- » Tang Drink Mix
Tang Drink Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tang drink mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tang drink mix recipes.
Spiced Tea Mix
Mix and store in air-tight container.
Use 1 1/2-2 tsp per cup; fill with water.
Heat, using time in table. - 26.6144
Citrus Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an air-tight container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Use 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoon of the mixture for making each cup of tea. - 34.9326
Stemilt Cherry Margarita
Margaritas and summer go together like peanut butter and jelly, and this recipe combines everything you love about summer fruit and festive summer nights. Balancing the tang of lime, with the sweetness of perfectly ripe Stemilt cherries, this is a summer... - 0
Skinny Basil Pineapple Cocktail
Refreshing pineapple with a tang of basil and a little belt of gin in a Skinny cocktail that has only 135 low calories. This is a delightful sipper on a hot day. - 109.636
Mix together; store in closed container.
To use: add 2 spoonfuls of mixture to one cup of hot water. - 28.7477
Orange Berry Smoothie
Rehydrating your choice of berries in THRIVE Orange Drink is what gives this smoothie its surprising tang. - 95.4938
Instant Spiced Tea
Mix together and store in jar.
Mix 1 heaping teaspoonful in a cup of boiling water.
This is excellent because the mix keeps forever and it can be a godsend when unexpected company arrives. - 25.2208
Mix all dry ingredients and store in airtight container.
To serve, mix 2 rounded teaspoonfuls in 1 cup hot water or 2 1/2 heaping teaspoonfuls in a mug of hot water. - 26.0156
10 Minute Pecan Squash
Combine squash, butter, instant breakfast drink, salt, and pepper; cook as directed on package.
Stir in pecans. - 29.9002
1. In one cup of hot water, add one cup of drained canned cherry juice and dissolve the gelatin in it, add two cups of cherries to it
2. With the cream cheese, make eight balls and roll them in hopped nuts; place each into a well greased mould
3. Add... - 32.2968
Orange Flavor Coconut Chews
1. In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, instant orange breakfast drink and blend well. Add egg, water and beat until smooth.
2. Now, add flour, baking powder, salt and add the creamed butter mixture into the flour mix. Stir... - 47.2603