- » Tapenade Sauce
Tapenade Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tapenade sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tapenade sauce recipes.
Pisto Pie With Tapenade And Salmorejo Sauce
Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan, add the aubergine and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the remaining vegetables and chilli and fry until softened.
Add the oregano and mix well.
Leave to cool.
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
On a lightly... - 48.3761
1 Combine olives, anchovies and capers and pound together to a paste with a pestle and mortar.
2 Add in the mustard.
3 Gradually pour in the olive oil until a sauce like texture is achieved.
4 Add pepper, salt and lemon juice for... - 36.4605
You May Also Like!
Black Olive Tapenade
1. In the blender bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well
2. Liquidize to a paste
3. Beat the mix well to blend the ingredients thoroughly
4. Store in a refrigerator till required
5. Serve the pate with toast fingers,... - 44.0574
Place the capers, anchovies and tuna, with the oil in which they were packed, and the garlic, olives and lemon juice in the container of an electric blender.
Blend on medium speed two to five minutes, stopping the motor to stir down occasionally with a rubber... - 34.1835
Tropical Tapenade - this is quite a unique recipe just like its name. Tuna play the lead role in this Tropical Tapenade recipe with the flavor of salsa and black olives enriching the taste. Try this yummy Tropical Tapenade as an appetizer for tonights' dinner. - 37.716
Combine black and green olives, anchovy fillets, garlic, capers, tuna, lemon juice and basil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process until smooth.
With the motor still running, dribble in the oil to make a thick, fluffy sauce.
For a... - 40.3027
In a large mortar, pound together the olives, anchovies and capers until they form a paste.
Little by little, stir in enough oil to make a sauce of rather firm consistency.
Then season the mixture with the lemon juice, pepper to taste, and dry mustard if you... - 31.1332
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 104.069
Warm Tabbouleh With Herb Tapenade
1. For the tapenade, put the olives, gherkins, parsley and coriander in a food processor, then blend until coarsely chopped. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream until the sauce is almost smooth.
2. Place the bulghar wheat in... - 37.5536
Anchovy, Olive And Caper Sauce
1) In a food processor, puree the olives, anchovy, capers and garlic
2) Add in the olive oil through the feed in a steady stream
3) Add in the salt and cayenne pepper to taste
4) Blend till it emulsifies
5) The tapenade can be stored in the... - 36.7849
Merluzzo Spaghetti Puttanesca
Bored of the tomato or creamy base pasta sauces? Try this one. This cod and arugula puttanesca pasta sauce is spicy, hot and so full of flavor. It makes a healthy low-fat pasta dish. It definitely tastes better than it looks! This delicious sauce, with the... - 102.112