- » Tamarind Sauce
Tamarind Sauce Recipes
Tamarind Sauce is condiment used to spice up several side-dishes. Tamarind Sauce is easy to make and adds a tangy flavour to otherwise plain dishes. In India as well as other countries, Tamarind Sauce is served along ... More »
Jerky Wings With Cool-down Apricot Tamarind Sauce
1. In shallow dish, place chicken wings in a single layer.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine all the marinade ingredients. Process 2 minutes, until very finely minced.
3. Spoon over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours, turning... - 37.9327
Tangerine Tamarind Sauce
1) Bring the sugar and vinegar to a boil in a saucepan.
2) Add the ginger along with the tangerine peels. Gently simmer till the liquid has reduced by half. This generally takes about 15 minutes.
3) Take the pan off the heat and strain the liquid into... - 34.7324
You May Also Like!
Dumplings In A Sweet And Sour Yogurt Sauce With Tamarind Sauce
1. Place the urad dhaal powder in a mixing bowl with the baking powder, ginger, fresh coriander and green chilli. Add 300 ml (1/2 pint) of the measured water and mix to make a thick batter.
2. Heat the oil in a karahi or large saucepan, add the batter about 1... - 33.6268
Tamarind Sauce is an irresistible sweet sour combo that is a must try , especially with snacks like samosas, pakoras or fritters. Just try this Tamarind Sauce yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 42.2894
Calamari And Shrimp With Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on an adventure to South East Asia. The beautiful country of Vietnam to be exact and creates an incredible squid and shrimp in spicy tamarind sauce served with brown rice. You don't want to miss this! - 97.084
Fried Fillets In Tamarind Sauce
Heat the oil.
Leave 2 tbsps to saute the ginger and garlic.
Fry the fish fillets on both sides until crisp.
Remove the fillets and drain off excess oil.
Heat the remaining oil.
Saute ginger and garlic.
Add soya sauce.
Pour in the tamarind pulp followed by the... - 43.9098
Chili Sauce With Tamarind
Blend shrimp powder, chilies and garlic in small bowl.
Mix in shrimp paste.
Add fish sauce, sugar and tamarind and stir until sugar is dissolved. - 27.6855
Whole Chick Peas In Tamarind Sauce
Cook the whole chick pea sprouts with adequate water for 10 15 minutes till they turn soft.
Leave to cool.
Meanwhile grind the onion, ginger, garlic and green chillie to a paste.
Extract tamarind juice From the soaked tamarind.
Heat the oil in a thick... - 44.3107
Tomato Tamarind Chutney
Heat the oil in a 2-quart pot over medium-high heat.
When hot, put in the asafetida, and a few seconds later, add the cumin and mustard seeds.
The cumin seeds will begin to darken in the hot oil within a few seconds.
Put in the chopped onions and minced... - 43.904
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Stir over low heat, until the sugar melts. (Or, microwave on full power for 30 seconds.) - 26.4853
Tamarind Sauce Recipes By Category