- » Tangerine Cake
Tangerine Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tangerine cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tangerine cake recipes.
Tangerine Chiffon Cake
This Tangerine Chiffon Cake tastes marvelous ! I love this fruity light and fluffy bake for my dessert ! Try this Tangerine Chiffon Cake and let me know if you are as passionate about it as I am. - 47.7418
Tangerine Souffle With Apricot Sauce
Fold a 30-inch piece of waxed paper in half length wise.
Tape securely around a 2-quart souffle dish forming a collar 3 inches above the rim of the dish.
Beat egg yolks lightly.
In top of double boiler, mix 3/4 cup sugar, gelatin, salt, and grated tangerine... - 44.725
Tangerine Sherry Cake
1 In a bowl, mix 50 g (2 oz) (1/2 cup) of the flour with the milk.
Sprinkle over the yeast and leave until frothy.
Add the castor (fine granulated) sugar, eggs, butter and remaining flour and beat for 3 minutes.Turn the mixture into a greased and lined 20 cm... - 41.517
Tangerine Cream Tarts
1. Cream together the cheese and Curacao.
2. In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in the tangerine juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil one minute.
3. Peel the tangerines, removing the white membrane. Snip the... - 33.9659
Tangerine Chiffon Cake
Cream sugar and shortening; add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add 1 cup flour; beat for 2 minutes.
Add tangerine juice, vanilla, salt and remaining flour; beat for 2 minutes longer.
Pour into 10-inch greased and floured tube pan.
Bake... - 32.6664
You May Also Like!
Sunshine Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with removable tube
3. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Drizzle in honey beating just to blend.
6. Sift... - 48.7704
Fangerine Dream Poppy Seed Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat vegetable oil spread... - 41.1782
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 41.5305
Time Savor Gourmet's Real Meals Winter Citrus I
Lovers of citrus fruits and tangy food, a great way to enjoy different dishes with citrus flavor is right here. Check out Stacey making Tangerine chicken, Zesty beans and Citrus cake. See her begin with the chicken, preparing it and then adding it to the pan... - 104.438
Time Savor Gourmet's Real Meals Winter Citrus Iii
With the citrus chicken done with an equally citrus side, it is the turn of a citrus dessert to make the meal complete. Watch Stacey making a simple and easy citrus cake with toppings of oranges and lemons. Enjoy a great winter meal with these fabulous citrus... - 81.0592
Time Savor Gourmet's Real Meals Winter Citrus Ii
With the chicken prepared and added to cook, watch how it gets cooked well. Watch the chef lightly cooking and tossing zesty beans in lemon juice such that the beans get tender. Makes a great side to go with the chicken and a great meal when accompanied with... - 80.2176
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.6872
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Break up the chocolate into triangular pieces.
Combine all ingredients in small chafing dish, chocolate fondue pot or top of small double-boiler.
Stir over direct low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Set over hot water to keep warm while... - 21.478
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 38.4293