- » Tamarind Spice Marinade
Tamarind Spice Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamarind spice marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamarind spice marinade recipes.
Murgh Do Pyaz
1. Clean chicken but keep whole.
2. Grind the first lot of spices to a fine paste, mix with tamarind pulp extracted in half cup water. Marinade chicken in this mixture for about 2 to 3 hours.
3. Grind together ingredients for stuffing to a fine paste and mix... - 45.549
Fish Ambul Thiyal
1. Wash fish and cut it into bite size cubes. Set it aside.
2. In a pan roast cayenne pepper, cumin powder, fennel powder, and coriander powder until dark in color.
3. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, roasted spices, black pepper,... - 86.009
Wash shrimp well and marinade with tamarind paste, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Dry Roast coriander seeds, peppercorns, fenugreek, dry red chillies and grind them well along with shredded... - 35.2669
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0