South Indian Curry
- » Tamarind Gojju
Tamarind Gojju Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tamarind gojju recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tamarind gojju recipes.
Puliogre Gojju Making Made Easier
Many South Indians living abroad crave for homemade Puliyogare. It is difficult to find the ready to use tamarind rice mix at the local supermarkets. In such situations it is best to make you own Puliyogare Gojju or masala paste so that you can prepare the... - 80.1778
You May Also Like!
Gojju Making Made Easier
Gojju is a melange of flavors and is a frequently appearing item on a Karnataka menu. This spicy curry is cooked in tamarind juice and is great with rice or akki roti. In this video the chef has shown how to make it with capsicum, but the same procedure would... - 79.949
Gojju Avval Making Made Easier
If you looking for an easy vegan south Indian breakfast item, watch this video to learn how to make traditional Gojju Avval. It is a sweet and sour flavored flattened rice dish that makes for a light breakfast that keeps you full and satisfied till lunch... - 81.7891
Heat the oil in a pan fry all masala ingredients (except the coconut) until lightly browned.
Grind coconut and little water to a fine paste.
Heat the oil in a sauce pan, add mustard seeds, when it pops add pineapple, turmeric,
curry leaves and fry for 5-8... - 38.1482
Onion Chilli Gojju Or Curry
1. Heat Oil in a Kadai and Add the tempering Ingredients.
2. Add Chopped Onions and Chillies fry well for 5 minutes.
3. Add tamarind extract, Salt and Jaggery.
4. Cook till raw smell goes in Medium flame.
5. Add Gojju Powder and cook till thickens. - 33.2779
Capsicum Chilly Gojju
1. Cut each chilly into two or three pieces. Cut the capsicum into pieces of the desired size. Boil the tamarind in water, and squeeze to extract the pulp.
2. Heat the oil. Add the mustard, fenugreek and asafoetida and when done, add the curry leaves and... - 36.6991
Tangy Bhendakaya Gojju
1.Heat oil in a pan, and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chili, curry leaves and allow to crackle.
2.Add onion, ginger garlic paste and sauté until it turns light brown.
3.Add the okra pieces , tomatoes, chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and... - 0
1. Wash the bitter gourd, slit, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
2. Heat the oil and fry the gourd pieces until they are crisp and brown in colour. Set aside.
3. Boil the tamarind in water, and take out the extract. Boil this along with the... - 38.0625
Eggplant gojju is a popular dish of Indian cuisine and makes a good meal option. Watch the video to know how this tasty dish is made and once you do relish it with hot breads. - 80.7458
Puliogre Making Made Easier
Many South Indians living abroad crave for homemade Puliyogare. Watch this video and learn a very easy way to prepare the delicious tangy and spicy rice preparation, no matter where you are in the world and enjoy the flavor of home cooked food. This recipe... - 81.6635
Panchamrut is a sweet and sour preparation of dry fruits, coconut and sesame seeds. Panchamrut is known by many regional names with rassa and gojju being some of them and is a must during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. - 40.9958