- » Tangerine Orange Sauce
Tangerine Orange Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangerine orange sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangerine orange sauce recipes.
Tangerine Orange Sauce
"Mix cornstarch, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Stir in orange juice.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
Section tangerines; remove seeds.
Add tangerine sections to sauce.
Serve sauce with mousse." - 27.207
You May Also Like!
Pork Loin With Tangerine Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Season pork with salt and pepper.
3)Warm a roasting pan and roast the pork for 10 minutes. Then place in oven with fat side up allowing self-basting. Roast for a period of 1hour. The internal... - 47.5638
Mostaccioli And Shrimp With Tangerine-basil Sauce
Mostaccioli with shrimp and tangerine basil sauce is a pleasing and gourmet recipe for pasta that canbe served at fancy ocassions. Cooked with shrimp along with the delicate flavores of brie cheese and tangerine peels with basil, the mostaccioli pasta can be... - 45.1797
Chicken Crepes With Tangerine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Orange Crepe Batter (omitting sugar).
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the scallions, celery and parsley for two minutes.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Cook until the chicken is heated... - 46.1244
Broiled Fillets With Tangerine Sauce
1. Thaw fish if frozen
2. Place in a single layer in a well-greased baking pan
3. Combine melted butter with juice and brush over fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Broil fish for 10 minutes as per inch of thickness and baste... - 32.9403
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the beef aside.
Set aside tangerine and orange peel.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the juice, rice wine or dry white wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or... - 42.8027
Tangy Tangerine Crepes
1) In a bowl, add ricotta, skim milk, and almond extract and beat till foamy.
2) Place even scoops of the mix over 8 crepes and spread down the center.
3) Fold 1 side of the crepe over the filling, and then the other.
4) In a skillet heat butter and... - 44.0337
Szechwan Spicy Tangerine Chicken
Combine chicken and cornstarch.
Combine onions in small bowl.
Combine chili peppers, peppercorns and ginger in another bowl.
Combine juice, soy sauce, hoisin, sugar and chili paste and mix well.
Set all 3 bowls aside.
Heat oil in wok to 225°F.
Add... - 45.7571
The tangerine yakatori is a broiled chicken recipe flavored with tangerine juice, soy sauce and white wine. Simple yet flavorful the tangerine yakatori is best served as a side with the cooked marinade as a side sauce. An asian inspired chicken recipe, I love... - 34.0673
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Tangerine Cream Tarts
1. Cream together the cheese and Curacao.
2. In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in the tangerine juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil one minute.
3. Peel the tangerines, removing the white membrane. Snip the... - 33.8482