- » Tapenade
Tapenade is a kind of puree which is used in the form of spread. It originally comes from Provence in France. The name tapenade came from a Provencal word called as “tapeno”, which means capers. Caper is ... More »
Got a party coming up? The make this tasty tapenade! These are fancy little entrees to be served for the party! Jeff takes you through on how to get these little goodies done! - 98.3212
1) In a blender or food processor place together olive, anchovy, garlic, tuna with oil, lemon juice, herbs, olive and oil and seasoning.
2) Process the anchovy mixture until smooth and adjust seasoning.
3) Place the tapenade into a small bowl or 2... - 42.3789
Tapenade Using Anchovy Paste
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add all the ingredients.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, transfer the mix and cover.
4) Serve the mixture as a spread on thinly sliced French bread or black bread. - 39.6256
Place the capers, anchovies and tuna, with the oil in which they were packed, and the garlic, olives and lemon juice in the container of an electric blender.
Blend on medium speed two to five minutes, stopping the motor to stir down occasionally with a rubber... - 32.9635
Cut the anchovies in small pieces. Chop the capers.
Combine the olives, the anchovies and the capers in the bowl of a food processor and reduce to a paste. Add the garlic and slowly incorporate the olive oil.
This recipe is one of the many great dishes you... - 19.3653
You May Also Like!
Black Olive Tapenade With Onion And Parsley
You also like tapenade, the multiuse recipe it can be used as bread spread or a dip and also as a food gift. Tapenade is made with little variations by different people. Here is a video for black olive tapenade. Watch the video to check how the chef makes... - 140.545
French Olive Tapenade
For all those who are fond of olives, here is a great treat awaiting. Watch this amazing video that shows a recipe for olive tapenade. The dish is delicious, easy to make and can be used as a dip, spread or topping for crackers etc. This wonderful video is... - 119.118
Olive And Walnut Tapenade
Try this Olive and Walnut Tapenade as a dip for your next party. It is a simple dish and it has an interesting combination of flavors. It is definitely going to be an attraction with its vibrant color. Watch this video for the recipe. - 83.7616
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 14.2704
Tapenade Turkey Meatballs
Tapenade-Turkey Meatballs - The mild flavor of turkey creates an ideal canvas for both savory and sweet tapenades. - 110.769
Tropical Tapenade - this is quite a unique recipe just like its name. Tuna play the lead role in this Tropical Tapenade recipe with the flavor of salsa and black olives enriching the taste. Try this yummy Tropical Tapenade as an appetizer for tonights' dinner. - 35.5435
Overstuffed Tuna And Tapenade Sandwich
1. Combine tuna and tapenade in a small bowl; season with pepper to taste.
2. Spread both slices of bread with mustard; layer one with a radicchio leaf, tuna, and the remaining radicchio leaf. Top with remaining bread slice, and cut in half and serve. - 22.7855
Put all the ingredients in a food-processor and whizz to a chunky mix. - 29.4074
Tapenade And Goat Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut focaccia into 16 to 20 equal pieces. Arrange in a single layer on a 14-by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Bake in a 375° oven until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut red peppers into 1/4-inch strips.
4. Spread all the tapenade evenly over top of... - 29.6288
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 27.4377
Tapenade Recipes By Category