- » Tandoori Chicken Masala
Tandoori Chicken Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tandoori chicken masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tandoori chicken masala recipes.
Grilled Tandoori Chicken With Garam Masala
With a fork, prick holes in the chicken pieces. Using a knife, cut diagonal slices 1-inch apart, and 1/2-inch deep into the larger pieces. Place the chicken in a baking dish.
In a blender, combine the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, and process on high... - 31.34
Homemade Tandoori Masala
The secret for a perfect tandoori preparation is a freshly ground spice mix that adds tons of flavor and aroma to the meat. While there are several brands of packaged spice mixes available in the market, why not make it at home when it is so easy. Follow the... - 115.573
Tandoori Style Chicken Breasts
Make several slashes in the chicken breasts with a sharp knife, then lay them in a shallow dish.
Mix all the remaining ingredients together and spoon over the chicken.
Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Drain from the... - 36.6275
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 133.662
Zingy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is inarguably that one dish that comes to everyone's mind when they think of Indian food. The red chunks of chicken, bubbling with juices, and cooked in a clay oven under blistering temperature is something that is worth trying. Never mund... - 103.006
Punjabi Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori Chicken has a great taste. Tandoori Chicken gets its taste from chicken marinated in yoghurt and garam masala. Tandoori Chicken is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 40.3673
Chicken Tandoori is a popular dish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice and aromatic Indian spices and then grilled in a Tandoor or in an oven. This makes for a delicious Indian all time favorite starter loved by all chicken fans across the globe. - 0
Tandoori Style Chicken
In a large glass bowl combine yogurt, vinegar, garlic, garam masala, ginger and red pepper.
Cut 4 1/2 inch-deep diagonal slashes in top of each chicken breast.
Sprinkle salt in slashes.
Add chicken to yogurt mixture.
Cover; chill at least 8 hours or... - 40.7439
Tandoori chicken must be the most ordered dish in any Indian Mughlai or Punjabi restaurant across the world. People love the tandoori chicken for its smoky char grilled flavor that brings out the taste of the spices and off course for the tender succulent... - 118.57
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 36.8321
Tandoori chicken is a grill cooked chicken preparation that has a smoked taste to it. the chicken is prepared with a marinade of red chili garam masala and lemon juice and coated with curd. Cooked on the grillm the tandoori chicken is best served with... - 39.7415
Separate the drumsticks from the thighs or cut each breast into two pieces.
With a sharp knife, make 2-3 deep slits on both sides of each piece.
Mix together the chili powder, lemon juice, and salt, and rub over each piece of chicken.
Set aside for... - 47.7938
How To Make Tandoori Chicken
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori Chicken. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 42.7888
Tandoori Chicken Thighs
1. To make paste, place yogurt, paprika, garam masala, chili powder, ginger, garlic and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place chicken in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Spoon paste over chicken. Turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 2... - 32.8685
1)In bowl, marinate the chicken in Nestle Dahi, cream, lemon juice, red chili powder, garam masala, ginger paste, garlic paste, colouring and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Heat a karahi, cook the chicken with the marinade till... - 41.7677
Tandoori Chicken Wings Party Appetizers
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori chicken wings perfect for a party or snack. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0
1. In an electric spice mill blend the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemon juice with the whole spices and the garam masala to a paste.
2. Take a dish in which the chicken portions can fit in a single layer and transfer the spice paste.
3. Stir the yogurt,... - 42.8352
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 45.3291
Angara Tandoori Chicken
1. Place chicken in shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients, coat chicken with mixture. Leave to stand, covered, 2-3 hours before cooking.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, place in shallow dish on rack, cook on HIGH for fourteen minutes, turn over halfway... - 29.5494
Desi Tandoori Chicken
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken quarters. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece, place in a dish and set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon juice, salt, red colouring and... - 39.7619
An authentic tandoori chicken recipe that will keep you licking your fingers. The tandoori chicken has been a favorite of mine. Just can’t resist a succulent chicken cooked in yogurt and the exotic Indian spices. Yumm…can’t wait to go and have this... - 31.5839
Tandoori Chicken And Basmati Rice Recipe For The Bbq Grill
Barbecued Tandoori Chicken. This recipe may not be completely authentic, but it sure tastes authentic! We show a step-by-step marinade procedure for the chicken and also some delicious Indian Basmati rice. On a windy afternoon, the aroma wafting around the... - 0
Tandoori Chicken Wings
I think that the Tandoori Chicken Wings are the perfect things to make when you have some friends over to catch a game on TV. So delicious and so darn succulent! I bet that no one can eat just one! It is pretty simple to make, and you can learn from this... - 98.1465
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 44.2873
Tandoori Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to cook delicious tandoori chicken curry at home using simple Indian spices. Tandoori chicken curry is best enjoyed with Naan bread, over basmati rice or with Paratha. You can cook your chicken pieces for this curry in the grill, on BBQ or in the... - 0
Everybody loves grilled chicken and this especially is an all time favorite. - 40.2889
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt... - 46.5483
Crush garlic and mix into the yoghurt with spices and salt.
Joint chicken and marinate in yoghurt mixture for 6 hours or overnight.
Melt butter in baking dish, add chicken pieces.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 45 minutes to 1 hour,... - 30.3893
Tandoori Style Chicken
The day before the barbecue, make deep slits in the chicken pieces and place them in a large glass or ceramic dish.
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, cardamon, chili, turmeric, oil and salt in a blender.
Process until well mixed,... - 43.0603
Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken
This Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken might not taste the same as the real ones cooked in the tandoor. But this is definitely the next best thing. You can even graduate to the next level by buying a small tandoor for yourself. Try out this recipe and you will be... - 146.702
Tandoori Chicken— My Version
Make the marinade first.
Put the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and lemon juice in an electric blender, and blend to a smooth paste, about 1 minute at high speed.
Place this in a bowl large enough to accommodate the chicken.
Add the yogurt, coriander, cumin,... - 45.5081
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 F.
2. In a mixing bowl add chicken, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt as per taste and 1 teaspoon pepper powder and mix... - 104.395
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Learn how to make delicious Tandoori Chicken, a barbequed chicken dish from India. It's a great recipe for your outdoor barbeque grill -- just in time for summer get-togethers. The experience, the spices, the color, the flavor, the aroma….the combination of... - 49.6911
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. For the tomato puree: Blend 2 cups of blanched tomatoes in the blender.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix.
4. Add Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamom, bay leaf, chile, cumin, coriander powder, a pinch of garam... - 113.446
Chicken Tikka Masala
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the garlic, onion, and peppers until smooth by dropping them through the feed tube.
Remove to a bowl.
In the same work bowl, process the ginger, tomatoes, and... - 42.8727
Chicken Tikka Masala
Tikka Masala is a very popular Indian dish and we're not the only country claiming it's origin. Pakistan believes that they invented it and Britain proclaims that it is their National dish. While they fight it out, let's learn how to make it. This recipe... - 0
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. Place the tandoori paste into a clean bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt and mix well together to make the marinade.
3. Cut the chicken into large dice and mix into the marinade.
4. Cover with cling film and store in the fridge for an hour or two.... - 85.6141
Light Chicken Tikka Masala
Succulent pieces of boneless chicken breast in rich spicy tomato gravy. Great dish to serve on celebrations. Vegetarians can replace chicken with low fat cottage cheese. - 0
Paneer Tikka Masala
Yummy Vegetarian version of Chicken Tikka Masala. This recipe used barbequed paneer chunks simmered in a Tikka Masala gravy and topped with green peppers and red onions. - 0
Tamil-style Chicken Tikka
Chicken tikka is one of the best tandoori dishes to prepare. Chicken is rich in protein and vitamin B6. Protein is necessary for your body to form and maintain healthy cells. Vitamin B6 is essential to break down this protein from food and utilize it.... - 0
Indian Chicken Tikka
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Marinate the pieces in the 1st marinade for 1/2 hour.
In a bowl mix all ingredients of the 2nd marinade.
Remove the chicken pieces from the 1st marinade.
Pat dry slightly.
Add to the 2nd marinade and... - 44.1518
Simple Butter Chicken
Learn how to make simple, no fuss, healthier Butter chicken with a few spices. In this recipe chicken is marinaded with yogurt, salt, garam masala, tandoori powder and cinnamon, cooked in the oven and then added in a delicious tomato-onion based gravy. Try it... - 0
Light Chicken Curry
Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
Add the onion; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the curry paste; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
Add the chicken; cook for 3 minutes, stirring to coat.
Add the tomatoes and stock; stir.
Turn down the heat; simmer for 15... - 45.1948
Chatpati Murghi Tangen
1)Using a fork prick drumsticks all over and boil them in salted water for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
2)In a bowl, mix tandoori powder, lemon juice and salt and to make paste.
3)Then, rub it on the drumsticks generously. Leave it for an... - 46.5398
1. Wash chicken and remove excess fat from it. Cut it into 1 ½- inch pieces.
2. In a bowl mix together cold water and salt. Drop chicken piece in bowl and place it in fridge for about 30 minutes. Rinse and thoroughly drain chicken. Pat it dry,... - 108.015
I love to experiment with new recipes and continuously strive to find yet another fantastic new recipe. Here is a classic and unique recipe! And surprisingly it is also quite easy to make. I just loved this recipe and it is now going to be a regular at my... - 51.0911
Butter Chicken - Murg Makhani
How to make butter chicken video. Learn how to make simple restaurant style Butter Chicken in the comfort of your own home using minimal spices. - 0
Chicken Chettinad (one of the few ways to get the "authentic" flavour) - 91.5424
Murgh Malai Tikka
Murg malai tikka is a rich and spicy preparation of chicken with fresh cream curd and spices. Cooked in the oven with a marinade of garam masala and red chili powder, the murg malai tikka can be served with tandoori naan or rotis and is considered a delicacy. - 38.1834
Micand00Ri Chicken is simple to cook. The lime juice and yogurt gives the Micand00Ri Chicken a blazing taste. - 41.1283
How To Make Butter Chicken
Very First Kravings Blog video that shows you step by step how to make an utterly buttery delicious Butter Chicken. Tips to make a low fat version at the end. - 0
Homestyle Butter Chicken
You can't miss out on the most famous Indian curry in the world. This is the Homestyle Butter Chicken. Put a good tandoori chicken in this sauce and it will be perfect. View this video and cook this recipe for your special guests and they will be delighted. - 147.634
Classic Chicken Curry
1. Chop the coriander or cilantro leaves, green chilies, tomatoes and onions.
2. In a mixing bowl add two tbsp curd, cumin, coriander, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
3. In case the salt is not... - 107.858
Indian Butter Chicken
Watch this video to learn a new variations of the traditional Indian Butter Chicken. In this video you will see a simple method of cooking this all time favorite curry. This is a perfect dish to show your cooking skills. - 137.622
Chicken in Indian style is cooked essentially with spices and sometimes also with other food. Watch Madhura showing how to make Chicken Biryani with lot of South Asian flavors infused in chicken and rice. Best with fresh raita! - 117.064
Jama Masjid Style Chicken
Jama Masjid is one of the oldest mosque's situated in Delhi, India. The area around this monument is inhabited by Muslims and no doubt has some of the best foods on offer. One such dish is the lovely coal grilled chicken which is succulent and perfectly... - 40.1357
Chiken Malai Tikka
This rich and creamy chicken dish needs no introduction. Most probably the best known of all Indian dishes, it has already claimed the fame that it deserves. Tastes delicious when baked as well! This dish is for people who do not have a Tandoor. Go through... - 0
Prepare the tandoori murgi chicken and keep it warm.
Heat the butter in a large, nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Stir in the garlic and ginger pastes and saute for a few seconds.
Stir in all the rest of the ingredients, except the cream and water... - 46.2674
Murgi Ka Tikka
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken cubes and stir through until they are thoroughly coated in marinade.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring the... - 41.9271
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.4155
Reshmi Kebabs For Four
1. Saute garlic in butter, add besan and saute till cooked without discolouring.
2. Cool mixture and add to the beaten curds with salt and ginger-garlic paste and garam masala.
3. Cut chicken into tikkas and marinade in the mixture.
4. Put the chicken tikkas... - 38.3929
Baked Fish Nuggets Indian Style
Catfish baked with spicy Indian marinade. Soft pieces of fish with red colored marinade makes for a great healthy appetizer. - 0
Turkey And Stuffing Salad
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When the foaming has subsided, add the tandoori seasoning, turkey, and cranberries. Cook over low heat until the ingredients are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the bread stuffing and cook,... - 34.1778
If mutton is what you love, then try this kheema matar recipe secret to a yummy dish. Mutton mince cooked with green peas and a range of Indian spices is the answer to a perfect delicacy. Treat your family and friends to a popular Indian delight. - 41.1667