- » Tangy Bean Salad
Tangy Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy bean salad recipes.
Tangy Rice And Bean Salad
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to... - 44.5342
Tangy Corn And Lima Beans Salad
1. Cook the corn in a large saucepan of water until tender, about 8 minutes (less if the corn is very young and fresh); do not overcook. Drain and refresh at once under cold running water for 2 to 3 minutes to stop the cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. In... - 33.5445
Tangy White Bean Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
2. Combine vinegar, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well. Pour dressing over bean mixture, tossing gently. - 25.96
You May Also Like!
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.6764
Microwave Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
1. Wash the potatoes and pierce them well with a fork. Arrange the potatoes in a circle on a baking dish. Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes till done and then allow to stand till cool
2. In glass microwave dish, combine oil,... - 43.1407
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
Pierce potatoes several times wih fork.
Arrange in circle directly on oven tray.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes, then allow to stand and cool.
In glass casserole, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to... - 46.8718
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Microwave Tangy Three Bean Salad
1. In a microwave glass casserole, place all the ingredients and mix well. Set the beans aside for later. Cook the mixture on HIGH (9) for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens and onion are cooked and transparent
2. Put the beans back in the pan... - 37.4894
Tangy Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and serve.
Lettuce may be omitted and salad served on lettuce leaves. - 29.9308
Tangy Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Add all other ingredients.
Add salt to taste, if needed.
Chill until time to start on picnic. (Salad keeps well in refrigerator for a couple of days.) - 33.8106
Tangy Bulgur Spinach Salad
In a medium bowl combine bulgur and boiling water.
Cover and let stand about .
10 minutes or until all of the water is absorbed.
Let cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, vinaigrette salad dressing, parsley, and... - 41.9891
Tangy Green Beans
In a 1-quart casserole combine beans and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or till nearly tender, stirring once to separate beans.
Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together salad dressing, green... - 31.2002
Tangy Potato Salad
In a covered large saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted , water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, adding beans the last 3 to 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a medium bowl stir together the... - 34.1064