- » Tandoori Tikka
Tandoori Tikka Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tandoori tikka recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tandoori tikka recipes.
Grilled Potato Tikka
Grilled potato tikka is a vegetarian prepation of potatoes marinated and cooked on the grill. Grilled potato tikka can be served with tandoori rotis or pulao and is flavord with a marinade of curd, cream, red chilies, garam masala, ginger and garlic. - 35.9052
Chicken Tikka Masala
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the garlic, onion, and peppers until smooth by dropping them through the feed tube.
Remove to a bowl.
In the same work bowl, process the ginger, tomatoes, and... - 41.239
Paneer Tikka Masala(as Bbq Snack Or With Gravy)
Are you looking for some famous Indian appetizers? If yes then you have to try this delicious recipe. In India we call it Paneer Tikka. This is an amazing appetizer and it's very famous in India. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 122.857
Indian Chicken Tikka
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Marinate the pieces in the 1st marinade for 1/2 hour.
In a bowl mix all ingredients of the 2nd marinade.
Remove the chicken pieces from the 1st marinade.
Pat dry slightly.
Add to the 2nd marinade and... - 42.338
Murgh Malai Tikka
Murg malai tikka is a rich and spicy preparation of chicken with fresh cream curd and spices. Cooked in the oven with a marinade of garam masala and red chili powder, the murg malai tikka can be served with tandoori naan or rotis and is considered a delicacy. - 36.6667
Remove skin from chicken, trim excess fat, cut into 5 cm cubes.
To make hara marinade mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
To make tandoori marinade combine all ingredients in bowl.
Add chicken to marinade, toss to coat well, refrigerate... - 36.8559
Paneer tikka is a vegetarian tikka preparation of cottage cheese. The paneer or cottage cheese are marinated in a spicy blend of garam masala, red chilies and curd with gram flour. Cooked on the grill, the paneer tikka have a brilliant flavor to them and can... - 38.631
1. In one bowl of curd add all the ingredients. Beat well and make a mixture. This is the basic red tandoori masala.
2. Marinate the paneer, capsicums, and tomatoes in this masala for 15 minutes and then roast or grill them on both the sides.
3. Garnish with... - 29.8262
Murgi Ka Tikka
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken cubes and stir through until they are thoroughly coated in marinade.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring the... - 39.5548
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. For the tomato puree: Blend 2 cups of blanched tomatoes in the blender.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix.
4. Add Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamom, bay leaf, chile, cumin, coriander powder, a pinch of garam... - 116.264
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. Place the tandoori paste into a clean bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt and mix well together to make the marinade.
3. Cut the chicken into large dice and mix into the marinade.
4. Cover with cling film and store in the fridge for an hour or two.... - 88.9866
Reshmi Kebabs For Four
1. Saute garlic in butter, add besan and saute till cooked without discolouring.
2. Cool mixture and add to the beaten curds with salt and ginger-garlic paste and garam masala.
3. Cut chicken into tikkas and marinade in the mixture.
4. Put the chicken tikkas... - 38.1733
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0676
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 61.13