- » Tangy Dip
Tangy Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy dip recipes.
Tangy Horseradish Dip
1) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the cottage cheese,
horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce together.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
3) Use as required. - 29.827
Tangy Tongue Dip
Tangy Tongue Dip - if you love tongue recipes, you will love this yummy dip too. The recipe is pretty easy too. If you have all the ingredients ready, you can brew this tangy tongue dip in a matter of a few minutes. - 22.8302
Tangy Mustard Dip
This tangy mustard dip is a creamy dip made with a mayonnaise base. Prepared with dijon mustard with orange peel and juice for flavor, this mustard spread is throughly blended and can be served right away or chilled to use. - 21.4694
You May Also Like!
Tangy Cottage Cheese Dip
Try this easy to prepare version of Tangy Cottage Cheese Dip recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 26.3206
Tangy Dip is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Tangy Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 20.3892
Tangy Cheese Dip
Tangy Cheese Dip is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Tangy Cheese Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.4683
Tangy Chili Bean Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
Stir in pepper and olives.
Pack into crock or serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 28.4414
Tangy Sour Cream Dip
1. In a large bowl, set out all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve as a cold dip with crackers, potato chips or serve as a sandwich spread. - 26.922
Tangy Cheese Dip
1. Let the shredded Muenster cheese stand at room temperature for 1 hour before you prepare the dip.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheeses and garlic. Alternately, use an electric hand beater if you do not have a... - 34.215
Mix all together and let stand for two hours before serving. - 24.8156
Shrimp Cocktail With Tangy Dip
1. Shell and devein shrimp. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain.
2. In small bowl, mix chili sauce, catchup,... - 28.875
Feta Cheese And Tangy Tomato Dip
A good dip can steer any party to a delicious start. And feta-tomato dip is one great way to amp up the flavor of any appetizer. A yummy accompaniment with your nibbles, this party-worthy dip is all you need to make that first and final impression with the... - 72.7952
Sweet And Tangy Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
2. Bring to a boil; stir constantly about 3 minutes until thick and clear.
3. Cool and serve. - 26.5311