- » Tamil Idli
Tamil Idli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamil idli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamil idli recipes.
Idli Dosa Chutney Powder
Idly dosa chutney powder is a side dish for idly and dosa in south indian breakfast. Spicy and tasty try and enjoy!! - 40.4922
You May Also Like!
Vatha Kuzhambu - Sun Dried Veggies In Tangy Curry
1. In a small bowl, add in the tamarind, sambar powder and turmeric powder. Mix with hands and set aside.
2. In a clay pot/pan, add in the oil and mustard seeds, let it splutter.
3. Stir in the fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.... - 0
Thakkali Poondu Thokku
Tomato garlic pickle is my favourite. Tangy, spicy, tasty tomatoes with garlic combines in to a delicious pickle. Try and enjoy! - 46.9177
Vengayam Thakkali Thokku
Tomatoes Onion chutney is very simple to make by just tossing some onions and tomatoes together.If your tired and want to fix your dinner you can make this dish fast and enjoy it. - 45.8648
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.1525
1. Wash and soak dal and rice together in plenty of water for about 6-7 hours.
2. Drain and grind it into a smooth paste. You should be able to feel the fine grainy texture when you rub a little paste between your fingers.
3. The batter should also be thick... - 33.9678
Togari Nucchin Unde-1st Method
This recipe has lot of variations and a traditional south indian recipe.It can be had just as a snack with lot of ghee/clarified butter or with rice.It can also be had as a side dish with rice and rasam - 31.4628
This dish goes well with puttu(steamed rice cake), chappathi(indian bread), appam(hoppers), dosa(south indian crêpe) and idli. - 43.1121