- » Tangy Appetizer
Tangy Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangy appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangy appetizer recipes.
Scallops With Tangy Cointreau Sauce
How nice will it be to prepare a gourmet dish like scallops with tangy cointreau sauce in your home kitchen? Well, don't worry, it doesn't take much to do it. View this video to see how simple it is to prepare this delightfully divine dish. - 137.117
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 135.039
Chicken Wings In Hot Tangy Sauce
Amazing appetizer. This is a great video to prepare chicken wings in a tangy sauce. The sauce has a great flavor from honey, barbeque sauce ad lemon pepper. The zesty irresistible taste brings in a great taste to the chicken wings. This is an ideal appetizer... - 132.388
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.221
Tangy Gingery Pork
Whenever you serve this tangy, gingery pork, it's going to be a hot favorite. It is one of the best appetizers for serving at any occasion. Watch the video to learn the tricks and make sure to prepare in large quantity. - 121.023
Tangy Summertime Fruit Salad
When you need to toss up something in a jiffy, try making this gorgeous and flavorful summertime fruit salad. Packed with peaches, blackberries, and bananas and drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, this refreshing salad makes for an ideal starter or an afternoon... - 105.776
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Looking for some quick appetizer ideas which are ready in no time? Then take a look at this mouthwatering tangy pepper pecan brie recipe with cheese and apricot preserves. If you are one of those who do not like apricots you can even substitute it with peach... - 100.528
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 100.296
Tangy Garlic Hot Wings
If you can die for any chicken wings preparation, here is one to satiate your taste buds. This hot & tangy garlic chicken wings are surely a new treat, which you have probably not tried before. Go through the video to learn about the secret behind this... - 99.8627
Tangy Shrimp Skewers On The Grill
Love seafood? Try this amazing Tangy Shrimp Skewers on the Grill recipe now. The great blend of flavors make this dish totally irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 79.6926
Soulfully Simple Tangy Pineapple Salad
A holiday table is incomplete without delicious mains and zesty sides. Talking about delish side dishes, something as nutritious and tasty as tangy pineapple salad definitely tops the favorite list of all. This palate-pleasing salad is extremely simple to put... - 76.1823
Tangy Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix vinegar, oil, salt, dill weed and pepper.
2) Pour mixture over potatoes and mix gently.
3) Chill potato mixture for several hours.
4) Add olives, celery, and onion till serving.
5) In a bowl mix yogurt and mustard.
6) Fold mixture into... - 47.8415
Tangy Avocado Salad
1) Scoop the flesh of the avocados out and chop them into small cubes.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the avocado cubes, pickles, pine nuts and shallots.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a small bowl, mix the mint and... - 46.3212
Tangy Cucumber Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in cold water until softened.
2) Heat the gelatine mixture to simmer and stir until gelatine dissolves.
3) Add in sweetener, lime juice and colouring.
4) Pour the gelatine mixture in a bowl and... - 44.6266
Tangy Carrot Soup
Tangy Carrot Soup is a delicious appetizer that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Tangy Carrot Soup, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 42.9937
Tangy Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat oil in a 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill weed, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until... - 42.6397
Tangy Romaine Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and avocados together and set asie.
2) In a jar, combine all the remaining ingredients together and shake properly and vigorously.
3) Pour mixture all over the salad and toss... - 41.4719
Tangy Tomato Sorbet
1) Take a small saucepan and heat water and sugar in it over medium flame until sugar dissolves completely. Set aside the sugar syrup to cool.
2) Place avocado and tomatoes in an electric blender or food processor container. Blend to form a smooth... - 40.9281
Tangy Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine pineapple and blueberries in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Cut cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
Using Small Stainless Steel Scoop, form melon balls.
Add to Batter Bowl.
Remove hulls from strawberries with Tomato Corer.
Using Egg Slicer, cut half the... - 40.582
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 40.2743
Cabbage Wedges With Tangy Hot Dressing
Discard any wilted or bruised outer leaves from cabbage.
Cut cabbage half into 4 wedges.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel; set aside.
Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in apple juice in... - 39.4247
Sweet And Tangy Cabbage Soup
COMBINE cabbage, tomatoes and juice, broth, water, onion, tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; cook for 1 hour.
ADD raisins; cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender - 38.774
Tangy Tortellini Salad
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and combine together tomato sauce, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
2. Refrigerate the mixture after covering.
3. Take a large bowl and combine tortellini, salami, bell peppers, olives and onion.]
4. To serve arrange... - 38.7295
Tangy Pineapple Fondue
In small saucepan, combine crushed pineapple, apple juice, steak sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch until blended.
Over medium heat, cook and stir pineapple mixture until boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 minute; keep warm.
Alternately thread pineapple chunks and... - 38.5316
Tangy Salmon Salad
1) Add celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and lemon juice in a medium sixed bowl.
2) Add salmon and toss lightly to coat it well.
3) If desired, season to taste with pepper.
4) Serve at once or cover and chill to serve later.
5) To serve, line... - 37.1575
Health And Fiber Rich Tangy Endive
1) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the onions and fry till they become soft and golden brown.
2) Separate the endives. Add into the saucepan with the orange peel, salt and pepper.
3) Cover well. Cook for about 20 minutes, while tossing the endives... - 36.7352
Tangy Steak Salad
Satisfy both the meat and veggie lovers at the same time with this quick to cook and great to eat tangy steak salad. It is easy, healthy and yes simply delicious. Toss this simple salad and have a great time. - 36.7322
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5976
Tangy Cheese Cups
Remove crusts from bread; cut each slice into 4 equal squares.
Gently press each bread square into a 2-inch muffin cup or tart pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, cheese, parsley, horseradish, mustard... - 36.3597
Tangy Tomato Gazpacho
Roughly chop all the vegetables and reserve about one quarter for garnish.
Put the remaining vegetables with the garlic in an electric blender.
Add the tomato juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and Tabasco sauce and blend to a puree.
Blend... - 36.2966
Tangy Tomato Soup With Horseradish
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients to combine.
2) Place over heat to simmer for 5 minutes, by frequent stirring.
3) Serve the tangy tomato soup in individual bowl and season with freshly ground black pepper, if desired. - 36.1624
Tangy Low Calorie Salad Dressing
Blend cornstarch and water and heat and stir over moderate heat until thickened and clear.
Off heat, beat in remaining ingredients with a rotary beater or electric mixer.
Cover and chill well.
Shake before using. - 36.016
Tangy Split Pea Bowl
1) In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in the mushrooms and thyme.
2) Saute till the mushrooms brown slightly.
3) Add in the condensed split pea with ham soup.
4) Slowly add in the soup can water. Mix well.
5) Continue heating, while stirring... - 35.7526
In large bowl, combine tomato juice, beef broth, soup, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, celery, green onions, parsley, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Chill at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
Top with desired amount of sour cream and cilantro. - 34.6978
Tangy Cheese Dip
1. Let the shredded Muenster cheese stand at room temperature for 1 hour before you prepare the dip.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheeses and garlic. Alternately, use an electric hand beater if you do not have a... - 34.215
Tangy Garlic Tortellini Salad
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta and vegetables. In medium bowl, combine pasta and vegetables; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Garnish as desired. - 33.8813
Tangy Anchovy Canapes
Canapes for seafood lovers! Tangy Anchovy Canapes is a lovely appetizer that would light up any menu. A quick and simple spread on your canapes and you have a dish with a difference to take out. - 33.3432
Cabbage Wedges With Tangy Hot Dressing
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel; set aside. Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in apple juice in small bowl. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar and caraway seeds; set aside. Add onion to hot... - 32.141