- » Tangy Barbecue Marinade
Tangy Barbecue Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy barbecue marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy barbecue marinade recipes.
Tangy Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over chicken, then cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
Grill chicken over medium coals 55 to 60 minutes or until done, turning and basting with marinade every 10 minutes. - 23.7704
Tangy Beef Ribs
CHOP RIBS into individual serving pieces, if necessary.
Bring a large pan of water to boil.
1.Cook ribs in boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
2.Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, paprika, chilli powder and garlic in large bowl and mix well.
Add... - 36.1906
Tangy Flank Steak
Place steak in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning steak frequently.
Remove steak from marinade.
Grill over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until desired... - 32.6358
Tangy Garlic Hot Pepper Sauce
If you have a stock of homemade garlic pepper sauce, you can use that for any occasion; be it glazing or barbequing or marinating or even for serving on side. In this video, the chef describes simple and quick process to prepare this lip-smacking sauce.... - 104.655
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 26.0405
Asian Flank Steak
Whisk first 5 ingredients to blend in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Add steak and turn to coat.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrig erate overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Drain... - 32.5915
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
Barbecued shrimp on a skewer is a ham wrapped shrimp recipe. Prepared with a tangy herbed wine and tomato marinade with basil and a hint of lemon juice for flavor, the shrimps are grill cooked with frequent marinade bastes and can be served as appetizer or... - 41.0071
Tarragon Lime Chicken
Arrange chicken in single layer in glass casserole or pie plate.
Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk oil, lime juice, tarragon and oregano in small bowl to blend.
Pour marinade over chicken and turn to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat... - 31.6824
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 44.3247
Sweet Rosemary Cutlets
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To prepare the cutlets, in the thin outer fat covering of each make 2 slits, insert a rosemary sprig into each one and place in a shallow dish.
3. To make marinade, in a bowl mix wine, honey,... - 37.8538
Pork Fillets With Apple Sauce
1. Place fillets in a bowl, pour over combined honey, soy sauce, garlic, orange juice and five-spice powder and marinate for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Barbecue fillets until tender, brushing with marinade during cooking.
3. To make sauce, melt... - 32.854
Protein Diet Chicken Teriyaki
This Chicken Teriyaki is a real pleasure for the die-hard chicken lovers! The tangy lemon flavor along with that of ginger and soy sauce makes this Chicken Teriyaki even more appetizing! I love it and even my family does; why done you too try it? - 26.4803