- » Tangy Salad
Tangy Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy salad recipes.
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 121.762
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.609
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 105.776
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 100.296
Soulfully Simple Tangy Pineapple Salad
A holiday table is incomplete without delicious mains and zesty sides. Talking about delish side dishes, something as nutritious and tasty as tangy pineapple salad definitely tops the favorite list of all. This palate-pleasing salad is extremely simple to put... - 76.1823
Tangy Tomato Ring
1)Use a heavy saucepan and mix two cups of tomato juice, onion, celery, brown sugar, salt, cloves, bay leaves, and garlic.
2)Let it boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3)Strain the mixture from water and remove vegetables and spices from it.
4)Soften... - 48.7266
Tangy Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix vinegar, oil, salt, dill weed and pepper.
2) Pour mixture over potatoes and mix gently.
3) Chill potato mixture for several hours.
4) Add olives, celery, and onion till serving.
5) In a bowl mix yogurt and mustard.
6) Fold mixture into... - 47.8415
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
Pierce potatoes several times wih fork.
Arrange in circle directly on oven tray.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes, then allow to stand and cool.
In glass casserole, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to... - 47.4463
Tangy Avocado Salad
1) Scoop the flesh of the avocados out and chop them into small cubes.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the avocado cubes, pickles, pine nuts and shallots.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a small bowl, mix the mint and... - 46.3212
Tangy Rice And Bean Salad
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to... - 45.0118
Tangy Vegetable Salad
Combine leeks and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving leeks and liquid.
Arrange carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes;... - 43.9006
Tangy Cabbage Salad
Combine flour, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper in 2-c. glass measuring cup.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at high setting 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring every 30 seconds.
Beat egg yolks and vinegar together.
Stir a small amount of hot milk... - 42.9957
Microwave Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
1. Wash the potatoes and pierce them well with a fork. Arrange the potatoes in a circle on a baking dish. Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes till done and then allow to stand till cool
2. In glass microwave dish, combine oil,... - 42.7306
Tangy Cauliflower Salad
1) Cut cauliflowers in half lengthwise.
2) In a saucepan, cook cauliflowers, carrots in boiling salted water, drain, and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, combine blue cheese, French dressing, lemon juice and basil and toss the... - 42.571
Tangy Shrimp Rice Salad
1. In a large pan, tip in the shrimp and water and bring to the boil, reduce heat and them simmer for 3-5 minutes. Drain well and rinse the shrimp with cold water.
2. Set aside to cool. When cooled completely, peel and devein the shrimp.
3. In a large... - 42.5555
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 42.5257
Tangy Winter Fruit Salad
Make the syrup and allow to cool before adding the fruit.
Heat the water, sugar and orange rind together gently until sugar dissolves, then boil steadily for 3 minutes.
When cold add the lemon juice and liqueur and strain into a glass bowl.
Prepare the... - 41.7978
Tangy Vegetable Salad
For dressing, in a small saucepan stir together water, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, paprika, salt, and garlic powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat till the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from... - 41.5215
Tangy Romaine Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and avocados together and set asie.
2) In a jar, combine all the remaining ingredients together and shake properly and vigorously.
3) Pour mixture all over the salad and toss... - 41.4719
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 41.1057
Tangy Tangerine Salad
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and grate gingerroot on it. Squeeze the juice from it and keep aside in 2 cup glass measure. Keep aside about 2 teaspoons of the juice.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together vinegar, oil, tangerine juice concentrate,... - 40.5976
Tangy Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine pineapple and blueberries in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Cut cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
Using Small Stainless Steel Scoop, form melon balls.
Add to Batter Bowl.
Remove hulls from strawberries with Tomato Corer.
Using Egg Slicer, cut half the... - 40.582
Tangy Bulgur Spinach Salad
In a medium bowl combine bulgur and boiling water.
Cover and let stand about .
10 minutes or until all of the water is absorbed.
Let cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, vinaigrette salad dressing, parsley, and... - 39.613
Tangy Cabbage Salad
1) In a saucepan soften gelatin in cold water. Stir the mixture over low heat till dissolved.
2) Mix sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Stir the mixture to dissolve.
3) Mix beer and chill partially till thick.
4) Add cabbage and green pepper.
5) Place in 3... - 38.9175
Tangy Tortellini Salad
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and combine together tomato sauce, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
2. Refrigerate the mixture after covering.
3. Take a large bowl and combine tortellini, salami, bell peppers, olives and onion.]
4. To serve arrange... - 38.7295
Tangy Wilted Salad
Prepare greens early in day and store in a tea towel in a plastic bag in the refrigerator to keep fresh until serving time.
Cook bacon in a small microproof bowl until crisp.
Lift out bacon and reserve.
To 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of drippings add vinegar, sugar,... - 38.2032
Tangy Caesar Salad
Cut each bagel into 2 half-circles using a serrated knife.
Cut each half-circle horizontally into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place bagel slices on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Bake at 300° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp; set... - 37.7737
Microwave Tangy Three Bean Salad
1. In a microwave glass casserole, place all the ingredients and mix well. Set the beans aside for later. Cook the mixture on HIGH (9) for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens and onion are cooked and transparent
2. Put the beans back in the pan... - 37.705
Tangy Salmon Salad
1) Add celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and lemon juice in a medium sixed bowl.
2) Add salmon and toss lightly to coat it well.
3) If desired, season to taste with pepper.
4) Serve at once or cover and chill to serve later.
5) To serve, line... - 37.1575
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Serve immediately within 2 to 3 hours or even less. - 36.9887
Tangy Steak Salad
Satisfy both the meat and veggie lovers at the same time with this quick to cook and great to eat tangy steak salad. It is easy, healthy and yes simply delicious. Toss this simple salad and have a great time. - 36.7322
Tangy Rice Salad
The tangy rice salad is prepared with cooked rice and flavored with a medley of curry powder, lemon juice, vinegar and mayonnaise. Along with added raisins, the tangy rice salad has green peppers in it too. - 36.5749
Tangy Cucumber And Coriander Salad
Slice cucumbers very thinly into half moons.
Place in a colander, sprinkle with salt.
Weight with a plate with a heavy object on top, such as some cans, stand 1 hour.
Remove plate and weights, rinse cucumber, pat dry with paper towels.
Place in a salad... - 36.441
Tangy Wild Rice Salad
Cook wild rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Place in a large bowl; add celery, apricots, parsley, almonds, and onion, stirring well.
Combine vinegars, oil, and salt in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Pour over... - 36.1258
Tangy Potato Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until mixture is smooth.
Place potato in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
Combine potato, cottage cheese mixture,... - 36.1212
Tangy Low Calorie Salad Dressing
Blend cornstarch and water and heat and stir over moderate heat until thickened and clear.
Off heat, beat in remaining ingredients with a rotary beater or electric mixer.
Cover and chill well.
Shake before using. - 36.016
Tangy Salad Recipes By Category