- » Tangy Garnish
Tangy Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy garnish recipes.
Tangy Vegetable Vinaigrette
In saucepan combine cornstarch and dry mustard; gradually stir in cold water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Cover surface with waxed paper.
Cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, horse radish,... - 42.1842
Tangy Tomato Dressing
Combine cornstarch and salt.
Add vegetable juice.
Cook and stir till thickened; cook 1 minute more.
Stir in chili sauce, salad oil, lime or lemon juice, and horseradish.
Cover; chill. - 30.7286
Chilled Avocado Soup With Roasted Corn And Pico De Gallo Garnish
Cool, creamy and velvety on the tongue, our chilled avocado soup refreshes with a satisfying tanginess from our Redwood Hill Farm Kefir...even on the hottest summer days. It’s perfect for a quick entrée soup for the family, or portioned into shot glasses... - 32.3587
Fruit Cocktail Cottage Cheese Ring With Tangy Garden Dressing
Drain juice from fruit cocktail into measuring cup; set fruit aside.
Combine juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
Pour into a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until syrupy.
Process... - 37.3715
Tangy Mashed Potatoes
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) Using a blender, mix together yoghurt, potatoes and margarine until frothy.
3) Add in the green onions, Season with salt and... - 29.9601
Tangy Avocado Salad
1) Scoop the flesh of the avocados out and chop them into small cubes.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the avocado cubes, pickles, pine nuts and shallots.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a small bowl, mix the mint and... - 46.8562
Tangy Tomato Aspic
Pour boiling water over gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar and seasonings.
Chill until slightly thickened but not set.
Stir in celery.
Pour into 4-cup mold or into 6 individual molds.
Chill until firm.
If... - 36.2194
Whip up this delicious Tangy Chicken that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Tangy Chicken is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 48.6067
Potato Salad With Tangy Peanut Butter Dressing
Combine potatoes, celery, peanuts, hard-cooked eggs and onion in salad bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour Tangy Peanut Butter Dressing over salad; toss well.
Chill 2 to 3 hours.
Spoon into lettuce cups.
Garnish with paprika. - 35.337
Tangy Tomato Juice
Whirl all ingredients in a blender. Serve in tall glasses garnished with cucumber or celery. - 27.9578
Tangy Split Pea Bowl
1) In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in the mushrooms and thyme.
2) Saute till the mushrooms brown slightly.
3) Add in the condensed split pea with ham soup.
4) Slowly add in the soup can water. Mix well.
5) Continue heating, while stirring... - 36.3558
1) In a deep kettle with tight-fitting lid, put chicken.
2) Pour in water, bay leaves, onion, celery, salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
4) Strain broth and reserve 2 1/2... - 45.5302
Tangy Chicken Bowl
Combine beans, chicken strips, cheese strips, cucumber slices, and sliced celery; chill.
In a mixer bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, celery seed, dry mustard, and paprika.
Gradually add the salad oil, beating constantly.
Chill the dressing.
Toss... - 40.6826
Tangy Marinated Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over slaw; toss igently.
Cover and chill 8 hours.
Garnish with icucumber slices, if desired. - 31.849
Light N Tangy Twister
In pitcher, combine "V8" juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice and honey.
Pour over ice.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 25.2248
Tangy Paneer Mousse
Tangy Paneer Mousse has a Exclusive taste.The Lime Juice and Sugar gives the Tangy Paneer Mousse Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 35.7269
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 42.3038
Tangy Lemon Sauce
Simmer the lemon rind and stock for 5 minutes.
Beat the egg yolks and lemon juice in a bowl.
Whisk in a little of the hot chicken stock.
Return to the saucepan and whisk over a very low heat until a coating consistency; do not allow to boil.
Season to taste... - 28.6295
Tangy Chicken Salad
Place the sultanas in a bowl and cover with warm water.
Leave to soak for 2 hours then drain.
Put the chicken in a bowl with the celery, watercress and sultanas.
Mix the orange juice with the mayonnaise and add salt and pepper to taste.
Add to the chicken and... - 33.6872
Grilled Chorizo With Tangy Caramelized Onions
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the sliced onions and cook gently over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are evenly browned, about 1 hour. Stir in the butter, sliced jalapenos and fresh lime juice and season the mixture with salt... - 24.7468
Tangy Cheese Cups
Remove crusts from bread; cut each slice into 4 equal squares.
Gently press each bread square into a 2-inch muffin cup or tart pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, cheese, parsley, horseradish, mustard... - 38.3701
Tangy & Delicious Gazpacho (spanish Tomato Soup)
1. In a blender, add in all the vegetables for the gazpacho and blend.
2. Pour in the vegetable broth, tomato juice, salt and sugar. Blend again until smooth.
3. Season the soup with lemon juice and blend for a few seconds.
4. Pour the gazpacho into a... - 0
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate to marinate.
Garnish with parsley. - 22.7808
Tangy Melon Balls
In large mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe and lime juice.
Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.
If desired, garnish with a slice of lime or lemon. - 23.7519
Sweet And Tangy Strawberry Lemonade
Few drinks are as refreshing as a yummy glass of lemonade. Want to know of a way to make this timeless classic even more delicious? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect strawberry lemonade, a drink so tasty and refreshing that you would want to... - 125.6
Tangy Grapefruit is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tangy Grapefruit is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 25.1852
Tangy Tomato Soup
Chop the tomatoes and the capsicum into quarters.
Put all the into the container of an electric blender and blend smooth.
Check seasoning and chill.
Serve garnished with black pepper freshly ground. - 31.5318
Tangy Chili Bean Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
Stir in pepper and olives.
Pack into crock or serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 29.8128
Tangy Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Combine tomato juice and Worcestershire, mixing well. Refrigerate until well chilled— about 1 hour.
2. Just before serving, pour into 2 chilled glasses. Garnish each with lemon wedge and parsley sprig. - 25.299
Tangy Bacon Sauce
1) In a frying pan, fry bacon until crisp. Drain excess oil.
2) Now, add sugar and flour into pan. Add water and vinegar and cook until thick. Keep stirring.
3) Add pepper and stir.
3) Pour the sauce on cabbage and serve garnished with bacon. - 33.2869
Lamb In A Spicy Tangy Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the chillies very quickly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and reserve for the garnish. Add the dried onions, curry leaves and onion seeds and fry over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the lamb,... - 34.4127
Crispy Tangy Fish
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk and heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the salad cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the fish into 2 pieces, place in a... - 39.9316
Grilled Mahi Mahi With Tangy Cilantro Sauce
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine honey, water, vinegar, wine, cornstarch, garlic and lemon peel in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens; lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Remove sauce from heat... - 33.1066
Tangy Pasta Wheels
In a bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Beat vigorously with a wire whisk until very creamy and smooth.
Bring a large quantity of salted water to a boil in a large pot. Add pasta and cook for 5-6 minutes or until "al dente."... - 35.8689
Plaice With Tangy Stuffing
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
To make stuffing, combine breadcrumbs, chopped watercress, grated lemon rind, lemon juice and seasoning.
Beat the egg well and stir it in.
Spread the stuffing on the skinned side of the fillets.
Roll them up from the... - 36.4833
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine vegetable-tomato juice cocktail, beef broth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot-pepper sauce. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is boiling.
3 ... - 38.3383
Tangy Tomato Sorbet
1) Take a small saucepan and heat water and sugar in it over medium flame until sugar dissolves completely. Set aside the sugar syrup to cool.
2) Place avocado and tomatoes in an electric blender or food processor container. Blend to form a smooth... - 43.2461
Angel Hair Pasta With A No-cook Tangy Parmesan Sauce
Robin gets to you a quick and easy pasta recipe that she relishes for dinners. It’s a very convenient dish made using a handful of ingredients where the sauce needs no cooking. So all you pressed on time should try this lovely angel hair pasta dish. - 110.93
Tangy Top Sirloin
This is a great and easy way to make Tangy Top Sirloin. The Tangy Top Sirloin dish is flavorful as well as simple. Something everyone in your family will love! - 21.6768
Tangy Cottage Cheese Filled Pancakes
Mix all ingredients together.
Place 1 tablespoon of the filling in the center of each pancake.
Fold edges of pancakes into envelopes.
Arrange filled pancakes in shallow, oiled baking dish.
Bake at 250Â° F. for 10 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, garnished with... - 30.4814
Tangy Shrimp Salad
Cut shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces.
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, horseradish, onion, celery salt and shrimp; mix thoroughly.
Pour into six individual 1/2 cup molds or custard cups; chill until firm.
Unmold onto salad... - 35.2728
Tangy Red Coleslaw
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and white pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Combine cabbages, carrot, and green pepper.
Pour chilled dressing over... - 40.6491
Tangy Tomato Gazpacho
Roughly chop all the vegetables and reserve about one quarter for garnish.
Put the remaining vegetables with the garlic in an electric blender.
Add the tomato juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and Tabasco sauce and blend to a puree.
Blend... - 37.3216
Tangy Citrus Fizz
In electric mixer bowl or blender container, combine orange juice, vanilla ice cream, lemon sherbet, and bitters.
Beat or blend till smooth.
Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Carefully pour in carbonated beverage.
Garnish each serving with a twist of... - 33.6258
Tangy Marinated Broccoli
1) Take some broccoli and trim off the large leaves.
2) Wash the cut broccoli flowerets thoroughly after removing the stalks from them.
3) Take a shallow container and place the broccoli in it after draining off the excess water.
4) Keep it aside.
5)... - 40.7063
Tangy Wilted Salad
Prepare greens early in day and store in a tea towel in a plastic bag in the refrigerator to keep fresh until serving time.
Cook bacon in a small microproof bowl until crisp.
Lift out bacon and reserve.
To 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of drippings add vinegar, sugar,... - 38.6314
Tangy Red Cabbage
Place cabbage in a large bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup drippings; set bacon aside.
Stir vinegar, sugar, dill seed and salt into drippings... - 41.4264
Tangy Cranberry Cooler
1. In 2-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except ice and lemon slices; stir well.
2. Into each of two 8-ounce cocktail glasses place 3 ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with a lemon slice. - 24.5421
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.7426
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce is a unique and tasty lamb preparation that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce helped me score a few points with my... - 43.633
Tangy Lemon Pie
In a large bowl, blend pie filling mix, 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice.
Stir in water and egg yolks; blend well.
Cook on high (9) for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add lemon peel and cream cheese, stirring until well blended.
Add food coloring, if... - 41.6377
Cabbage Wedges With Tangy Hot Dressing
Discard any wilted or bruised outer leaves from cabbage.
Cut cabbage half into 4 wedges.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel; set aside.
Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in apple juice in... - 40.4024
Tangy Cheese Stuffed New Potatoes
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring to a boil enough unsalted water to cover the potatoes.
Add the potatoes, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until tender about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in an... - 35.2475
Shrimp Cocktail With Tangy Dip
1. Shell and devein shrimp. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain.
2. In small bowl, mix chili sauce, catchup,... - 30.049
Tangy Bulgur Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth and bulgur. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and bulgur is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in parsley, chopped tomato, lemon juice, oil, mint... - 35.0575
Tangy Garlic Tortellini Salad
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta and vegetables. In medium bowl, combine pasta and vegetables; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Garnish as desired. - 34.374
Tangy Asparagus Linguini
Melt margarine over medium heat in large skillet.
Cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is soft.
Add asparagus; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice; cook an additional minute.
Season with pepper to taste.
Remove from heat.
In... - 43.7097
Tangy Green Coleslaw
1) Cut cabbage into fine thin strips or grate finely.
2) In a large bowl, place cabbage, dill and parsley to combine.
3) In another small bowl, combine sour cream and lemon juice to blend thoroughly.
4) Pour this dressing over cabbage... - 42.1377
Tangy Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the mushrooms and remove the stems very carefully. Set aside.
3) Drain the caps keeping the hollow side down. The caps should be drained on paper towels.
4) In the bowl, position... - 38.0362
Tangy Tangerine Crepes
1) In a bowl, add ricotta, skim milk, and almond extract and beat till foamy.
2) Place even scoops of the mix over 8 crepes and spread down the center.
3) Fold 1 side of the crepe over the filling, and then the other.
4) In a skillet heat butter and... - 44.0337
Tangy Banana Fluff
1 In a small saucepan, add orange juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2 Keep aside for 3 minutes to soften.
3 Heat ,stirring constantly over low heat, until gelatin dissolves.
4 Remove from heat.
5 In a medium-size bowl, blend gelatin... - 41.2276
Tangy Tangerine Salad
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and grate gingerroot on it. Squeeze the juice from it and keep aside in 2 cup glass measure. Keep aside about 2 teaspoons of the juice.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together vinegar, oil, tangerine juice concentrate,... - 43.0539
Sweet And Tangy Lentils And Rice
Drain peppers, reserving liquid.
Chop 3 peppers; reserve remaining peppers in liquid for another use.
Combine chopped pepper, minced cilantro, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and set aside.
Combine water, lentils, and green onions in a saucepan;... - 44.844
Cabbage Wedges With Tangy Hot Dressing
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel; set aside. Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in apple juice in small bowl. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar and caraway seeds; set aside. Add onion to hot... - 33.531
Tangy Baked Chicken Wings
These tangy baked chicken wings are a must have for parties! They go over easy with kids and adults. Slight sweet and slightly spicy makes them perfectly tangy and full of flavor. Make them the day of your big party or the day before! You'll find these baked... - 0
Tangy Slow Cooked Agrodolce Sausages
Agrodolce are sweet and sour sausages from Italy. Chef here makes a lovely slow cooked recipe using them which are flavored with tomatoes to give the extra tang. A perfect recipe for a dull winter day. - 107.841
Gingerbread With Tangy Whipped Topping
In medium mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg and molasses and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture alternately with boiling water.
Pour into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) microproof ring mold.
Cook at 70% power level for 7 1/2... - 44.3107
Tangy Lemon Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl combine all the ingredients for the crust.
3) Beat at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add into a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, till the edges are... - 47.968
Sweet And Tangy Mango Salsa
Salsa is a Spanish word which means Sauce. Traditionally Salsa was prepared in ancient Mexico using Mortar and Pestle, where the ingredients were ground together to release flavor and aroma and then it was used as an accompaniment with tortillas or chips.... - 0
Tangy Spicy Mocktail - Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary is basically spiced tomato juice. It is a non alcoholic version of the Cocktail Bloody Mary. It is spicy and sour and it can be enjoyed with any kind of food. - 0
Minted Fruit Salad
Minted Fruit Salad has a Inimitable taste.The Lemon Flavour gives the Minted Fruit Salad Astounding taste. must catch it - 36.8232
Melon With Prosciutto
Melon With Prosciutto is the most inspired mishmash ever developed. Luscious Melon With Prosciutto is perfect for any occasion. Try it out and garnish it with lemon slices and enjoy the tangy taste! - 22.7412
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 27.6393
Chilled Lemonade Dessert
Bring water to a boil.
Gradually add to gelatin in small bowl; stir until dissolved.
Beat neufchatel cheese, lemonade concentrate and peel in large mixing bowl at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in gelatin; chill until thickened but... - 33.4337
Cut veal into serving-sized pieces.
Put into a shallow dish and drizzle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain veal and pat dry with paper towels.
Heat a large skillet; melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Add veal and cook until lightly browned on both... - 36.6407
Pork Tenderloin Diane
Pork Tenderloin Diane has a great taste. Pork Tenderloin Diane gets its taste from pork mixed with mustard and flavored with lemon juice. Pork Tenderloin Diane is cherished by pork consumers all over the world. - 36.4873
Hot Spiced Lemonade
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except garnish.
Simmer uncovered 20 minutes to blend flavors; remove spices. - 24.8073
Dutch Egg Salad
Combine salad ingredients; place in small serving bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad.
Arrange egg, tomato, anchovy, capers, and pimiento on salad as garnish.
Top tomato slices with pickle; serve at once. - 31.528
Danish Mary Ice
Danish Mary Ice has a Out of this world taste.The Lemon Flavour gives the Danish Mary Ice Impressive taste. Must catch it - 31.3487
Combine taco sauce, mustard and lime juice in large bowl.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat until foamy.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
Add... - 35.5963
Double Orange Delight
This Double Orange Delight tastes heavenly ! Try this fruited pudding drink replete with defrosted orange and garnished with orange slices . Your suggestions for this Double Orange Delight are welcome. - 31.4231
Malka Dal Soup
Malka Dal Soup is easy to cook. The Chilli sause and lime gives the Malka Dal Soup a strong taste. - 37.6909
Bay Scallops Ceviche
In a large glass bowl combine all ingredients except avocados and parsley for garnish.
Toss gently but thoroughly, being certain the scallops are well coated with citrus juice.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, or until scallops lose their... - 33.0403
Blueberry Cinnamon Soup
Rinse the blueberries and remove any stems, leaves or green berries.
Put berries in a kettle and add the water, cloves and cinnamon stick.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
Stir in honey, reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until berries are... - 39.6574
Sweet Black Cherry Soup
Reserve 1 can of cherries for garnish.
Drain the rest and reserve syrup.
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, puree cherries until fine, about 30 seconds.
Remove to a bowl.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the reserved cherry syrup, the orange zest, lemon juice,... - 37.7651
Healthy Greek Lemon Broth
Pour the broth into a pot and bring it gradually to a full boil.
Pour in the rice, reduce to a simmer, and cover.
Cook for about 25 minutes, or until rice is just tender.
Do not overcook.
Meanwhile whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a small bowl... - 39.5572
Passion For Port Spritzer
Passion For Port Spritzer is easy to make and a healthy drink. The cranderry juice makes the Passion For Port Spritzer a prefect beverage. - 26.2063
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In an ovenproof dish, place salmon steaks.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and green onions.
Season with pepper.
Bake in oven 30-45 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Tip onto 4 plates.
Garnish with... - 33.503
In punch bowl, combine all ingredients.
Garnish with pineapple wedges and lime slices, if desired. - 24.865
Cranberry Orange Punch
In large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add orange soda and ice.
Garnish as desired. - 23.6819
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cranberry juice.
Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses and garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 24.7101
Herbed Tomato Broth
Combine beef broth, tomato juice, marjoram, thyme, and 3/4 cup water.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Ladle into mugs.
Garnish with parsley. - 28.1835
Whipped Yams In Shells
Slit potato peel; scoop out centers and reserve shells intact.
Whip yam pulp with remaining ingredients.
Fill reserved shells with yam mixture and set on a baking sheet.
Heat in a 350°F oven about 20 minutes.
Garnish with lemon slices and sprigs of parsley. - 31.1767
Masala Fish has a delicious taste. The lemon and tomatoes gives the Masala Fish a strong and tangy taste. Must catch it. - 47.0925
Chicken With Peas
Chicken with peas is a herbed chicken recipe cooked with thyme and lime juice. The love for fresh flavors led me to create this recipe and I serve it for both parties and family dinners on request. Served with garnished parsley, the chicken with peas is... - 44.4841
Veal Chops With Sherry And Lemon Marmalade
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet until very hot.
Add the veal chops and sear them well on both sides, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat and cook until chops are slightly underdone and still juicy.
Remove them from the skillet,... - 41.2843