- » Tangy Plum Sauce
Tangy Plum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy plum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy plum sauce recipes.
Spareribs With Tangy Plum Sauce
Cut spareribs into serving-sized pieces; put on a rack in shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
Sprinkle with salt.
Roast at 350Â°F 1 hour.
Meanwhile, force plums through a sieve.
Mix in plum syrup, orange juice concentrate, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour... - 36.2155
Tangy Plum Sauce
Tangy Plum Sauce is an amazingly tasty sauce that can be used on meat when grilling it. This sauce renders an addictive flavor to the meat. Try this Tangy Plum Sauce recipe. Donâ€™t miss it. - 23.4932
Tangy Plum Sauce For Poultry
Pit plums, and force through a sieve or food mill into a bowl.
Blend in reserved syrup, orange juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
During final hour of roasting, brush turkey (or other poultry) with the sauce at 15-minute intervals.
If desired, blend remaining... - 21.0935
You May Also Like!
Tangy Plum Short Ribs
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Add short ribs and stir-fry until heated through.
Add Plum Sauce and Oyster Flavored Sauce.
Stir well and serve. - 29.3212
Plum Barbecued Chicken
Plum Barbecued Chicken is another party dish. The plum juice, chilli sauce, and lemon juice gives the Plum Barbecued Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 41.9129
Chilled Purple Plum Soup
Quarter and pit plums; put into a large sauce-pot with water, honey, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in a small square of cheesecloth; add the spice bag to saucepot.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer until plums are tender, 10 to 15... - 43.9718
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.282
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Serve immediately within 2 to 3 hours or even less. - 38.0975
Tangy Gingery Pork
Whenever you serve this tangy, gingery pork, it's going to be a hot favorite. It is one of the best appetizers for serving at any occasion. Watch the video to learn the tricks and make sure to prepare in large quantity. - 119.38
Tomato Sauce With Butter
1. If using fresh tomatoes, wash them well, cut each in half, and cook over low heat in a covered pan for 15 minutes. Put them through a food mill to have a fine puree. If using canned tomatoes, measure 2 cups into a food mill along with about 1/2 cup of... - 26.9387
Tomato Sauce With Beef
1. In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and saute the carrot for 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook over high heat for 3 minutes. Add the meat, and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes until the red color disappears
2. Add the wine, sugar, pureed... - 31.2752
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil, add the garlic, and saute just until it begins to color (only a minute or two). Add the onions and saute until they become opaque. Add the salt, oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
2. Add the tomatoes and... - 31.5521
Quick Tomato Sauce With Marsala
1. Put the tomatoes through a food mill. Do not use a blender. A food mill will puree the pulp and get rid of the seeds; a blender chops the seeds along with the tomatoes.
2. In a large skillet or medium saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onions until... - 32.006