- » Tapas
Tapas are a wide variety of appetizers which are mainly prepared with squid, anchovies, sardines or mackerel, mixed olives, and cheese. Variants of tapas are present because of the differences in the taste and ... More »
Tapas Patatas Bravas
Toni's making Tapas this week and next. Today it's crispy potatoes with a wild firey red sauce - 123.769
Aoli And Tapas Mushrooms
Today we feature a savory mushroom tapas dish, served with traditional Spanish egg free Aioli dressing. - 120.707
Spanish Seafood Tapas
Why not try out seafood tapas for your next party and impress your guests with your culinary skills. Take a look at this exquisite video that shows recipe for crab fritters and shrimp toast that you would definitely like. Try out this amazing seafood tapas... - 117.113
Savory Meatballs In Brandy Sauce - Tapas
1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed... - 113.601
Tuna And Roasted Pepper Tapas
In this month's Chef Maxwell's Kitchen, the chef shows us a delicious tuna recipe with a Spanish twist Tapas! - 110.838
Flambeed Chorizo Sausage - Tapas
1. Cut the chorizo diagonally into even slices, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour oil, swirl the pan so that the oil can spread out.
3. Over medium heat sauté the sausage until cooked and browned on all sides.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of... - 104.477
Tapas Night Featuring Tortilla Española
Tapas - aka Spanish style small bites are great for a relaxed and informal dinner party. Check out how Kevin makes the traditional Tortilla Española, a classic tapa! - 101.732
Spanish tapas has played a major role in popularizing Spanish cuisine worldwide as far as Australia. Rightly so! Take a look at this video to see how Australians make some funky tapas to spice up there lives. Now, that looks quite authentic and he's done a... - 98.3096
Want a refreshing veggie appetizer that's actually appetizing and attractive to serve? Manjula has a very interesting appetizer from Spanish Cuisine her vegetarian viewers; non-vegetarians too can enjoy them. She puts them together very skillfully and easily.... - 96.8954
1. Clean the shrimps.
2. Wash the mushrooms.
3. Take a pan and heat olive oil. Put the shrimps and cook for 1 minute.
4. Pour the brandy over it and flame it.
5. Add mushrooms, garlic and pepper and allow it to cook for few minutes till... - 71.545
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6741
Tapas Style Spicy Tomato Squid
1. Under running water clean the squid, pulling away the tentacles and removing the quill and discard.
2. Cut the tentacles into slices and the rest into rings.
3. In a skillet, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and saute until... - 47.35
Love asparagus? Then you will love the asparagus tapas for sure. This recipe of seasoned asparagus stuffed in bread makes the right pick as an appetizer. Try this asparagus tapas recipe. - 45.5344
Remove the bones from the matjes fillet, if there are any.
Pit the olives.
Wash and shake the parsley dry; lay aside one stalk for garnish.
Cut the cress from its roots, wash and drain.
Very briefly puree the matjes, olives, parsley and cress in a... - 43.3639
Sevilla Tapas Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, capers, oil, and pepper.
2) Season with salt and add parsley.
3) With a fork, toss gently.
4) Serve within 1 hour, in a decorative salad plate. - 37.7196
Roasted Sweet Pepper Tapas
Cover broiler pan with aluminum foil.
Set broiler pan about 4 inches from heat source.
Place peppers on aluminum foil.
Broil 15 to 20 minutes until blackened on all sides, turning peppers every 5 minutes with tongs.
To steam peppers and... - 37.3219
Shrimp And Potato Tapas
1 Combine the potatoes and enough water to cover in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until fork-tender, about 7 minutes. Drain in a colander and let cool 5 minutes.
2 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and... - 24.7427
Tapas Martini Vs Distinguished British Gentleman
FOR THE DISTINGUISHED BRITISH GENTLEMAN
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; London dry gin, st germaines elder flower, teapot bitters and dry vermouth.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with lemon... - 0
Tapas Recipes By Category