- » Tangy Chicken
Tangy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy chicken recipes.
Honey Sesame Chicken
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 130.6
Whip up this delicious Tangy Chicken that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Tangy Chicken is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 48.7496
1) In a deep kettle with tight-fitting lid, put chicken.
2) Pour in water, bay leaves, onion, celery, salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
4) Strain broth and reserve 2 1/2... - 45.6208
Hot Spicy Tangy Sticky Chicken
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Combine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce in small bowl; pour over chicken pieces.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4... - 43.1123
Mid Eastern Tangy Chicken
In small saucepan, make sauce by melting butter over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; stir and cook about 3 minutes or until onion is clear and soft.
Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, salt, turmeric and chili powder.
Let cool 2 minutes; stir in white... - 41.545
Tangy Chicken Bowl
In bowl arrange lettuce, beans, chicken, cheese, and cucumber; chill.
In mixer bowl or blender container combine vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, celery seed, mustard, and paprika.
Gradually add oil, beating or blending constantly.
To serve, shake dressing... - 39.0533
Tangy Chicken Bowl
Combine beans, chicken strips, cheese strips, cucumber slices, and sliced celery; chill.
In a mixer bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, celery seed, dry mustard, and paprika.
Gradually add the salad oil, beating constantly.
Chill the dressing.
Toss... - 38.7443
1. Pre heat the oven at 325 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and [ut them in a bowl.
3.Put the salad dreeing in the chicken bowl and make sure that pieces get fully coated.
4.Let the chicken marinate for an hour.... - 37.3604
One Pot Tangy Chicken
1. Remove and discard all the skin and visible fat from the chicken. Brown the chicken in 1 teaspoon of the margarine in a large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven until lightly golden. Transfer the chicken to paper toweling to drain. Wipe the bottom of the... - 35.3109
I made this Tangy Chicken last weekend when I had some unexpected guests. They simply loved this dish. The Tangy Chicken is a tempting chicken dish that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! - 33.5703
Place chicken in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until chicken is done. - 30.4901
Tangy Chicken Of The Islands
Put vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper in skillet.
Add chicken; let marinate together at least 30 minutes.
Heat to boil on top of stove.
Cover skillet; lower heat.
Simmer about 40 minutes.
Liquid will be absorbed into chicken. - 28.7643
Brown chicken in skillet in butter.
Combine 57 Sauce and water; pour over chicken.
Cover; simmer, basting occasionally, 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove cover last 10 minutes of cooking.
Skim excess fat from sauce before serving.
Spoon... - 20.8175
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the corn starch and water and whisk well.
2. Whisk in the rice vinegar and sugar. Keep whisking the mixture. Followed by the ketchup, whisk well every ingredient.
3. Add in the soy sauce and mix well.
4. In a saucepan pour in... - 0
Tangy Chicken Recipes By Category