- » Tarkari
Enjoy our collection of tarkari recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tarkari recipes.
Tarkari Na Bhajia
Peel and dice potatoes.
Boil one and fry the other lightly.
Peel and chop onions.
Fry one onion lightly.
Peel and mash bananas.
Sieve dry ingredients together.
Add ground spices, vegetables, bananas and strained tamarind juice.
Mix well to make a stiff... - 44.5614
Arbi Ki Tarkari
1)Take a wok and heat ghee on medium heat, and add asafoetida and carom seeds.
2)Add next 4 ingredients, one by one and stir well.
3)Give few splashes of water and cover the wok. Cook for about 15 minutes until the arbis are tender.
4)Remove lid and... - 44.1484
Panch Phoron Tarkari
This Panch Phoron Tarkari is truly delicious ! Panch Phoron consisting of five traditional seasonings is a curry mix that is used for flavoring many of the traditional as well as modern curries (taarkaris). Try this with a bowl of hot rice or Indian breads... - 42.1528
Papeta Ne Vatena Ni Sookhi Tarkari
Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
Boil green peas and refresh immediately in cold water so that they do not lose their colour.
Heat fat in a pan and add mustard and cumin seeds.
Add turmeric powder when mustard seeds start spluttering.
Add potatoes and... - 38.0018
Bhaja Maslar Tarkari
1. Roast mustard seeds and cumin and powder.
2. Cut brinjals lengthwise and slit green chillies.
3. Heat fat; fry fenugreek seeds and broken red chilli.
4. Add brinjals and fry well. Mix sour curds with half a cup of water, sugar, salt and green chillies and... - 37.8509
Bean Ki Tarkari
Bean Ki Tarkari has a great taste. Bean Ki Tarkari gets its taste from beans mixed with chilies and urhad dal. Bean Ki Tarkari is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.4185
Meva Ne Tarkari No Pulao
I. Wash the rice twice and set aside. Chop the onion finely and place in a large pan which has a well fitting lid. Add three tablespoons ghee. When the onion turns golden put in the whole spices and the washed rice and fry lightly. Add salt and four cups of... - 32.3524
Papeta Ni Tarkari
Heat fat in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering, add cumin seeds and turmeric powder.
Fry for one minute and add remaining ingredients.
Mix well and serve with puris. - 31.0543
Tarkari Nl Kari
1. Cut all the vegetables and soak them in water. Chop tomatoes finely and set aside. Grind the coconut masala till soft. Boil the drumsticks in salted water till soft. Drain the water.
2. Place one cup of oil in a dekchi and drop the curry leaves in it. When... - 28.1807
Tarkari Per Eda ( Eggs On Mixed Vegetables )
1. Dice the onion and fry in four tablespoons of ghee, till golden. Add carraway seeds, coriander, tomatoes, turmeric, ginger and chilli powder and fry for a further five minutes after which toss in all the boiled vegetables, mash them and sprinkle with salt.... - 27.4093
Lagan Na Tarkari Per Eda - Parsi Food
1. Take a large heavy bottomed thali. Place the ghee and ginger-garlic paste in it and place over medium heat. Stir for two minutes and add the green chillies, chopped tomatoes, coriander, vinegar, sugar, chilli powder and garam masala and cook till the... - 25.2924
Tarkari Ni Khichdi
1. Fry the chopped onions, carraway seeds, pepper, cinnamon, cloves and bay leaves in two serving spoons of ghee and when lightly done add the washed rice and dal, turmeric and salt. Cover with sufficient water so that the grains are completely cooked. When... - 24.0731
Galka Ya Ghee Tooria Imi Tarkari
1. Peel the skin of the tooria with a sharp knife and cut into small pieces.
2. Place onions in a saucepan with some oil and allow to cook till pink. Add the cumin seeds and ginger-garlic paste and fry well. Add the tomatoes, salt and tooria and cover the... - 18.5322
Tarkari Recipes By Category