- » Taro Paste
Taro Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of taro paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for taro paste recipes.
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread... - 39.3536
Turiya Patra Or Alu Vadi (taro Leaves And Ridge Gourd Curry)
Those of you who are fond of Gujarati cuisine, must definitely try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make this unique curry of ridge gourd and taro leaves. It is a combination of sweet and savor taste. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So... - 95.2854
Laing - Filipino Pork With Taro Leaves And Coconut Milk
1. Heat a medium skillet and pour in the vegetable oil in it.
2. Add the onions and saute for a minute.
3. Drop in the garlic and continue to saute.
4. Next goes in the ginger which too is sauteed along with the other ingredients.
5. Spoon in the... - 101.633
Maharashtrian Alu Wadi
Alu wadi is a delicious and healthy snack. It is rare to find taro leaves in store, but when I get , I buy a bunch of it. Generally, when I have relatives at my place I make this quick snack for them and they relish it a lot! - 31.0337
In this video you are going to see a delicious Filipino recipe, Ginataang Gabi. Here, the chef is using shrimp and pork to prepare a scrumptious dish by cooking them in coconut milk, taro leaves and green Thai chillies to produce a creamy dish. It’s fairly... - 119.454
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a small saucepan combine the taro root and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or till tender.
Rinse with cold water.
In large saucepan... - 43.5931
How To Make Turia Patraa Dinner For Two
If you are craving to enjoy a Indian vegetarian delicacy at home, try Turia patraa for dinner from Bhal Dave's kitchen! This special ridged squash is rolled in taro leaf, dipped in spicy besan flour and fried before serving. Mouth watering, isn't it? - 70.1133
Kachalu pickle is called a taro pickle in english. Spiced with garlic, ajwain and chili pepper, the kachalu pickle or taro pickle is simple and savory and goes well with all sorts of meals. - 27.918
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 34.0697
Black Sticky Rice Pudding-hot Thai Kitchen
A heart-warming and bowl-licking dessert! Perfect for the Holiday Season that's approaching. Super easy and delicious, this dessert is an ancient Thai recipe that continues to be popular among Thai people today, including myself. A must-have for me every time... - 0
Spinach Cheese Souffle
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Mix flour, salt and mustard together.
Stir into melted butter to form a smooth paste.
Slowly add milk while stirring constantly over low heat.
When thick and smooth remove from stove and stir in grated cheese and spinach or taro... - 36.4321
Winter Special Natto Jiru Soup
Looking for some great winter recipes? Here's an oriental delicacy that is an absolute bliss in winters. Watch the chef prepare this Winter Special Natto Jiru Soup which is also extremely healthy. Watch the video now and treat your family to a bowl full of... - 145.571
Braised Eight Precious Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and set aside for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; thinly slice the caps. Set aside.
2. Combine the... - 32.8189