- » Tarragon
Tarragon is a small herb used in cooking. It has smooth and long green coloured leaves. It also known as dragon's-wort meaning dragon-herb and Artemisia dracunculus is its biological name. The leaves are ... More »
Fresh Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
Why not use your leftover chicken to prepare some delicious and appetizing sandwiches. Look at this interesting video where Betty shows us how to transform some chicken and fresh tarragon into healthy sandwiches. Amaze your family and friends with the... - 106.399
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
Mushroom Cannelloni In A Goat Cheese Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here as an outstanding video that displays a recipe for fresh mushroom cannelloni in a flavorful, creamy and cheesy sauce. Make your holiday special with this amazing recipe. This video is so nicely explained that it would surely equip you to prepare this... - 103.193
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 102.673
Orange Tarragon Rice
Whenever you want to serve a special treat to your family, you can consider this recipe of orange tarragon rice. The beautiful flavor of orange and tarragon, makes the rice really gorgeous. To make it look more gorgeous, you may garnish with orange slices. - 100.259
The Real Aioli Flavored With Tarragon
Most of us have tasted the garlic flavored mayonnaise-based sauce and dip called aioli, served in fast food restaurants but few of us may have tasted the “real” aioli. The classic Italian “Aglio Olio” which simple means “garlic oil” is what chef... - 100.043
Oven Seared Salmon Steak With Creamy Tarragon Chili Sauce
This salmon recipe is quick, easy, healthy and packed with flavor. Chef Binks recreates a low-fat chili mayo sauce using low-fat mayo, yogurt flavored with tarragon and chili garlic. The spicy herbed sauce is the perfect complement to salmon fillets. Dr.... - 96.8837
Braised Chicken With Tarragon And Mushroom Sauce
This Braised Chicken with Tarragon and Mushroom Sauce is a great dish for the winters. Cooked with some crisp reiseling it tastes great. And as there is no fat involved in the cooking it is on the lighter side too. Watch this video and give it a try one of... - 88.9515
Pumpkin And Tarragon Soup
1. Peel the pumpkin
2. Discard the seeds
3. Cut the pumpkin into chunks
4. Wash and set aside
5. In a large pan, add the butter and heat through gently
6. Add the onions to the butter and cook till soft and transparent
7. Add the... - 49.7413
Chilled Cucumber Soup With Tarragon
The Chilled Cucumber Soup With Tarragon is a popular and amazingly satisfying soup. You simply cant miss this soup. The cols soup is an absolute treat for your taste buds. I am sure you will love the Chilled Cucumber Soup With Tarragon. - 49.1733
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Mash the salt and pepper with the butter and chopped tarragon leaves.
Rub the outside of the chicken with the lemon juice and put the butter mixture inside.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and stand chicken and giblets on it.
Add onion, bayleaf and... - 48.5703
Rosti Crusted Sole With Tarragon Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the shallot and leek. Melt 1 ounce butter in a saucepan. Add the shallot and leek and cook for 5-8 minutes over a low heat until well softened.
3. Coarsely grate the potato in a food... - 47.7649
Monkfish With Tarragon
1) Place the monkfish on the chopping board and remove the backbone. Trim the dark flesh and chop into cubes.
2) Chop the carrots, courgettes, and fennel into matchstick thin strips.
3) Take a shallow pan and heat oil I it. Put fennel... - 47.2627
Cold Tarragon Chicken
Several hours in advance - or the day before - put the chicken in a casserole; cover with water; bring to the boil; reduce the heat and remove any surface scum.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, bay leaf, tarragon sprigs and peppercorns.
Return to the boil;... - 46.9457
Cold Chicken And Asparagus With Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. To make the vinaigrette, use a medium glass bowl
2. Combine the shallots or scallions, lemon juice, thyme and tarragon and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk in the safflower oil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, sugar and pepper.
4. Let... - 46.6948
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 46.1073
Chicken With Tarragon Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan over a medium heat and add a little olive oil.
Season the chicken well and put it skin-side down in the pan.
Cook for a good 8 minutes, then turn the breasts over and cook for the same time again.
Check the chicken is cooked through,... - 45.9762
Broiled Salmon Tarragon
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix the melted butter, lemon juice and seasonings together.
3) Place the salmon steaks on a greased broiler rack and brush with half of the seasoned butter.
4) Broil the steaks 2 inches from heat for... - 45.9105
Sour Cream Scone With Tarragon And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into it.
4. Crumble the mixture by using fingertips or pastry cutter.
5. Fold in... - 45.855
Roast Capon With Tarragon
1 Preheat the oven to 400F.
2 Wash the capon thoroughly, under cold water.
3 Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5 Sprinkle the mixture inside the Capon.
6 ... - 45.8274
Creamy Tarragon Chicken
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, add the rice. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In a frying pan, add oil and half butter. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook... - 45.5869
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Hake With Tarragon Sauce
Put the shallot in a bowl.
Rinse the tarragon and chop 5 leaves.
Add the 5 tarragon leaves, black pepper and vinegar to the shallot.
Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH until the liquid is reduced to 2 (1) tablespoon.
Filter and return to the bowl.
Set... - 45.5115
Chicken With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, put the stock and wine.
3) Add the chicken with a little salt and pepper and the tarragon.
4) Cover the cooker with lid, bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce the pressure... - 45.4893
Shepherd's Pie With Tarragon
Split potatoes in half and scoop pulp into bowl.
Add butter, green onion, tarragon, salt and pepper and blend well.
Cool to lukewarm, then whip in egg yolk thoroughly.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375Â°F.
Butter deep 1 1/2 quart... - 45.3869
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Cream Sauce
To make Tarragon Cream Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallot and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until shallot is tender.
Add 1/2 cup wine and clam juice.
Bring to a simmer.
Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce is... - 45.3825
Pork Loin Chops With Tarragon Sauce
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat.
2) On each side of the chops, spread ¼ teaspoon of mustard.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, sprinkle each side.
4) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet.
5) Add the margarine and put the... - 45.208
Hake With Tarragon
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Curl round in a dish or ring mold (mould).
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
Put the shallots in a bowl with the tarragon, sugar and tarragon vinegar.
When the fish is... - 45.1462
Leeks With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. Using a knife, cut each leek lengthwise up to 1 inch of bulb end (thus keeping bulb portion intact). Keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed skillet, place water for boiling.
3. Add bouillon granules and pepper. Mix well and bring to a... - 44.9556
Tarragon Baked Cornish Game Hens
1 In a bowl, add all the basting sauce ingredients and mix well.
2 Lightly rub garlic powder on each half of game hen on both sides.
3 Place on a baking rack in a shallow pan bone side down.
4 Place in a preheated 375 degrees farenheit... - 44.9465
1) In a heavy skillet, add butter.
2) Saute onion and celery in butter over medium heat, until golden brown.
3) Add 4 cups tomato juice, salt, pepper, sugar, tarragon and a few drops of Tabasco. Mix well.
4) Bring this to boil and then simmer for 5... - 44.7879
Crab Stuffed Shells With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the shells in rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Drain in a colander, run cold water over the shells to stop their cooking and drain well on paper towels.
There... - 44.6064
Tarragon Spring Chicken With Mushroom And Wine Sauce
Lay the chicken skin side down in a broiler tray.
Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, mustard, 1 tsp tarragon, and 1/4 tsp pepper and brush over the chicken parts.
Grill 5"-6" from the heat surface for 10 minutes, basting once during this period with the... - 44.4833
Asparagus Tarragon Chicken Salad
In a wide frying pan, place chicken breasts, water, stock base, and tarragon; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, skin, and bone chicken, keeping breasts in one piece; then refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove peel and white membrane from grapefruit and... - 44.2446
Tarragon Cocktail Quiches
1) In a bowl, mix butter and cream cheese.
2) Add flour, sesame seeds, and salt and make thirty-six 1-inch balls.
3) Take a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan and put the balls into each shell.
4) In a bowl, mix cheese, chives, and... - 44.0719
Tarragon Beef And Noodles
In large saucepan cook meat and garlic in cooking oil till meat is browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the 1 cup water, the vinegar, sugar, beef bouillon granules, tarragon, and salt.
Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or till meat is tender.
Add mushrooms... - 43.9317
Creamed Flounder Tarragon
In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet, melt butter on full power 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes, or until onion is soft.
Add tarragon leaves and mushrooms to onions and heat, covered, on full... - 43.7914
Tarragon Veal Stew
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onions and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until softened.
Remove to a plate.
Coat veal cubes with flour.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan; add veal in... - 43.7426
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1. Take a small bowl and blend 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in it until it becomes light.
2. Put the bowl’s lid on and refrigerate.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet, put wines and shallots in it and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Boil the... - 43.7323
Chilled Chicken With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Chilled chicken with tarragon mayonnaise is a grilled chicken recipe. Marinated and cooked, the chilled chicken is served with a herbed mayonnaise blend and garnished with lemon slices. Filling and savory, it is really delicious. - 43.7232
Tarragon Creamed Lettuce
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the lettuce for 1 minute until just crisp tender.
2) Quickly place under cold running water. This will stop the cooking and preserve the color of the lettuce. Drain well and keep aside.
3) In a... - 43.6743
Chicken Butter Bean Tarragon & Leek Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
Stir in the flour and gradually add 450ml (3/4 pint) of... - 43.5854
Oyster Fritters With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, combine the water and bulgur.
3) Cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and let it stand for 1 hour.
4) Drain any excess water.
5) Coat a baking sheet lightly with 1 teaspoon of oil.
6)... - 43.5653
French Tarragon Burgers
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon shallot, tarragon and garlic; cover mixture and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, cut one loaf of bread into five 4-in.pieces.
Cut one 4-in.piece from the second loaf; set aside the remaining bread for... - 43.2385
Roast Breast Of Veal With Sour Cream And Tarragon
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Lay the veal flat on a board, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the bread crumbs, tarragon,... - 43.1606
Bring the stock to a boil.
Mix the chicken and vegetables together in a large saucepan, then mix in the egg whites and shells.
Gradually pour in the stock, beating all the time, then bring to a boil, still beating.
Immediately when boiling point is reached,... - 43.0899
Tarragon Potato Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leeks and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add potatoes and next 3 ingredients.
bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are... - 43.058
Broiled Lamb Chops With Tarragon Sauce
Start heating broiler and have chops ready on broiler pan.
Have oven rack about 3 inches from heat.
Heat butter in saucepan for sauce.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook gently until moisture has evaporated.
Sprinkle in flour and stir to blend.
Remove from heat... - 42.6962
Grilled Red Snapper With Tarragon Butter
1) To prepare tarragon butter : In a saucepan,mix together vinegar and white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce the liquid to a third of the volume.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it... - 42.648
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 42.5964
Cod Fillets Tarragon
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dredge the fish with salt and pepper.
3) Place the fish in the baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together tarragon leaves, cloves, milk, butter flavouring
and bay leaf.
5) Gently stream the milk mixture over... - 42.4626
Lamb Chops With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove chops from skillet, and drain... - 42.4403
Kidneys In Tarragon
Remove the outer membrane (skin) from the kidneys.
Halve each kidney and take out the white core and fat.
Peel and slice the onions and separate into rings.
Wipe the mushrooms.
Remove the stalks and chop them, but leave the mushroom caps whole.
Derind the... - 42.3841
Mackerel With Tarragon
Clean the mackerel and remove the heads.
Rinse well under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the fish side by side in a long dish.
Dot the fish with the butter.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons of tarragon.
Cut... - 41.8978
Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Herb Rub
1) Set the oven temperature to 500°F before roasting.
2) With the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits all over the lamb and fill them with garlic slivers.
3) Rub all over the lamb with orange half and then brush lightly with... - 41.896
Trim bone and excess fat from veal and discard.
Cut veal into 1 1/2 inch square pieces.
Coat pieces with a mixture of the flour, salt, pepper, and tarragon.
Reserve remaining flour mixture.
Heat butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms and cook over medium... - 41.8194
Carrot & Tarragon Soup
In a 5-quart kettle over medium-high heat, cook onions and garlic in butter until onions are soft but not browned.
Add carrot slices, broth, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until carrots are very tender when pierced... - 41.8042
1. In a saucepan over high heat, let the reserved poaching liquid boil for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce liquid and strain.
2. Measuring 2 cups liquid return to the saucepan.
3. Let it boil combining cold water and cornstarch.
4. Stir into boiling liquid,... - 41.3896
Tarragon And Mushroom Sauce
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots.
Saute until vegetables are tender and liquid is almost evaporated.
Sprinkle flour and tarragon over vegetables.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
In a small saucepan over... - 41.2716
Popover Chicken Tarragon
Brown chicken in 2 tablespoons cooking oil; season with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
In mixing bowl beat eggs; add milk and 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir together the flour, tarragon, and salt.
Add to egg mixture.
Beat... - 41.2229
Chicken Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Tarragon Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add turkey or chicken, celery, almonds and parsley.
Serve on crisp salad... - 40.9138
Broiled Tarragon Lobster Tails
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Prepare the lobster tail for cooking, by removing the soft part with scissors.
3. Make the lobster tail lie flat by hitting the hard shell slightly with mallet or cleaver.
4. Take a skillet, and melt butter in... - 40.7311
Leeks And Tarragon
1) Take the leeks and clean them. Trim the leeks and keep aside.
2) Take a pan and pour water.
3) Boil water and add leeks. Cover the pan and simmer for15 minutes.
4) Take out the leeks from water and keep in a plate.
5) Take another... - 40.7266
Popover Chicken Tarragon
In skillet brown chicken in the 2 tablespoons cooking oil; season with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in a well-greased shallow 3-quart casserole or 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
In mixing bowl beat eggs; add milk and the 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir together the flour,... - 40.6797
Tarragon Lamb Chops
Place chops flat in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Combine marinade ingredients, then pour over chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning chops occasionally.
Drain chops, reserving marinade.
Bring chops and marinade back... - 40.6135
Clam Broth With Tarragon
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Stir in tarragon; cook, stirring, over low heat 1 minute.
4) Add flour; cook, stirring with wire whisk, over low heat... - 40.2311
Tarragon Veal Croquettes
Melt the butter, blend in the flour, add the milk and cook, stirring with a wire whisk, until the mixture boils and thickens.
Add the veal, tarragon, chives, parsley, one egg, sherry, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens.
Shape... - 40.2176
Pepper Cocottes With Tarragon Hollandaise
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place peppers, cut-side up, in an ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, then fry for 3 mins to soften. Stir in the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and seasoning. Divide among the peppers,... - 39.9702
Leeks With Tarragon Pepper Sauce
1) Trim off the dark green portion and roots from leeks.
2) Slice in half along the length.
3) Rinse thoroughly to remove the dirt.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in milk. Set aside.
5) Use a large skillet to heat chicken broth by... - 39.7762
White Beans With Tarragon And Cream
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion gently, until it is soft and golden.
It must not burn, or it becomes bitter.
Add the bay leaf, carrot, thyme and tarragon.
Tip in the beans, well rinsed and drained.
Pour in the cream and slowly bring to the... - 39.2901
Creamy Lemon Tarragon Sauce
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, onion, salt, lemon peel and tarragon.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour.
Blend in milk and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 /2to 5... - 39.2779
Tarragon Cornish Hens
To prepare the hens :
1. Thaw hens if frozen.
2. Then remove giblets and necks from hens, wash, wrap and freeze.
3. Wash hens, pat dry with paper towels and split in half lengthwise with kitchen scissors or knife.
4. Preheat oven to 400F.... - 39.0793
Courgette With Tarragon
Grate the courgettes coarsely.
Sprinkle with salt, let drain and then squeeze with your hands to expel all moisture.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the courgettes and tarragon and stir to coat them evenly.
Cook gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
Let cool a... - 38.4649
Creamy Chicken Tarragon
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil and brown the chicken. Drain the extra oil
2. To the same pan, add the onion soup mix and tarragon blended with water and wine
3. Simmer these covered for 45 minutes till the chicken is tender and then remove the... - 38.0916
Barley And Tarragon Soup (moustache Soup)
Soak the gorgod overnight in a pan with water to cover.
The next day rinse and add fresh water to cover.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about thirty minutes.
Then add the lentils, onions and cook 20 minutes more or until the... - 38.086
Cold Leeks With Tarragon Vinegar
1. In small bowl or tightly covered jar, combine oil, vinegar, chives, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar, pepper, and mustard. Stir or shake until well blended. Refrigerate until needed.
2. Trim leeks cut off root ends and green stems. Cut each in half... - 38.0322
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking dish with butter.
3) Place the fish on the baking dish.
4) Brush the fish with lime juice.
5) Dredge the fish with salt and tarragon.
6) Bake the fish for 12 to 15 minutes or... - 37.9902
Heat 40 g (1 1/2 oz) of the butter in a casserole and seal the leg of lamb on all sides.
Add the remainder of the butter, the stock and wine.
Cover and cook for 3/4 hour.
Remove the meat and reduce the liquid by half.
Add the tarragon and seasoning.
Thicken... - 37.7071
Three Mushroom Soup With Port And Tarragon
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, combine the dried porcini mushrooms and 8 cups of chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes. Pour the broth through a cheesecloth-lined... - 37.4327
In a saucepan over high heat, bring reserved poaching liquid to boil for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce liquid; strain.
Measure 2 cups liquid and return to saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Combine cold water and cornstarch.
Stir into boiling liquid.
Reduce heat and add... - 37.4296
Tarragon Rack Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Brown roast lamb all over.
Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Pour in wine.
Add garlic and tarragon.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roast in oven 10 minutes.
Remove roast lamb from oven.
Coat with... - 37.2143
Chilled Tarragon Chicken
Chilled Tarragon Chicken is simple irresistible, filling and savory. It is garnished with lemon slices. Try this Chilled Tarragon Chicken. I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.1916
Baked Green Beans In Tarragon Cream
Prepare green beans; cook in salted water about 12 minutes.
Drain; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves with heavy cream.
Pour tarragon/cream mixture over all; sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in 350... - 37.0628
1) In a saucepan cook beets and beet liquid.
2) Drain beet liquid and keep aside.
3) In the saucepan add butter, onion, lemon juice, tarragon, and pepper.
4) Cook for further 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 36.9987
French Tarragon Soup
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Dissolve gelatin in water and add to hot stock, mixing well.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Cover and chill.
Stir soup gently and ladle into individual bowls.
Sprinkle... - 36.8444
Tarragon Buttered Leeks
1. Wash the leeks and prepare them by removing roots, outer leaves and tops from the shoots. Clean well again. Leave behind 1 1/2 to 2 inches of dark leaves.
2. Cut the leeks such that they are split to within 1 inch of bulb end.
3. In... - 36.8118
Baked Tarragon Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet or broiler pan with foil. Lightly grease the foil.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the onion, garlic, vinegar, tarragon, sugar, salt, and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to... - 36.7615
Grilled Rock Cornish Chicken With Lemon And Tarragon
1. Prepare the baby poussin, turn them breast-side down on a chopping board and cut them through the backbone using kitchen scissors. Crush each bird gently to break the bones so that they lie flat while cooking. Season each with salt.
2. Turn them over and... - 36.7295
Baked Hake Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Dry fish with paper towels and place in single layer in a shallow, greased baking dish also sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Combine butter, tarragon and Bon Appetit and pour over fish also sprinkle... - 36.6272
Sauteed Tarragon Mushrooms
1. In a glass casserole, take butter, tarragon leaves and green onions. Mix it well.
2. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms. Toss it well.
4. Cover it and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and... - 36.3491
Broiled Tarragon Turkey Sandwiches
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, red pepper, and garlic.
Add turkey and peppers; mix lightly.
Place muffins, cut sides up, on a baking sheet.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes.
Spread each muffin... - 36.3456
Tarragon Cream Dressing:
The tarragon cream dressing is a cooked salad dressing flavored with tarragon vinegar. Prepared in a saucepan with flour, salad oil and lemon juice, the tarragon cream dressing has milk and eggs in it too and can be used in amy salad of choice. - 36.1075
Fresh Tarragon Sauce
Place all ingredients except egg yolks in 2-cup glass measure; cook on HI (max. power) 2 minutes.
Beat egg yolks in small bowl.
Stir in small amount of butter mixture, then stir yolks into sauce.
Cook on 50 (simmer) 2 minutes, stirring once.
Beat until... - 35.9127
Bulgur Cum Tarragon
Saute the vegetables in the oil in your pressure cooker until the onions soften and the volume of the vegetables has decreased.
Stir in the bulgur and soy grits, salt and tarragon; continue sauteing, adding more oil if necessary, until the mixture is... - 35.4674
Creamy Chicken Tarragon
Creamy chicken tarragon is a herbed chicken recipe. Skillet cooked with onion soup mix and white wine, the creamy chicken tarragon is indulgent and sumptious. Finished with heavy cream, it has a nice and thick sauce to it. - 35.4523
Fresh Tuna Tarragon
Marinate tuna steaks in white wine to cover for 2 hours.
To the marinade add tarragon and let soak.
Dry steaks, dust lightly with flour, sprinkle with salt, and saute in butter on both sides until brown.
Add the wine and tarragon mixture and cook at... - 34.9808
Tarragon Recipes By Category