on a baking rack in a shallow pan bone side down.
4 Place in a preheated 375 degrees farenheit... - 44.3018
Lamb Chops With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove chops from skillet, and drain... - 44.2686
Chicken With Orange And Tarragon Sauce
1) In a mild oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, roast the chicken for at least an hour.
2) Keep aside the juices but dump the fat.
3) Remove the meat from the bones and place it in a container or boil-in-the-bag.
4) In a saucepan,... - 44.2045
1.Chop chicken into pieces and apply a mixture of Season all, flour, MSG, pepper and paprika.
2.Heat butter and brown chicken pieces in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of brandy extract, onion, tarragon leaves.
4.Put wine and water on the chicken... - 44.0862
Tarragon Veal Stew
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onions and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until softened.
Remove to a plate.
Coat veal cubes with flour.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan; add veal in... - 44.0133
Tarragon Vegetable Salad
Stir together oil, vinegar, parsley, salt, tarragon, mustard, pepper, and shallot; set aside.
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes); drain.
When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into... - 43.9917
Shepherd's Pie With Tarragon
Split potatoes in half and scoop pulp into bowl.
Add butter, green onion, tarragon, salt and pepper and blend well.
Cool to lukewarm, then whip in egg yolk thoroughly.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375Â°F.
Butter deep 1 1/2 quart... - 43.9526
Grilled Red Snapper With Tarragon Butter
1) To prepare tarragon butter : In a saucepan,mix together vinegar and white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce the liquid to a third of the volume.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it... - 43.9329
Put the chicken in a pan with the giblets and the first group of ingredients.
Cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours or until tender.
Remove the bird from the pan, skin and joint it and, if liked, remove the bones.
Keep the chicken hot.
Strain the cooking... - 43.8876
1) In a heavy skillet, add butter.
2) Saute onion and celery in butter over medium heat, until golden brown.
3) Add 4 cups tomato juice, salt, pepper, sugar, tarragon and a few drops of Tabasco. Mix well.
4) Bring this to boil and then simmer for 5... - 43.8081
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Cream Sauce
To make Tarragon Cream Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallot and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until shallot is tender.
Add 1/2 cup wine and clam juice.
Bring to a simmer.
Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce is... - 43.7879
Hake With Tarragon Sauce
Put the shallot in a bowl.
Rinse the tarragon and chop 5 leaves.
Add the 5 tarragon leaves, black pepper and vinegar to the shallot.
Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH until the liquid is reduced to 2 (1) tablespoon.
Filter and return to the bowl.
Set... - 43.509
Chicken Burger With Tarragon Mayonnaise
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place chicken mince in a mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, rind, sour cream and breadcrumbs.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
2.Place patties on hot... - 43.4071
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove vegetables; keep warm.
In a small dish combine flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In the... - 43.385
Tarragon Spring Chicken With Mushroom And Wine Sauce
Lay the chicken skin side down in a broiler tray.
Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, mustard, 1 tsp tarragon, and 1/4 tsp pepper and brush over the chicken parts.
Grill 5"-6" from the heat surface for 10 minutes, basting once during this period with the... - 43.354
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1. Take a small bowl and blend 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in it until it becomes light.
2. Put the bowl’s lid on and refrigerate.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet, put wines and shallots in it and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Boil the... - 43.3476
Hake With Tarragon
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Curl round in a dish or ring mold (mould).
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
Put the shallots in a bowl with the tarragon, sugar and tarragon vinegar.
When the fish is... - 43.1434
1) Brush the chicken with the butter and put it in slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix together garlic salt, tarragon, parsley and pepper.
3) Dredge the tarragon mixture over the chicken.
4) Sprinkle vinegar on the top.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for 8... - 43.0315
Tarragon Creamed Lettuce
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the lettuce for 1 minute until just crisp tender.
2) Quickly place under cold running water. This will stop the cooking and preserve the color of the lettuce. Drain well and keep aside.
3) In a... - 42.9842
Stuffed Tarragon Trout
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the trout thoroughly, scraping off remaining scales, if any. Gently pat dry the trout.
3) With lemon juice, rub the split trout, both inside and out.
4) Over each trout, sprinkle pepper... - 42.955
Orange Tarragon Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and paprika.
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken slowly in hot oil about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Combine orange peel, juice, sugar, and tarragon; pour over chicken.
Cover; cook over low heat till tender, 25 to 35... - 42.8211
Snapper With Tarragon Lime Mayonnaise
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the red snapper fillets under cold running water. Place them in a 12X8X2-inch baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yoghurt, lime rind, lime... - 42.7306
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Brush the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Season with seasoned salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter and the remaining olive... - 42.719
In 12 x 8-in baking dish, combine onion liquid, wine, parsley, garlic, tarragon, bouillon, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Arrange chicken, bone-side up, in dish.
Combine bouquet sauce and water; brush half of mixture over chicken.
Cover with wax... - 42.6077
Place chicken in a 3-quart casserole with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes; drain.
Return chicken to casserole; add onion, tomato, mushrooms, and celery.
Combine wine, chicken broth, 2 teaspoons... - 42.5677
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the bacon, onions and carrots, cook for a few minutes, transfer to a casserole.
Brown the chicken on both sides and transfer to the casserole.
Finally brown the chicken livers and place around chicken.
Add tarragon,... - 42.4884
Tarragon And Tomato Game Hens
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, tomatoes, and dry tarragon.
With poultry shears or a knife, split hens lengthwise through breastboneand along one side of backbone.
Rinse hen halves, pat dry, and sprinkle with salt and... - 42.4108
Crab Stuffed Shells With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the shells in rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Drain in a colander, run cold water over the shells to stop their cooking and drain well on paper towels.
There... - 42.403
Summer Chicken With Cream And Tarragon Sauce
Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry using paper towels.
Beat together butter and tarragon until smooth and rub inside chicken cavity and just under skin.
Rub lemon juice all over chicken.
Place chicken in a large saucepan with carrots, onion, bouquet... - 42.3987
Asparagus Tarragon Chicken Salad
In a wide frying pan, place chicken breasts, water, stock base, and tarragon; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, skin, and bone chicken, keeping breasts in one piece; then refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove peel and white membrane from grapefruit and... - 42.3553
Oven Poached Sole With Lemon And Tarragon
Pat fillets dry and sprinkle with lemon juice; roll up, skin side in, and fasten with toothpicks.
In shallow flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat, melt butter; cook onion for 1 minute.
Add clam juice, 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice, bay leaf,... - 42.2749
Grilled Salmon With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, green onions, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon.
Cover and chill.
Tear heavy foil slightly longer than salmon.
Cut several slits in foil.
Spray foil with nonstick... - 42.2079
French Tarragon Burgers
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon shallot, tarragon and garlic; cover mixture and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, cut one loaf of bread into five 4-in.pieces.
Cut one 4-in.piece from the second loaf; set aside the remaining bread for... - 42.1913
Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Herb Rub
1) Set the oven temperature to 500°F before roasting.
2) With the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits all over the lamb and fill them with garlic slivers.
3) Rub all over the lamb with orange half and then brush lightly with... - 42.1712
Cod Fillets Tarragon
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dredge the fish with salt and pepper.
3) Place the fish in the baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together tarragon leaves, cloves, milk, butter flavouring
and bay leaf.
5) Gently stream the milk mixture over... - 42.0605
Bring the stock to a boil.
Mix the chicken and vegetables together in a large saucepan, then mix in the egg whites and shells.
Gradually pour in the stock, beating all the time, then bring to a boil, still beating.
Immediately when boiling point is reached,... - 41.9663
Heat chicken, chicken broth, carrots, tarragon, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Add mushrooms, celery and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest... - 41.9381
Tarragon Chicken With Vegetables
In a small bowl, blend butter with garlic, tarragon, and pepper.
Loosen chicken skin by slipping your fingers under it, starting at top of breast and back.
Using about 1 tablespoon for each chicken half, rub a thin layer of herb butter between skin and... - 41.8594
Terrific Tarragon Chicken Casserole
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and brown in hot oil in a skillet for ten minutes
2. Pour the excess oil off and set aside the chicken in the skillet
3. Drain the tomatoes, reserve a quarter cup of the liqid nad mash them
4. Add tomatoes,... - 41.8548
Tarragon Potato Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leeks and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add potatoes and next 3 ingredients.
bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are... - 41.8404
Creamed Flounder Tarragon
In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet, melt butter on full power 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes, or until onion is soft.
Add tarragon leaves and mushrooms to onions and heat, covered, on full... - 41.7582
Place chicken in a lightly greased 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, sprinkle with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, tarragon, and onion.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, wine, and water; cover and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Remove to serving... - 41.6652
Anticuchos With Tarragon Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add meat, seal the bag securely, and turn 2 to 3 times to coat the meat.
Refrigerate and marinate 3 to 4 hours, turning bag once or twice while marinating.
Drain and discard... - 41.5036
Lingcod In Mushroom Tarragon Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 7 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium and add remaining 1 tablespoon butter; when butter is melted, stir in... - 41.4723
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 41.3694
Tarragon Beef And Noodles
In large saucepan cook meat and garlic in cooking oil till meat is browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the 1 cup water, the vinegar, sugar, beef bouillon granules, tarragon, and salt.
Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or till meat is tender.
Add mushrooms... - 41.3649
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 41.3642
Tarragon Recipes By Category