- » Tangy Dessert
Tangy Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy dessert recipes.
Fast And Fabulous Mini Cheesecake With Tangy Topping
There is nothing more delectable than a low fat mini cheesecake with a tangy, fruity kick. This decadent tart-sweet is irresistible and is very easy to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this decadent cheesy, tangy dessert from the scratch. - 111.891
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a flour or sugar shaker, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly brush tortillas with water; dust them with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a pizza cutter, divide each tortilla into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange... - 48.5449
Microwave Tangy Lemon Pie
1) Get a large bowl, and add pie mix .lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar.
2) Now stir in egg yolks and water and mix well.
3) Cook on HIGH(9) for upto 6 minutes and stir to mix well.
4) Now add lemon peel and cream cheese and stir.
5) you can add food... - 47.4495
Tangy Cheese Flan
Tangy Cheese Flan has a Terrific taste.The Eggs and Milk gives the Tangy Cheese Flan Cool taste. - 44.8542
Tangy Lemon Pie
1) Microwave the crust and cool.
2) In large bowl, add the 1/2 cup sugar, pudding mix, water, egg yolks and lemon juice and blend well.
3) Thicken the mixture in the microwave at 8 for 5 1/3 to 8 minutes, stirring twice.
4) Beat in... - 44.7008
Tangy Tangerine Crepes
1) In a bowl, add ricotta, skim milk, and almond extract and beat till foamy.
2) Place even scoops of the mix over 8 crepes and spread down the center.
3) Fold 1 side of the crepe over the filling, and then the other.
4) In a skillet heat butter and... - 44.0337
Tangy Summer Compote
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the pineapple, grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe together.
2) In a small bowl, blend the reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, and club soda together.
3) In a large bowl, toss the juice... - 44.028
Tangy Apricot Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with half the pastry.
3) In a clean bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the pastry. Spread the mixture evenly and firmly.
4) Now, place the second... - 42.8181
Tangy Rhubarb Fool
Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth; place over a bowl.
Add yogurt to strainer; cover yogurt with the edges of the cheesecloth.
Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar, water, vinegar and salt;... - 42.427
Tangy Lemon Pie
In a large bowl, blend pie filling mix, 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice.
Stir in water and egg yolks; blend well.
Cook on high (9) for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add lemon peel and cream cheese, stirring until well blended.
Add food coloring, if... - 41.6377
Tangy Winter Fruit Salad
Make the syrup and allow to cool before adding the fruit.
Heat the water, sugar and orange rind together gently until sugar dissolves, then boil steadily for 3 minutes.
When cold add the lemon juice and liqueur and strain into a glass bowl.
Prepare the... - 41.4132
Tangy Fruit Cake
Cream butterand sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add lemon rind and extract.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating with mixer at medium... - 41.3473
Tangy Banana Fluff
1 In a small saucepan, add orange juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2 Keep aside for 3 minutes to soften.
3 Heat ,stirring constantly over low heat, until gelatin dissolves.
4 Remove from heat.
5 In a medium-size bowl, blend gelatin... - 41.2276
Tangy Flavored Macaroons
Preheat the oven to 275°.
Beat the egg whites till stiff.
Gradually beat in the sugar, a spoonful at a time.
Fold in the almonds, orange and lemon rind, salt and spices.
Place heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture on baking sheets lined with rice paper.
Put on the... - 41.0441
Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a 3-cup saucepan, mix cornstarch with just enough cold water to allow you to stir it together until smooth.
Gradually stir in warm water and cook over direct medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat... - 40.8737
Tangy Rhubarb Ice
1) Crush the rhubarb and pass through a strainer.
2) In a pan, combine the rhubarb with 1 cup water, sugar and salt.
3) Cook the rhubarb mixture until thoroughly heated.
4) In a large bowl, stir the gelatin in 1/4 cup water to... - 40.8554
1. Break eggs in a bowl, add cream of tartar and beat them together until blended. Hold the bowl in a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs reach room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 18 molds... - 38.8312
Tangy Cranberry Sauce
1) In a casserole, place washed cranberries.
2) In a separate bowl, mix sugar and orange juice.
3) Add the orange juice mixture to the casserole.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 8 minutes or until the mixture starts boiling.
5) Allow to cool... - 37.8623
Tangy Cheese Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Add flavorings and cheeses.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in medium oven until golden brown on top.
Turn off heat, open oven door and let cake stand in oven about 1 hour, or until... - 35.5719
Tangy Apricot Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Tangy Apricot Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Tangy Apricot Pie recipe is a must try! - 33.1232
Tangy Apple Crepes
Melt margarine over medium heat in a large pan.
Gently cook apples, mixed with lemon juice, peel, and spices about 8 minutes or until apples are just tender.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer after sprinkling with sugar.
Cool to room temperature.
Roll up about 3... - 32.326
Tangy Pear And Raspberry Cobbler
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Sprinkle the pears with lemon juice and cut into 1 cm pieces.
Arrange raspberries and pieces of pear in four 125ml ramekins.
Melt the margarine in a medium saucepan, add the sugar and muesli, mix well.
Spoon mixture on top of each... - 31.4601
Tangy Grapefruit With Raisins
Cut the segments from each grapefruit half, discarding the pith and reserving the shells.
Place the segments in a bowl and stir in the raisins and yogurt.
Pile the mixture into the grapefruit shells and sprinkle with sugar, if preferred.
Chill in the... - 26.2541
Tangy Apple And Grape Jelly
1 Into 1/2 a cup of juice, add gelatine and leave to soften for a few minutes, then dissolve over gentle heat.
2 Stir in all the rest of the ingredients into the remaining juice.
3 Add the gelatine, stir well and pour into the mould. Refrigerate till set. - 25.4341
Tangy Grapefruit is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tangy Grapefruit is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 25.1852
Tangy Grapefruit Cup
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a medium-size bowl; add grapefruit sections; stir in ice cubes until melted.
2. Chill at least 25 minutes, or until softly set.
3. Spoon into glasses or small cups. - 23.6606
Healthy Tangy Cheese Cake
Make well in center of flour.
Pour in egg yolks, oil and honey.
Gradually work into ingredients in center until smooth paste results.
Roll out and line 8-inch cake pan with dough. - 19.4796
Tangy Strawberry Cooler
In blender container combine yogurt and strawberries.
Cover; blend till foamy.
Makes 2 servings. - 18.9056