- » Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori Chicken Recipes
Tandoori chicken, a yellowish red colored irresistible main course from the Indian cuisine, specifically the Punjabi cuisine, is essentially chicken roasted in a tandoor or clay oven. Yoghurt marinated chicken is ... More »
Indian Tandoori Chicken In A Broiler
Tandoori chicken must be the most ordered dish in any Indian Mughlai or Punjabi restaurant across the world. People love the tandoori chicken for its smoky char grilled flavor that brings out the taste of the spices and off course for the tender succulent... - 146.795
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 131.342
1. Wash and cut the chicken into 8 pieces, reserving the back bone for stock if you like, place it in a large bowl.
2. Using the tip of the knife give small jabs to the chicken pieces, so that the marinate goes inside of the chicken.
3. Chop... - 125.659
If you were under the impression that tandoori chicken can be baked only in the mud oven, then you were wrong. You can bake the same in your own oven, and get almost the similar taste, as you had in most of the Indian restaurant. So, don’t wait anymore -... - 109.662
Zingy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is inarguably that one dish that comes to everyone's mind when they think of Indian food. The red chunks of chicken, bubbling with juices, and cooked in a clay oven under blistering temperature is something that is worth trying. Never mund... - 106.396
India Style Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken in all its glory made to perfection by Chef Keith Snow. It's hard to say no to this all time favorite Indian delight. The mildness of flavor but the exotic taste would just engulf your senses. This would surely become one of your favorite... - 104.668
Tandoori Chicken Wings
I think that the Tandoori Chicken Wings are the perfect things to make when you have some friends over to catch a game on TV. So delicious and so darn succulent! I bet that no one can eat just one! It is pretty simple to make, and you can learn from this... - 101.759
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 48.4379
Battered Tandoori Chicken
1. Prepare chicken (pluck, singe and skin).
2. Cut slits lengthwise over the breast portion and breadthwise over the leg portion carefully.
3. Apply salt all over.
4. Sprinkle lime juice and keep aside.
5. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic.
6.... - 47.0822
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.0987
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt... - 45.8861
Fragrant Tandoori Chicken
This Tandoori Chicken is a grand dish ideal for parties. But you can have it as often as you want to especially when you can bake it in your oven instead of a tandoor. Just try out this Tandooir Chicken and tell me if you find it as good as I do . - 45.7097
Tandoori Chicken With Sour Cream
1. In a large covered glass baking dish, place chicken side by side.
2. Grind all the 10 ingredients to get a smooth paste.
3. Mix sour cream and lemon juice with the paste.
4. Coat each piece of chicken into the mixture.
5. Refrigerate the... - 45.1712
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
1) In a large bowl, add the spices, garlic, and ginger. Stir in the yogurt, chopped coriander, salt, lemon juice and rind.
2) Make 3 diagonal cuts in each chicken breast and add to the marinade and coat well.
3) Place a lid and refrigerate for 6... - 45.1523
Tandoori Chicken Using Basting Sauce
1. Start by piercing the chicken with a fork
2. In a blender, blend the next three ingredeints together and add seasoning and mix properly
3. In a small bowl, beat the yogurt till it turns smooth, also blend in spice paste and lemon... - 44.6847
1. In an electric spice mill blend the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemon juice with the whole spices and the garam masala to a paste.
2. Take a dish in which the chicken portions can fit in a single layer and transfer the spice paste.
3. Stir the yogurt,... - 44.4818
Wipe the chicken with a piece of damp kitchen paper.
Using a sharp knife make 2 or 3 cuts across the flesh of each chicken piece.
Put all the other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir with a tablespoon.
Add the chicken and cover with the... - 44.0904
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 43.3862
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 42.8928
Original Tandoori Chicken
To prepare the sauce, peel the cucumber, halve it lengthwise, then scrape out the seeds.
Cut the cucumber crosswise into thin slices.
In a bowl, stir together the cucumber slices, yogurt, cilantro or mint, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 42.4476
Tandoori Chicken With Fresh Spices
Place chicken in a covered glass baking dish large enough for pieces to lie side by side.
Place next 10 ingredients in a blender and grind to a paste.
Combine paste with sour cream and lemon juice.
Dip each piece of chicken into the mixture and coat it... - 41.4044
1)In bowl, marinate the chicken in Nestle Dahi, cream, lemon juice, red chili powder, garam masala, ginger paste, garlic paste, colouring and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Heat a karahi, cook the chicken with the marinade till... - 41.4003
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 41.154
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, and cloves.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate in the refrigerator... - 40.8724
Desi Tandoori Chicken
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken quarters. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece, place in a dish and set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon juice, salt, red colouring and... - 40.0806
Tandoori chicken is a grill cooked chicken preparation that has a smoked taste to it. the chicken is prepared with a marinade of red chili garam masala and lemon juice and coated with curd. Cooked on the grillm the tandoori chicken is best served with... - 39.6548
Everybody loves grilled chicken and this especially is an all time favorite. - 39.6229
Remove skin from chicken and prick flesh several times with a skewer.
Mix onions, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
Rub all over the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Combine yogurt, spices and food color- ing, if used.
Pour yogurt mixture over chicken, stirring... - 39.5003
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 39.3724
Combine grated ginger, garlic, cumin seed, cayenne pepper, salt, and yoghurt.
Put the chicken pieces in a foil-lined baking pan, pour over the yoghurt mixture, and use your hands to coat the meat completely.
Leave the chicken to marinate for at least 2 hours,... - 39.1756
Simple Tandoori Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken.
Make slits in the flesh and rub salt all over the chicken, then sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
Beat the yogurt with the ginger, garlic and chilli powder.
Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil and the food colouring.
Spread... - 38.1347
Tandoori Chicken Roll-ups
1. Place chicken on a shallow plate and with a fork, prick meat lightly all over. In a blender/food processor, process ginger & garlic until minced. Add yogurt, pepper, cumin, oregano, salt & pepper; process until smooth.
2. Spoon 1/2 cup of yogurt mixture... - 37.8149
1. Puree chillies, onion, garlic, ginger and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Mix cumin, pepper, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf, turmeric, nutmeg and paprika in a small bowl.
3. Heat for 1 minute on high,stirring half way through cooking. Remove bay leaf... - 37.1972
Easy Tandoori Chicken
In an electric blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, onion, ginger, garlic, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cardamom, turmeric, and cayenne pepper; whirl for 30 seconds.
Place the chicken in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan, add the yogurt mixture, then cover... - 36.5716
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 36.1603
Pierce the chicken, all around, with a fork.
Grind the onion, garlic and ginger together in a grinder or blender.
Add seasonings and mix thoroughly.
Beat the yogurt in a bowl until smooth; blend in the spice paste and lemon juice.
Rub the mixture into the... - 35.9372
Stir together ginger, allspice, red pepper, garlic, and lemon juice to form a paste.
Loosen skin of each thigh by slipping your fingers between skin and flesh; also loosen skin over leg-thigh joint.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the paste over flesh of each leg and... - 35.041
Tandoori Chicken Thighs
1. To make paste, place yogurt, paprika, garam masala, chili powder, ginger, garlic and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place chicken in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Spoon paste over chicken. Turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 2... - 34.4186
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, soy sauce, coriander, curry powder and pepper in a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat all sides.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Bake chicken, uncovered, at 375°... - 33.6475
Tandoori Chicken Recipes By Category