- » Tamarind Prawn Thai
Tamarind Prawn Thai Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamarind prawn thai recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamarind prawn thai recipes.
Stir Fried Tamarind Prawns
1. Place tamarind pulp and water in a bowl and stand for 20 minutes. Strain, reserve liquid and set aside. Discard solids.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add lemon grass or rind and chillies and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and... - 33.3703
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 49.6785
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 85.4911
Green Chilli And Prawn Curry
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add reserved prawn shells and heads and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until shells change colour. Add lemon grass, the halved green chillies, galangal or ginger and water and bring to the boil.... - 35.5535
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 99.6149
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and when it is hot deep-fry the garlic, a few slices at a time, until golden brown. Remove the garlic and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl with the measured boiling water and set aside for 20... - 32.1123
Stir Fried Bitter Melon
1. Rub each slice of bitter melon (gourd) with salt, place in a colander and set aside for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add dried prawns, shallots, garlic and lemon grass or rind and... - 33.952
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 51.526