- » Tangy Garnish
Tangy Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy garnish recipes.
Tangy Vegetable Vinaigrette
In saucepan combine cornstarch and dry mustard; gradually stir in cold water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Cover surface with waxed paper.
Cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, horse radish,... - 40.0484
Tangy Tomato Dressing
Combine cornstarch and salt.
Add vegetable juice.
Cook and stir till thickened; cook 1 minute more.
Stir in chili sauce, salad oil, lime or lemon juice, and horseradish.
Cover; chill. - 29.0444
Fruit Cocktail Cottage Cheese Ring With Tangy Garden Dressing
Drain juice from fruit cocktail into measuring cup; set fruit aside.
Combine juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
Pour into a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until syrupy.
Process... - 35.0535
Tangy Mashed Potatoes
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) Using a blender, mix together yoghurt, potatoes and margarine until frothy.
3) Add in the green onions, Season with salt and... - 28.6477
Tangy Avocado Salad
1) Scoop the flesh of the avocados out and chop them into small cubes.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the avocado cubes, pickles, pine nuts and shallots.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a small bowl, mix the mint and... - 46.3212
Tangy Tomato Aspic
Pour boiling water over gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar and seasonings.
Chill until slightly thickened but not set.
Stir in celery.
Pour into 4-cup mold or into 6 individual molds.
Chill until firm.
If... - 34.7149
Whip up this delicious Tangy Chicken that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Tangy Chicken is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 48.7496
Potato Salad With Tangy Peanut Butter Dressing
Combine potatoes, celery, peanuts, hard-cooked eggs and onion in salad bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour Tangy Peanut Butter Dressing over salad; toss well.
Chill 2 to 3 hours.
Spoon into lettuce cups.
Garnish with paprika. - 33.6628
Tangy Tomato Juice
Whirl all ingredients in a blender. Serve in tall glasses garnished with cucumber or celery. - 25.5862
Tangy Split Pea Bowl
1) In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in the mushrooms and thyme.
2) Saute till the mushrooms brown slightly.
3) Add in the condensed split pea with ham soup.
4) Slowly add in the soup can water. Mix well.
5) Continue heating, while stirring... - 35.7526
1) In a deep kettle with tight-fitting lid, put chicken.
2) Pour in water, bay leaves, onion, celery, salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
4) Strain broth and reserve 2 1/2... - 45.6208
Tangy Chicken Bowl
Combine beans, chicken strips, cheese strips, cucumber slices, and sliced celery; chill.
In a mixer bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, celery seed, dry mustard, and paprika.
Gradually add the salad oil, beating constantly.
Chill the dressing.
Toss... - 38.7443
Tangy Marinated Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over slaw; toss igently.
Cover and chill 8 hours.
Garnish with icucumber slices, if desired. - 30.9514
Light N Tangy Twister
In pitcher, combine "V8" juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice and honey.
Pour over ice.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 23.5574
Tangy Paneer Mousse
Tangy Paneer Mousse has a Exclusive taste.The Lime Juice and Sugar gives the Tangy Paneer Mousse Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 35.8019
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 40.2743
Tangy Lemon Sauce
Simmer the lemon rind and stock for 5 minutes.
Beat the egg yolks and lemon juice in a bowl.
Whisk in a little of the hot chicken stock.
Return to the saucepan and whisk over a very low heat until a coating consistency; do not allow to boil.
Season to taste... - 27.0136
Tangy Chicken Salad
Place the sultanas in a bowl and cover with warm water.
Leave to soak for 2 hours then drain.
Put the chicken in a bowl with the celery, watercress and sultanas.
Mix the orange juice with the mayonnaise and add salt and pepper to taste.
Add to the chicken and... - 32.4444
Grilled Chorizo With Tangy Caramelized Onions
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the sliced onions and cook gently over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are evenly browned, about 1 hour. Stir in the butter, sliced jalapenos and fresh lime juice and season the mixture with salt... - 22.379
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate to marinate.
Garnish with parsley. - 21.8166
Tangy Melon Balls
In large mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe and lime juice.
Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.
If desired, garnish with a slice of lime or lemon. - 22.6329
Sweet And Tangy Strawberry Lemonade
Few drinks are as refreshing as a yummy glass of lemonade. Want to know of a way to make this timeless classic even more delicious? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect strawberry lemonade, a drink so tasty and refreshing that you would want to... - 125.663
Tangy Grapefruit is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tangy Grapefruit is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 23.6794
Tangy Tomato Soup
Chop the tomatoes and the capsicum into quarters.
Put all the into the container of an electric blender and blend smooth.
Check seasoning and chill.
Serve garnished with black pepper freshly ground. - 30.2402
Tangy Chili Bean Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
Stir in pepper and olives.
Pack into crock or serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 28.4414
Tangy Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Combine tomato juice and Worcestershire, mixing well. Refrigerate until well chilled— about 1 hour.
2. Just before serving, pour into 2 chilled glasses. Garnish each with lemon wedge and parsley sprig. - 23.087
Tangy Bacon Sauce
1) In a frying pan, fry bacon until crisp. Drain excess oil.
2) Now, add sugar and flour into pan. Add water and vinegar and cook until thick. Keep stirring.
3) Add pepper and stir.
3) Pour the sauce on cabbage and serve garnished with bacon. - 30.5482
Lamb In A Spicy Tangy Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the chillies very quickly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and reserve for the garnish. Add the dried onions, curry leaves and onion seeds and fry over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the lamb,... - 35.7986
Crispy Tangy Fish
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk and heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the salad cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the fish into 2 pieces, place in a... - 38.1875
Grilled Mahi Mahi With Tangy Cilantro Sauce
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine honey, water, vinegar, wine, cornstarch, garlic and lemon peel in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens; lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Remove sauce from heat... - 29.959
Tangy Cheese Cups
Remove crusts from bread; cut each slice into 4 equal squares.
Gently press each bread square into a 2-inch muffin cup or tart pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, cheese, parsley, horseradish, mustard... - 36.3597
Tangy Pasta Wheels
In a bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Beat vigorously with a wire whisk until very creamy and smooth.
Bring a large quantity of salted water to a boil in a large pot. Add pasta and cook for 5-6 minutes or until "al dente."... - 33.7195
Plaice With Tangy Stuffing
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
To make stuffing, combine breadcrumbs, chopped watercress, grated lemon rind, lemon juice and seasoning.
Beat the egg well and stir it in.
Spread the stuffing on the skinned side of the fillets.
Roll them up from the... - 34.7111
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine vegetable-tomato juice cocktail, beef broth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot-pepper sauce. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is boiling.
3 ... - 35.7832
Tangy Tomato Sorbet
1) Take a small saucepan and heat water and sugar in it over medium flame until sugar dissolves completely. Set aside the sugar syrup to cool.
2) Place avocado and tomatoes in an electric blender or food processor container. Blend to form a smooth... - 40.9281
Angel Hair Pasta With A No-cook Tangy Parmesan Sauce
Robin gets to you a quick and easy pasta recipe that she relishes for dinners. It’s a very convenient dish made using a handful of ingredients where the sauce needs no cooking. So all you pressed on time should try this lovely angel hair pasta dish. - 132.37
Tangy Top Sirloin
This is a great and easy way to make Tangy Top Sirloin. The Tangy Top Sirloin dish is flavorful as well as simple. Something everyone in your family will love! - 21.6742
Tangy Shrimp Salad
Cut shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces.
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, horseradish, onion, celery salt and shrimp; mix thoroughly.
Pour into six individual 1/2 cup molds or custard cups; chill until firm.
Unmold onto salad... - 33.3234
Tangy Red Coleslaw
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and white pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Combine cabbages, carrot, and green pepper.
Pour chilled dressing over... - 38.4902